Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cheshiretail21

Vloggers waiting in the standby line for a restaurant they can eat at any time they want since they live around the corner vs. people on a once-in-a-lifetime trip who want to try something new never sits right with me, idc. Just for you to sweat, stuff your face and chuckle at everything. (n)

• Heart
Reactions: 15

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
Say what you want about him, but he paid to go to the Dis event for GKTW. I know that it wasn't cheap. I think that's great.

Reactions: 13

HitMeWithTheTea

So they were flown to TX just to eat and turn around and fly home on the newly wrapped/painted Disney x Southwest plane...

Tell me Disney has more money than they know what to do with, without telling me Disney has more money than they know what to do with...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

starri

VIP Member
I don't know if this will make me sound like a huge asshole, but I find him pitiable. I should probably be avoiding the psychoanalysis, but I just get the impression that never really had any friends or a lot of affirmation for a lot of his life. And picking up a following on YouTube is his one real accomplishment, and has connected him to a lot of fweinds. So it's always more More MORE to keep chasing the dragon. And that sounds incredibly lonely, and I feel bad for him.

Nate, if you are reading this: You need to see a doctor, and I'm saying that as a doctor. The sweaty and the constant flushing are a sign that something is wrong. Will they give you a lecture about your weight and your drinking? Probably, and I know that it can be hurtful. But you're setting yourself up for a lot of problems down the road, especially with diabetes as people have said, and probably also with your liver.

Also, stop feeding Gracie so many snacks unless you're reducing her regular food intake. That's not any better for her than it is for you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

starri

VIP Member
Tell me Disney has more money than they know what to do with, without telling me Disney has more money than they know what to do with...
Tell me Disney doesn't actually care about the environment without telling me Disney doesn't actually care about the environment.

Reactions: 10

2020planner

VIP Member
They had the camera on the table while they were eating and a woman on a scooter wearing a dress rolled into the shot not sitting very ladylike. On my tv you could clearly see up her skirt, and people were commenting about it in the chat asking them to move the shot a bit. They just continued to film and deleted those comments. This went on for about 5 minutes before Jenna picked up the camera.
How fucking strange. Yeah...why not just move the camera a bit if she was still sitting in view?

I watched them once and never again. They were annoying as hell and I quickly gathered that all they do is walk around the parks filming while taking money from people.

I honestly have no idea how Disney is OK with that shit. You're literally conducting business - with exchange of money - on THEIR property while filming THEIR property.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I liked PMM at first but then the gluttony started to aggravate me, I have a huge appetite myself but I’m 170lbs, lean and fairly muscular and just find his lack of will power kind of pathetic, I’d love to eat 7 deserts a day myself but that much sugar isn’t good
I would vomit/shit myself multiple times a day if I ate like he did. It’s absolutely disgusting. Whenever he looks off from the camera I’m convinced he’s looking for a toilet to destroy

• Haha
  • Heart

Murray9000

VIP Member
At 8:05 in the solo pontoon excursion, Nate says that Discovery Island is abandoned and "all covered by bushel".
71zP3cfJUwL.jpg

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I doubt Nate takes an Uber or stays with friends. We already know how irresponsible he is with money, how grossly negligent he is with his health, and that he's a mainly absentee pet owner.
Yet somehow we're supposed to believe he makes conscious, rational decisions when he drinks too much at the parks?
Nah. Not buying it.
I'm not either. If he ubers home, then he ubers there. And I highly doubt he's not going to use his own vehicle to go vlog at the parks.
Most vlogs involve alcohol consumption at some point so we're to believe he never drives his own car?

And his fwwends comment? It's about as genuine as when the Trackers throw it out to explain away everything :rolleyes: Again, I'm doubtful he meets up with friends to stay at their place - who also happen to be at the park every single time he drinks too much?!? No way.

And what about Gracie? If he drinks too much and "stays with friends," are we to believe that's overnight? So does she not get fed? Not get to go to the bathroom?

Nah, he's driving home. These vloggers are such fucking liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

ItsDeLiCiOuS

I also feel like it’s ok to be empathetic to his childhood story and still call out shenanigans of his adult life. He’s not responsible for his upbringing. It’s ok to care.

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
That's what they all do! You might as well watch zero vloggers, zero streamers!
Yeah, I don't really watch streamers. And vloggers...I only go to a vlog nowadays if someone draws specific focus to it on these threads and I'll go and scan or watch for a sec or two on mute. I'm not subbed to any of them. (edited to add: or I'll go and read and share obnoxious stan comments hahaha)

But what I meant by "conducting business with exchange of money" is that they're (livestreamers) accepting superchats in live, real time. On Disney property. While showing Disney's property. Something I would think Disney would frown upon.

I mean, it's not like you or I could set up a lemonade stand in the middle of Main Street and start taking people's money. So what's the difference between that and a livestreamer?

• Heart

jumpman23

Chatty Member
So Southwest/Disney flew people from Florida to Texas. To show some you-tubers a plane. to Fly them back to Florida on said plane.

Why the f did they not just fly the plane to Florida and have a drinks reception at a hanger there.

Way to go Disney/Southwest saving the planet one cheap publicity stunt at a time.

• Heart

BlueLou

Chatty Member
Nate: Gusteau bring me some inspiration.

Gusteau: non - no

Nate: we got ourselves some fresh glasses. 🐁

Lesson: you can't ask for magic to happen.
You gotta let magic happen.

Perhaps Gusteau wanted to hear instead:

Nate: Gusteau bring us some inspiration.

Nate: I have me some fresh glasses 🐁
I can’t even read your posts anymore, none of them make any sense

• Haha
  • Heart

starri

VIP Member
And some more stupid shit. I don't know why people throw money at these vloggers and streamers. If you have money to burn like that, donate to the Red Cross, an animal shelter, the Wounded Warrior project, etc. Not someone who squeals at the Dapper Dans and buys $50 yoyos. Priorities, people!
But then we wouldn't get to watch him having just one more scoopsie of "mashed potatoes."

My husband and I were on a cruise last week, and one of the dinners I ordered came with mashed celery root (so, a healthier version of mashed potatoes). Before we left, I told him I needed one more scoopsie.

He threatened divorce.

• Haha