Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am one thousand (1000) percent NOT NATE.
I concur that people need to stop calling you Nate…you literally like most of my posts when I smack talk the tit out of him. Unless Nate is some sicko who enjoys pain then I highly doubt you are Nate 🤣🤣🤪🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
And it’s also okay to not believe one word of his childhood story. People lie. All the damn time. Especially these bleeping vloggers
I didn't say it earlier because we were having a 'positivity' moment (that I was involved in) but I think his upbringing (being poor etc.) influenced the way he is today. Not putting direct blame on any of his 'parents'/parent figures but I think he was taught/raised to put on the sympathy act to survive and his simply continuing that behavior in his adult years.

Again, he was not #hosted. The Disboards does not host people. This was in no way a Disney event. It was for charity. I know you don't like him, but jeez.....
I never said I didn't like him, but he certainly didn't fork out almost a grand for that.....

DH was watching Tampa Jay's SW vlog earlier and Nate came into view.
He's like - "Who's that guy with the fedora that's way too small for his watermelon-sized head?" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I concur that people need to stop calling you Nate…you literally like my posts when I smack talk the tit out of him. Unless Nate is some sicko who enjoys pain then I highly doubt you are Nate 🤣🤣🤪🤪
Hard to tell w/ this one. Honestly. Started off asking basically what this site was all about, what are we trying to figure out here, couldn't figure out who was asking what, then launched into tea about V.'s new BF, then called BS on other people, yada yada yada.

It was like two different people talking. ;)

• Heart
  • Wow
Hard to tell w/ this one. Honestly. Started off asking basically what this site was all about, what are we trying to figure out here, couldn't figure out who was asking what, then launched into tea about V.'s new BF, then called BS on other people, yada yada yada.

See im not the only ok. It's ok Mr morrow! I still 💜 you

Reactions: 2

Ohhh I must have missed all that noise. I bowed out for a bit when all the Nate ball lickers and taint schniffers came out to play

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HE DID NOT PAY FOR IT.

If you watched the DIS event someone asked a question about other vloggers and Pete specifically said that the vloggers applied for “media passes” and that he would normally deny it but it was for give kids the world so he said it hoped it would be more exposure

This OGRE could not even donate money to a cause. This was his top the shark moment for me…I don’t know where in this video he presented himself as a good representative of media??

32:00 starts at

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
HE DID NOT PAY FOR IT.

If you watched the DIS event someone asked a question about other vloggers and Pete specifically said that the vloggers applied for “media passes” and that he would normally deny it but it was for give kids the world so he said it hoped it would be more exposure

This OGRE could not even donate money to a cause. This was his top the shark moment for me…I don’t know where in this video he presented himself as a good representative of media??

32:00 starts at
That just makes it extra gross. This fat disgusting sack of tit wearing a fedora will only pay for meats and sweets. You suck nate end of story. Stop giggling and get a real job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.