Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no sign of WLG in London or Paris? I understand it was a "work trip" for him but why couldn't she come along? Was he sharing a room with other RSLVTs people? Seems like they've been together long enough she'd go on a big adventure with him.
ok.. ya'll know i would love to be like "She didn't go with him! She must be out of the picture!" LOL
BUT, she has her own job I'm sure, which based on her age she is probably new at and probably doesn't have enough vacation time, etc saved up to go jaunting around the world with him. Maybe in the future, once he puts a ring on it, Mr. and Mrs. Morrow will take over the world!! 🤣 🤣

So Morrow, who was hosted on a Disney-paid trip to New Orleans last year with Imagineers, thinks that the Tiana ride is great. Wow what a shocker.

(I’m not commenting on whether the ride is good or not, just how silly it is that these vloggers act like they are objective reviewers)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So Morrow, who was hosted on a Disney-paid trip to New Orleans last year with Imagineers, thinks that the Tiana ride is great. Wow what a shocker.

(I’m not commenting on whether the ride is good or not, just how silly it is that these vloggers act like they are objective reviewers)
He has to say it's so-so good (like the cookies) in order to stay in favor with the company. Ever wonder why he never says the *shirt brand* makes crappy products? Same reason. Money is money and fatty needs all that he can get. And what's up with no cookie review?

Reactions: 4
Yeah i thought the ride through video was awkward. It looks like Kristen laid down some ground rules when she invited him LOL because he didnt' really show her or her friend. There was none of the "OMG! Are you guys so excited??" "What did you guys think of it?"
And I'm pretty sure they spent hours waiting around because i heard it broke down, but of course "It was SO worth it!!" :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
WLG may also be afraid of flying. Many reasons she may have not gone if indeed they're a thing.

Reactions: 1
I'm just fascinated WLG and the RSVLTS crew don't appear to travel together. But maybe that's just because RSVLTS trips are business trips for Nate.

I'm just fascinated WLG and the RSVLTS crew don't appear to travel together. But maybe that's just because RSVLTS trips are business trips for Nate.
I don’t think it’s that odd that she didn’t go with him. She probably has her own job that she has to be at. Not everybody can be a rockstar YouTuber that travels all the time 🤣

WLG may also be afraid of flying. Many reasons she may have not gone if indeed they're a thing.
She flew to California with him back in February so I doubt that was the issue.

Anywhoos looks like Nate has picked up the pace lately on releasing these vlogs. We could see the Cookie of the month by weeks end.

I also agree with @Dismom2 Nate did not have the Nate Morrow character set to level 10 in this latest one so perhaps Kristen had a chat with him to tone it down.

She flew to California with him back in February so I doubt that was the issue.

Anywhoos looks like Nate has picked up the pace lately on releasing these vlogs. We could see the Cookie of the month by weeks end.

I also agree with @Dismom2 Nate did not have the Nate Morrow character set to level 10 in this latest one so perhaps Kristen had a chat with him to tone it down.
Picked up the pace? Maybe. Still lazy AF and uploading mid afternoon for sure.

Reactions: 1
Whenever I think of someone who can give a subjective review of a new Disney ride I think of Nathan Darienzo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nate was at Orlando informer so that means a night of eating and drinking the whole of Universal and not riding any ride

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Nate was at Orlando informer so that means a night of eating and drinking the whole of Universal and not riding any ride
Sounds like more exhilarating content that will somehow hit 100k in views is headed our way. :rolleyes: :unsure:

To the cookie connoisseurs out there we are now one week into June and still no Cookie of the month vlog! o_O Will today be the day?

I wonder if WLG was joining him. :unsure: I mean, she needs to get the Universal Pixie Dust, too- not just the Disney Pixie Dust!! 🤣

I wonder if WLG was joining him. :unsure: I mean, she needs to get the Universal Pixie Dust, too- not just the Disney Pixie Dust!! 🤣
So I was at the OI meetup with my cousin, who loves watching Nate and doesn’t know about Tattle. We ran into him and WL girl early in the night . My cousin was so excited to see him and she called out to him. I wish I could say he was a jerk, but he was very sweet to her (and me too and I had no intention of speaking). He wasn’t vlogging. He saw us later in the night and said hello again, asking how our night was going. My cousin asked me about WL girl because she wondered who she was. I told her I thought it was his GF and she thought she looked young, but was happy for him.
WL girl definitely looked in her 20’s. She didn’t back away when he was recognized. She was always next to him, smiling sweetly. So anyways, Nate could be the biggest showman/con man of the vloggers and turn on the charm for the fans, but he was super nice and I’d be the first to say if he wasn’t.

Reactions: 17
So I was at the OI meetup with my cousin, who loves watching Nate and doesn’t know about Tattle. We ran into him and WL girl early in the night . My cousin was so excited to see him and she called out to him. I wish I could say he was a jerk, but he was very sweet to her (and me too and I had no intention of speaking). He wasn’t vlogging. He saw us later in the night and said hello again, asking how our night was going. My cousin asked me about WL girl because she wondered who she was. I told her I thought it was his GF and she thought she looked young, but was happy for him.
WL girl definitely looked in her 20’s. She didn’t back away when he was recognized. She was always next to him, smiling sweetly. So anyways, Nate could be the biggest showman/con man of the vloggers and turn on the charm for the fans, but he was super nice and I’d be the first to say if he wasn’t.
oooh- a Nate and WLG sighting report! Love it!! HAHA
and yeah, to be honest, I can believe that hes one of the nicer vloggers. For the amount of people he runs into, theres more positive stories like yours than negative ones, so i figure thats gotta mean something. We just have to find stuff of gossip about when these people put themselves out there in videos like this LOL
And, as a shy girl myself, I'm kinda proud of WLG that she didn't back away 🤣 I mean, if shes gonna be with him, shes gotta learn to deal with that stuff. And really, I laugh at her for "hiding" and whatnot- but, hey, she probably didn't seek this out, ya know? (based on how private all her socials are, shes not after "fame"/ building her own pages) She was probably just a fan who said hi to him somewhere, and didn't expect to actually be attracted to a bald guy more than a decade older than her LOL Good for them, though!
Thanks for the the "report"! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was probably just a fan who said hi to him somewhere, and didn't expect to actually be attracted to a bald guy more than a decade older than her LOL Good for them, though!
You just never know when you will be eaten by the monster of love.
---
Paging Mr Morrow #19: WLG gets eaten by the Monster of Love.

• Haha
Reactions: 12