Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again- these people crying?? šŸ™„šŸ™„ like I said the other day- heā€™s not a ā€œheroā€, he shouldnā€™t be a mental health ā€œsaviorā€, none of that. Heā€™s just a guy who figured out how to put a personality on camera and make money off of it. As my teen son would say ā€œyou need to touch some grass!ā€ šŸ¤£
"You need to touch some grass" is definitely putting it diplomatically. šŸ˜‚

His fans must realize he is taking time out of his "busy" schedule (1 HOUR) to meet up with his fans, so it is bound that they will not have the opportunity to meet their "hero". Remember he is a rock star and has "better things to do".

The only thing I will say is he is the one of the only vloggers that would ever do a meet and greet like this, although I am sure he is contractually obligated to do so. Seems he stays in character when encountering fans at the park, and is mostly pleasant. Molly would never! She treats her fans like absolute garbage all while grifting $30,000 a month in patreon donations from them. The Trackers especially Jenn, and Adam the Woo are among others that would never do this as they do not like to spend time with the "common folk". @Dismom2 would your pal Kyle Pallo do this? Perhaps if he was paid enough?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
These people are truly weird. I missed meeting him but I havenā€™t cried, in fact I celebrated šŸ˜‚
HAHA Yup! as much as i'm on here posting, all up in his dating life...LOL I actually walked right past him at the Christmas Party back in 2022. I didn't freak out, didn't start crying and run up to him, didn't ask him for a hug and tell him smells amazing... HAHA
I just kept walking. Hes was just another person there at the party. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I dont think there is any "celebrity" that i would cry over meeting the way people do. It's just weird! They're people!

@Dismom2 would your pal Kyle Pallo do this? Perhaps if he was paid enough?
HAHA yeah, no- Kyle would NEVER do a meet and greet!! Hes too scared of his own shadow, let alone the big, scary stans that watch his videos. LOL Well... maybe if he had Casey there to protect him....
So, yeah i do agree that it's admirable of Nate to set up a time to meet some fans, like you said- most of the other vloggers dont do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Nate gets paid for those meet and greets though, right? He doesnā€™t do it out of the goodness of his heart (on these shirt company trips) Maybe Iā€™m not following.

Nate gets paid for those meet and greets though, right? He doesnā€™t do it out of the goodness of his heart (on these shirt company trips) Maybe Iā€™m not following.
Likely he must do these as a part of his contractual obligation with RSVLTS.
Think of it as a packaged deal - Nate has to wear RSVLTS in every vlog + has to appear for certain meet & greets and in result he is getting a royalty for the merch line + expenses paid on these trips (well at least Transportation & Accommodations). I don't see them paying him extra for showing up for an hour when they already spending plenty of $$$ for him being there. . . . that would be foolish.

Reactions: 7
Most of the fans he shows with him seem to be around his age and some have young kids that watch him. I don't really get it that you'd basically idolize someone that is like you but walks around theme parks and is a glutton but the Mr. Morrow character clearly works for him.

Disney and Universal won't ban vlogging because 90%+ of it is free advertising for their parks. Never say never though but I think something else is going to have to rise to popularity for this dumb vlogging fad to end.

Reactions: 5
Disney and Universal won't ban vlogging because 90%+ of it is free advertising for their parks. Never say never though but I think something else is going to have to rise to popularity for this dumb vlogging fad to end.
Disney employed and controlled vloggers??

Disney employed and controlled vloggers??
Why would they pay employees to do something they are getting for free now? For live streams maybe I could see a business case if they could sell more Disney+ subscriptions to people. For vloggers still seems like too big a stretch to me. The press events they do mostly cost them very little.

Reactions: 1
Why would they pay employees to do something they are getting for free now? For live streams maybe I could see a business case if they could sell more Disney+ subscriptions to people. For vloggers still seems like too big a stretch to me. The press events they do mostly cost them very little.
Maybe not employ them but control them and the content they produce. Require them to have some type of credentials set by Disney if they want to produce and monetize content that includes copyrighted material and IP.
---
Nate step away from the Indian food!!!

View attachment 2961786
He looks like he is about to tit himself on the spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe not employ them but control them and the content they produce. Require them to have some type of credentials set by Disney if they want to produce and monetize content that includes copyrighted material and IP.
Some influencers are already on a media list is my understanding. That's how Nate took that trip to New Orleans and a couple of other events I believe. The Trackers used to be on a higher tier of that getting expensive cruises and other trips paid for. Now they mostly spread the money around a lot more giving merchandise or experience to even very small influencers. Telling them what to do could backfire but I don't know what terms and conditions they have placed on them already.

I see vloggers as a net negative to guests attending the parks but apparently not enough of one to try and ban them or control them more than they already exert some subtle control or pressure. I'm sure if you go to some event and put out a very negative review you aren't invited back.

When is Nate going to do something scandalous? Maybe the RSVLTS and WLG influences are keeping him in check for now?

When is Nate going to do something scandalous? Maybe the RSVLTS and WLG influences are keeping him in check for now?
I'd say soon. Research shows that the average drunk driver has driven drunk more than 80 times before their first arrest. We have seen Nate do that probably that many times by inferring it ON CAMERA.

He already hit something on the way home from the parks once. So by the numbers, I'd say soon.

Most of the fans he shows with him seem to be around his age and some have young kids that watch him. I don't really get it that you'd basically idolize someone that is like you but walks around theme parks and is a glutton but the Mr. Morrow character clearly works for him.

