Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, excellent points @Murray9000 and @S. McQueen Light. 🤔 This discussion brings me back to Tom Corless of WDWNT! He ranted and raved about the inadequacies and deplorable maintenance of WDW. It became his trademark schtick! However, once he got invited to WDW events and placed on the media list, he doesn’t rant and rave as much. Disney knows how to silence the critics. 🤐🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes, excellent points @Murray9000 and @S. McQueen Light. 🤔 This discussion brings me back to Tom Corless of WDWNT! He ranted and raved about the inadequacies and deplorable maintenance of WDW. It became his trademark schtick! However, once he got invited to WDW events and placed on the media list, he doesn’t rant and rave as much. Disney knows how to silence the critics. 🤐🤐
Yeah, Jenny Nicholson made similar points about Disney influencers and how they were invited out to the Galactic Starcruiser and how they said all positive things because they don't want to lose access.

Reactions: 7
But what is Disney's idea of "improving the content"? Is it to not be critical or show what actually is reality in the Parks?
I keep thinking of Disney produced commercials where a child is running to a kneeling princess in front of the castle and there is seemingly no one else there and wondering how many people actually think this is reality.
I'm probably talking on both sides of the argument but I just wish these vloggers could just disappear.
I suspect Disney to a degree likes all the publicity and keeping Disney in people’s minds that influencers do by posting on TikTok, YouTube etc. On the other hand, a lot of information they share is just wrong let alone their subjective opinions on topics. Plus, all the wannabes can be annoying especially during launch days, or when a gaggle of YouTubers do a monorail crawl and get extra obnoxious.

I think actually enforcing rules on not sharing video footage for profit unless they have a media pass might help the situation. I could be dead wrong. There are going to be plenty of podcasters who will moan a groan about the Disney (often fairly sometimes not) that I am not sure what the Mouse could do to stop it.

I do wish they would plain ban live streaming for profit in the parks. I just think it is lazy and rude.

I do wish they would plain ban live streaming for profit in the parks. I just think it is lazy and rude.
yeah- the live-streaming is what i really dont like. Those people dont put their cameras down in lines, etc. At least the "regular" vloggers usually put their cameras down for some of the time they're in lines, or at certain other points. But to be in line talking to a live chat the entire time- NOPE! that shouldn't be allowed.

Reactions: 9
I won’t lie, I bleeping laughed when he said he wanted to do the sight seeing tour and listen to Spice Girls 😂
---
Gotta say, I’m pleased he managed to retrieve the photos he took with Steve last time in London Town.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I won’t lie, I bleeping laughed when he said he wanted to do the sight seeing tour and listen to Spice Girls 😂
---
Gotta say, I’m pleased he managed to retrieve the photos he took with Steve last time in London Town.
I did laugh at the Spice Girls, and when his hat blew off his head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I finally watched PMM's video from London. Dude has been there once and he thinks he's a freaking Blue Badge Tour Guide.

I liked when he was talking about watching the Changing of the Guard and how he "loved that they did everything so fluently, like dropping their sword." Nate, I think the word you were looking for was "fluidly." Close, though.
So we were recently in the UK not far from where he was filming. It's clear as day that he knows jack tit about travel and would be lost without his "bros".

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Skimmed that London video. So boring. At least the first time he went, it was new to him. All he wants to do is eat and drink. Which is fine, but that’s just being a fatty on a business trip.

It was sweet when he went to find the picture of Steve.

Reactions: 5
I'd say soon. Research shows that the average drunk driver has driven drunk more than 80 times before their first arrest. We have seen Nate do that probably that many times by inferring it ON CAMERA.

He already hit something on the way home from the parks once. So by the numbers, I'd say soon.
He's human garbage. I just hope he never hurts anyone else driving drunk. Say goodbye to your bullshit wholesome character and all the money that comes with it if that ever happens, Nate, you piece of tit.

Reactions: 4
He's human garbage. I just hope he never hurts anyone else driving drunk. Say goodbye to your bullshit wholesome character and all the money that comes with it if that ever happens, Nate, you piece of tit.
I don’t love him but why do you feel THAT badly towards him?

Reactions: 2
I don’t love him but why do you feel THAT badly towards him?
I would have thought it was self-explanatory from my post, but if you need it spelled out again, he drives drunk and could kill an innocent person or a whole family while doing so. If you don't think that makes him a piece of tit, maybe you'll feel differently if you or a loved one is ever hurt by a drunk driver...

"It's crazy to think there is a foot-long hot dog in my stomach right now" - Nate

No not really, Nate. The only thing crazy is it's just one hot dog. "Travel Expert" Nate Morrow takes us on another adventure of riding rides, eating food at a Disney park. . . . the only difference is it's in Paris and not Orlando. Scotty is the one stuck with babysitting duty on this trip. Nate doesn't even know the name of his hotel, he clearly doesn't research the weather or the ride refurbishment schedule as he discovers in the park that Hyper Space Mountain is down for refurbishment and is disappointed. Just goes to show these Disney vloggers really don't know much.

I think the guy's reaction in the background sums it up.

1717239931250.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"It's crazy to think there is a foot-long hot dog in my stomach right now" - Nate

No not really, Nate. The only thing crazy is it's just one hot dog. "Travel Expert" Nate Morrow takes us on another adventure of riding rides, eating food at a Disney park. . . . the only difference is it's in Paris and not Orlando. Scotty is the one stuck with babysitting duty on this trip. Nate doesn't even know the name of his hotel, he clearly doesn't research the weather or the ride refurbishment schedule as he discovers in the park that Hyper Space Mountain is down for refurbishment and is disappointed. Just goes to show these Disney vloggers really don't know much.

I think the guy's reaction in the background sums it up.

View attachment 2968341
He once again thinks that the entire planet has the same climate as Florida and packed accordingly.

The DLP video was better than that London video. That’s not saying much.

I find the videos with the shirt-company guys to be weird. It’s like they’re there, but they don’t want to be on camera. Just makes the whole video awkward.

Paris video was good, did he say he was going there he just randomly went from London to Paris.

Reactions: 1
Paris video was good, did he say he was going there he just randomly went from London to Paris.
In the London video, he alluded to it but didn’t say it outright. I think he said I’m going somewhere special

Its a short journey. It only takes maybe 3 hours Eurostar to get from London inner city to DLP station. Its actually a nice ride. I still cant bring myself to watch his recent lullibys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.