Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bring the tea I’m over this fat selfish shrek …wait let me play some sad piano music first

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Please don't insult Shrek with a comparison like that, he's beyond Nate's level.

I can kind of see why some have found better understanding through Nate's biographic video, but what sketches me out is that it came out of the blue. He's had awareness PSA and links in his bio for every vlog this month, so why wouldn't he tell us about this type of vlog beforehand to benefit the awareness and expand reach for the cause?

It's obvious that it was spur-in-the-moment damage control for whatever rumors might surface from the vlogger/media purge discussion.

Wow Nate, now that I know 10 more things about you I see things so differently and I can't wait to watch you eat 3 to 5 servings of massive carbs and calories! So down to earth too, you're like Hercules but with a fedora and maybe a few more lbs.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I also feel like it’s ok to be empathetic to his childhood story and still call out shenanigans of his adult life. He’s not responsible for his upbringing. It’s ok to care.
His childhood upbringing is not the issue here. If this "About Me" was only based on that. It's everything from in Orlando to now that's pity me.

I also feel like it’s ok to be empathetic to his childhood story and still call out shenanigans of his adult life. He’s not responsible for his upbringing. It’s ok to care.
Not so fast there> paid with what, whooo's money. 💰

Has Mr. Anywhoos Amazing Fedora Meat Sweats Beers and Giggles ever done anything else for GKTW or even reference it?? Has he ever volunteered or donated?? And don’t tell me about this $750 donation that got him something in return. I’m curious if he’s ever done anything that didn’t give him content or kudos in return?? He’s just as bad as the trackers at this point, only doing tit for the publicity. And I stick to that
I know right? Also it's another ploy to check mark to go with the sad video. To say your vlogs don't match what's said in the sad story vid one event like this isn't going to check mark that you are on your vlogs look at your vlogs from before this event! Is this a way to skip the lines at Star Wars Galaxy Edge?

Last edited:
So did he get a free VIP pass and use it only to go to the Galaxy's Edge part of the event? I tried looking for other vlogger videos from the Dis GKTW event and the only other ones had under 1,000 views a piece and were from tiny channels. PMM's video is at 31k views at the moment.

Doesn't make sense to give away "media passes" to a limited time event. Are they expecting people will show interest in the event next year? I suppose that is possible.

So did he get a free VIP pass and use it only to go to the Galaxy's Edge part of the event? I tried looking for other vlogger videos from the Dis GKTW event and the only other ones had under 1,000 views a piece and were from tiny channels. PMM's video is at 31k views at the moment.

Doesn't make sense to give away "media passes" to a limited time event. Are they expecting people will show interest in the event next year? I suppose that is possible.
that’s exactly the rationale, Pete said all hands on deck to get the word out. So as you can see from his pass he had a VIP ticket to go all three days but this gelatinous simpleton only went to the portion where it was benefiting him, not the charity,

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
that’s exactly the rationale, Pete said all hands on deck to get the word out. So as you can see from his pass he had a VIP ticket to go all three days but this gelatinous simpleton only went to the portion where it was benefiting him, not the charity,
I am only brushing this motto in since to my viewpoint his mom and sister's recent trip was highly focused on rides that like it was a chance to skip the lines and so take as much in before Genie+ which by then I don't think he be wanting to pay his mom and sister even if he has the $$$! Take note he's always saying people are going home on a rainy day. Shut up and you go home.

Reactions: 1

In the Disney video about the event they said they didn't make and giving out passes since the point was to get out the word about Give Kids the World. Nate did put all the info in the description of the video, I can't recall if Nate actually talked about GKTW. If he didn't he could've at least given the organization a shout out to let people know what they are about.

I'm not going to comment on him not donating, because I don't know if he did or didn't. I think most here just assume he didn't, but nobody has really given proof of much.

In the Disney video about the event they said they didn't make and giving out passes since the point was to get out the word about Give Kids the World. Nate did put all the info in the description of the video, I can't recall if Nate actually talked about GKTW. If he didn't he could've at least given the organization a shout out to let people know what they are about.

I'm not going to comment on him not donating, because I don't know if he did or didn't. I think most here just assume he didn't, but nobody has really given proof of much.
he didn’t donate if you want to keep being obtuse it’s on you.

Paging Mr. Meat Sweats visiting a buffet?! What a bleeping shocker

not

Jesus you guys by the time this giggling mess of a human gets to dessert he is DRIPPING sweat. It’s absolutely vomit inducing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I just read the title to this new thread lol anywhoos lets go sweat this out 🤣🤣🤣..

An yes anybody else currently watching his new video i just started..

Reactions: 2
he didn’t donate if you want to keep being obtuse it’s on you.
No need to be aggressive. Your entitled to your opinion as am I. If he didn't donate then that's trash to use the company for views. I'm just not passing judgement on that aspect of him because I don't know for sure what he did.

No need to be aggressive. Your entitled to your opinion as am I. If he didn't donate then that's trash to use the company for views. I'm just not passing judgement on that aspect of him because I don't know for sure what he did.
I’m not being aggressive, but I handed you receipts with the dis staying that vloggers had media credentials because they wanted them to get the word out he also showed the VIP pass during his video that says that he had a three day pass.

I’m not being aggressive, but I handed you receipts with the dis staying that vloggers had media credentials because they wanted them to get the word out he also showed the VIP pass during his video that says that he had a three day pass.

I see what your saying, I agree he more than likely didn't pay for the pass, I'm just saying that doesn't mean he didn't make some type of donation. I do think he could've done more to highlight GKTW.

Reactions: 2
I see what your saying, I agree he more than likely didn't pay for the pass, I'm just saying that doesn't mean he didn't make some type of donation. I do think he could've done more to highlight GKTW.
no time for give kids the world foundation information when there is a buffet to be had!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.