The demographics of Nate's fans always surprise me. When I see his videos, I expect that he'd appeal to young children (Look! That man goes to Disney World every day!) and elderly shut-ins (What a nice young man, spreading positivity instead of causing trouble.). It's so unusual to me when I see that he has fans his own age. What do they see in him???

While the topic of "Disney should BAN vlogging" comes up here every so often, it's a non-starter for several reasons:
  • As you mentioned, it's free advertising. Even when Disney "hosts" vloggers for special events, their investment is negligible.
  • Beyond that, what the vloggers produce "feels" different from something generated by a big corporation. Disney can and do produce far better content than a grifter with a fake personality and a Canon G7x could ever hope for, but those are different. Part of the appeal of the Disney vloggers is the illusion of independence from the company (even though most would never bite the hand that feeds them by saying anything negative lest they get bumped from the precious media list). A Disney-produced vlog would just feel like a 30-minute advertisement, and even though most vloggers' videos are basically long ads for Disney, people are actively seeking them out to watch them. I just don't see the a big corporation being able to reproduce that simply because of who they are.
  • Finally, the biggest reason I don't anticipating vlogging to be outlawed anytime soon is the fact that everyone carries a high definition video camera in their pocket and wants to use it during their magical Disney vacation. How do you differentiate the vloggers from the family who wants to share a clip of their little one riding Dumbo with the rest of the family back in Iowa? or from the bachelorette party drinking around the world at Epcot? or any number of other park guests just taking pictures and video for their personal use.
As much as I'd love to see an end to the grift, I just don't see it happening.

Reactions: 3
The demographics of Nate's fans always surprise me. When I see his videos, I expect that he'd appeal to young children (Look! That man goes to Disney World every day!) and elderly shut-ins (What a nice young man, spreading positivity instead of causing trouble.). It's so unusual to me when I see that he has fans his own age. What do they see in him???

• Finally, the biggest reason I don't anticipating vlogging to be outlawed anytime soon is the fact that everyone carries a high definition video camera in their pocket and wants to use it during their magical Disney vacation. How do you differentiate the vloggers from the family who wants to share a clip of their little one riding Dumbo with the rest of the family back in Iowa? or from the bachelorette party drinking around the world at Epcot? or any number of other park guests just taking pictures and video for their personal use.
As much as I'd love to see an end to the grift, I just don't see it happening.
Disney could do a copyright strike against a channel and at the very least demonetize the content. They donā€™t need to enforce it in the park. I think it might be worth it to only allow vloggers with a media pass to monetize video taken on property. Vlogger loyalty woudl go through the roof beyond what it is today.

I doubt Disney would ever crack down on vloggers either, but there is so much crap information being generated by vloggers I donā€™t think it is impossible.

Reactions: 1
The cost of employing a team of controlled vloggers who make positive, slickly produced videos would be worth it for them if they can get rid of any negative criticism or videos reflecting reality in the parks, ie crowds, long wait times, rising costs. I'm not saying it would be easy or right but I'm grasping at straws for ideas to get rid of some of these idiots.

• Haha
The cost of employing a team of controlled vloggers who make positive, slickly produced videos would be worth it for them if they can get rid of any negative criticism or videos reflecting reality in the parks, ie crowds, long wait times, rising costs. I'm not saying it would be easy or right but I'm grasping at straws for ideas to get rid of some of these idiots.
Yes I I can agree on that getting rid of these idiots would be great. Influencers in general are mostly annoying with little redeeming value. There are exceptions to the rule but walking around theme parks and eating food shouldn't be a viable way to make a living.

• Haha
I finally watched PMM's video from London. Dude has been there once and he thinks he's a freaking Blue Badge Tour Guide.

I liked when he was talking about watching the Changing of the Guard and how he "loved that they did everything so fluently, like dropping their sword." Nate, I think the word you were looking for was "fluidly." Close, though.

• Haha
Disney would not have to employ anyone. Just dangle a media pass as a carrot to the vlogging community to improve the content. If you produce content to the Disney PR teamā€™s standards you get a media pass and get to monetize the content. Donā€™t earn a media pass and get a copyright strike and no money for your efforts. Keep trying to produce content for revue get trespassed.

I guarantee 80% of the vloggers ā€œwho just vlog for funā€ would disappear if there was not money (or the hope for money) to be earned from it. Everyone would suddenly learn how to edit a watchable vlog to get in Disneyā€™s good graces, and probably kiss CMs butts too.

Disney would not have to employ anyone. Just dangle a media pass as a carrot to the vlogging community to improve the content. If you produce content to the Disney PR teamā€™s standards you get a media pass and get to monetize the content. Donā€™t earn a media pass and get a copyright strike and no money for your efforts. Keep trying to produce content for revue get trespassed.

I guarantee 80% of the vloggers ā€œwho just vlog for funā€ would disappear if there was not money (or the hope for money) to be earned from it. Everyone would suddenly learn how to edit a watchable vlog to get in Disneyā€™s good graces, and probably kiss CMs butts too.
But what is Disney's idea of "improving the content"? Is it to not be critical or show what actually is reality in the Parks?
I keep thinking of Disney produced commercials where a child is running to a kneeling princess in front of the castle and there is seemingly no one else there and wondering how many people actually think this is reality.
I'm probably talking on both sides of the argument but I just wish these vloggers could just disappear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.