Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paris video was good, did he say he was going there he just randomly went from London to Paris.
It was not a random trip. Especially considering they are staying at the Newport Bay Club this was planned in advance.

I still cant bring myself to watch his recent lullibys.
You are definitely not missing much. Not sure why the vlog was good :unsure: . . . the vlog was the same exact rinse and repeat content he does all the time. Nate goes to a Disney park. . . he goes on rides. . . he eats food. . . makes a reference or two about the weather. .. The END.

Reactions: 1
It was not a random trip. Especially considering they are staying at the Newport Bay Club this was planned in advance.

You are definitely not missing much. Not sure why the vlog was good :unsure: . . . the vlog was the same exact rinse and repeat content he does all the time. Nate goes to a Disney park. . . he goes on rides. . . he eats food. . . makes a reference or two about the weather. .. The END.
I start to run out of much to talk about with him anymore. He's become a snooze to me. In fact, most Disney anything has become boring to me but then again, he's not even at Disney and I cant bring myself to open the videos, I unsubscribed so I would have to take the effort to search and I'm too lazy :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Pretty sure his fans are waiting with extreme anticipation for his Tiana's Bayou ride video followed by him inhaling a dozen beignets.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pretty sure his fans are waiting with extreme anticipation for his Tiana's Bayou ride video followed by him inhaling a dozen beignets.
I thought about this. I wonder if his CM "fwends" will hook him up with an earlier preview than some others... :unsure:

I thought about this. I wonder if his CM "fwends" will hook him up with an earlier preview than some others... :unsure:
Today was for WDI and tomorrow is Magic Kingdom (only). Earliest he will get is the 3rd. Maybe Sean or Kristen will get one for him.....

Disney already put out a Tiana POV video which is great. All these dumb vloggers who thought they would be first can relax. Not that Morrow really cares about covering things in a timely manner though lol

Reactions: 7
Disney already put out a Tiana POV video which is great. All these dumb vloggers who thought they would be first can relax. Not that Morrow really cares about covering things in a timely manner though lol
Agreed! I have seen several POV videos on Tiana's today. Like you said Disney, also Inside the Magic, Five fires, etc. Let's see when Nate goes on this time to put his transactional friendships to use. Also remember he likes to do things after they open or debut you know when it is "COZY". :rolleyes: It took him 5 weeks after 1900 Park fare to reopen before he showed up to film it. He is just doing the bare minimum to please the YT algorithm.

Reactions: 6
Travel guru Nate Morrow is back with another adventure at the what is considered the lowest rank Disney park - Walt Disney Studios Park. It was an another snoozefest so not much to report - same rinse and repeat.

I know some here are eagerly awaiting the Cookie of the Month vlog! I am sure it is coming up later this week, meanwhile more and more Tiana's bayou adventure vlogs are going up by the day. . JoJo just posted his today. When will our fwiend use one of his transactional friendships to ride it?

Reactions: 2
Travel guru Nate Morrow is back with another adventure at the what is considered the lowest rank Disney park - Walt Disney Studios Park. It was an another snoozefest so not much to report - same rinse and repeat.

I know some here are eagerly awaiting the Cookie of the Month vlog! I am sure it is coming up later this week, meanwhile more and more Tiana's bayou adventure vlogs are going up by the day. . JoJo just posted his today. When will our fwiend use one of his transactional friendships to ride it?
He probably rode it today and also scarfed down a cookie or three. He's just so damn lazy it won't go up till Friday.

He probably rode it today and also scarfed down a cookie or three. He's just so damn lazy it won't go up till Friday.
Looks like you are correct. He used his transactional friendship with Kristen to make it happen. Hi Nate! We see you.

1000010197.jpg

1000010199.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He lost me on the DLP vlogs the first time he said "Big Thunder Mounwen". Although, I was curious enough to try and do a "mounwen" count. I lost track. 😂

• Haha
Kristen, girl!!! 🙄 What did I say before on here about including this boy in these cast member benefits?? He ditched you so fast for little miss WLG- just let him go, and take an actual friend with you! 🙄
Yes enough of this already. She got as many of his subscribers as she’s going to get (which I’m fine with) Time to move on!

Reactions: 4
Yes enough of this already. She got as many of his subscribers as she’s going to get (which I’m fine with) Time to move on!
yup exactly!! I mean i guess before WLG, Kristen was getting "paid back" in the form of nice meals that Nate paid for, she went on several staycations with him when he was gifted rooms, got exposure for her channel... But at this point, WLG is getting all of that, not Kristen anymore. So it's time to use the fun CM benefit stuff for somebody else.

Nates borrowing the Jackie technique of padding out videos with who ride and show footage

So no sign of WLG in London or Paris? I understand it was a "work trip" for him but why couldn't she come along? Was he sharing a room with other RSLVTs people? Seems like they've been together long enough she'd go on a big adventure with him.

So no sign of WLG in London or Paris? I understand it was a "work trip" for him but why couldn't she come along? Was he sharing a room with other RSLVTs people? Seems like they've been together long enough she'd go on a big adventure with him.
She’s not free, she can’t come 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.