Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
I feel bad for Bonnie. I’m sure she loves her family, but she’s caring for a young child with special needs, a mother who is on oxygen and can’t walk the 5 steps from her seat to her scooter, and working. Nate needs to buy a duplex, move them in next door, and help her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

jumpman23

Chatty Member
Can we just take a minute to admire Bon Bon and Mom for the hard work and dedication they put in to making Ariel's life better. She has come on leaps and bounds in the last year and it's wholesome to see her overcoming challenges.

So Nate if you're reading this. Give your Sister and Mom a big high 5 from all the Tattlers. We might give you shit. But your family deserve a lot of credit for the scarifies they are making.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Forest

VIP Member
That’s a really thoughtful post from Nate. It’s hard to write something like that after you lose someone you were close to.

Reactions: 16
That kid is so cute. I’m glad to see her enjoying life and Disney World. So many never given the opportunity and BonBon made that happen (with Nate) but BonBon deserves more.
Let's be honest here. BonBon is doing all the heavy lifting back in PA while Nate plays the rockstar role in FL. He should get zero credit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Dismom2

VIP Member
Can we just take a minute to admire Bon Bon and Mom for the hard work and dedication they put in to making Ariel's life better. She has come on leaps and bounds in the last year and it's wholesome to see her overcoming challenges.

So Nate if you're reading this. Give your Sister and Mom a big high 5 from all the Tattlers. We might give you shit. But your family deserve a lot of credit for the scarifies they are making.
I honestly could not agree more. They really are doing an amazing job. Bon Bon especially, with also helping his mom with her health issues, too. It's clear that Ariel is thriving, even just since the first time he showed her in the videos.
As an adoptive mom myself, it's definitely a unique, tough, special journey- and Bonnies doing great! I hope Nate was able to take her out for a drink (or 2!!!) without Ariel while she was there- she deserves a little break and reward!!

Reactions: 15

Murray9000

VIP Member
This is how i feel. If you actually qualify for DAS, then this new change should be no big deal- just ask your doctor for a letter, or whatever Disney is asking for. It's the ones who know they dont have an actual diagnosis that qualifies, who are the most angry. So crazy!
If you can afford a vacation at a Disney Park, you should be able to afford to go see a doctor.

Reactions: 13

peteykirch

VIP Member
We ran into Nate during the 1st Jollywood Nights and he gave us the "Hello fwends" greeting and just seemed to be in awe of the event, this was near the beginning before everything went to hell with regards to capacity, wait times, and the weather.

He does move very quickly for someone his size...his speed walking was like the Fred Flintstone gif.

• Haha

Murray9000

VIP Member
Has anyone confirmed that she's old enough to drink? lol

Peep his IG. Looks like the douchebags are eating a ton and drinking at three dots and a dash.

View attachment 2900719
I know Chicago pizza pretty well and that box is not from any spots that are the well known iconic Chicago pizza places.....which is what Nate said he was looking forward to. Tomorrow I predict they will satisfy their quest for the famous Chicago Italian beef by making a run to Arby's.

• Haha

DukeOfKent

Chatty Member
Family vlog at AK now out.

Per the earlier discussion about WL girl - it appears not only is she still in the picture but she was hanging with the family at Animal Kingdom. She even gave the niece a snack before going on Kilimanjaro safari. I suspected something was up as Nate was careful not to point the camera in certain places in particular to the right when riding on the safari. The second sighting of her was walking next to Bon bon as they were getting in line for tough to be a bug. Almost the same outfit she was wearing when she was spotted with him at Epcot.

View attachment 2891354

View attachment 2891356

View attachment 2891358
As someone who enjoyed Where's Waldo / Wally books as a kid, I very much enjoy this game of "Spot Wilderness Lodge Girl". And just like Waldo, it is considerate of her to wear the same outfit all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Century20

VIP Member
Family vlog at AK now out.

Per the earlier discussion about WL girl - it appears not only is she still in the picture but she was hanging with the family at Animal Kingdom. She even gave the niece a snack before going on Kilimanjaro safari. I suspected something was up as Nate was careful not to point the camera in certain places in particular to the right when riding on the safari. The second sighting of her was walking next to Bon bon as they were getting in line for tough to be a bug. Almost the same outfit she was wearing when she was spotted with him at Epcot.

pmm101.jpg

pmm102.jpg

pm003.jpg

• Wow

Forest

VIP Member
That was a cute video. I like his family so much. The little girl is adorable.

Nate did have to mention that he was paying for everything, of course.

Bonnie does seem like she has a lot on her plate.

Century20

VIP Member
He's never joking. He's an asshole who thinks he's a rockstar. His meehaws enable the piss poor behavior.
Bingo! I can only imagine the real Nate aka "Nate D" has become worse in the last year with this RSVLT's stuff and WL Girl in the picture.

The real Nate would never have reached the the subs and viewers that "Nate Morrow" has. . . . just watching Nate circa 2017-2018 shows the difference between now and today.

1714691493609.png
1714691611855.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Looks like Maria from LBV will just have to shit her pants in line now that she can't use that excuse for DAS.
Naw, they're gonna hire most custodial and follow her around with one of these:

1712709029226.png

That thread on the DISBoards is crazy. Now it seems everyone has autism. Or, half of have "diagnoses" that they can't provide to Disney because it costs too much to get the diagnosis, or only one out of every 3,457,219 doctors knows exactly what is wrong with them. It's a shit-show of Google University doctors, with a healthy dose of Reddit Lawyers thrown in for good measure.

Question: If you already "know" you or a child are on the spectrum, how do you not already have a diagnosis you can provide to Disney?

• Sad
  • Heart
Sorry guys just going off the current topic with WLG a minute. I met Nate last year and was open to talking to him and the rest of the gang, however Nate was beyond rude. The ‘fame’ has got to his head

• Sad

Funfouryou

WLG employment contract has been found online.
interesting job duties include:
- lifting Nate’s hat each morning to look if he’s bald
-always carry a box of chiclets in case of denture breakage …easy replacement
-twice each day rub gideons cookies all over herself so Nate can smell her so so good
- be available to retrieve leftovers from Disney springs multiple meals ( so far never utilized)
-check luggage to make sure Nate takes long pants to colder climates
- experienced Mowin hiking guide
- wear official PMM companion wear of blue shorts and white shirt daily
-be able to withstand extreme douche chills when around Sean
- remind Nate that wow spelled backwards is wow
-cover up evidence of drunken midnight pup cake binges
-be able to explain the plot of the book Green Eggs and Ham so Nate can comprehend
- keep the spaceship earth head company when Nate is on SHTS junkets
- experienced driver of Boston Lobster Feast Lobstermobile

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Dismom2

VIP Member
That is incredibly sad. I feel for him, and the family of his friend. I of course have no idea what happened, but far too many people are going at a young age.
yes, its extremely sad, it sounds like he was a really nice, well-liked guy.
Not to turn this into a "gossipy" thing, but just sharing some more info I found. Two of Steves good friends have a podcast out in Seattle. They used to be on morning radio in the NYC area, where I live- so thats how they're on my "radar". Anyway- from what they said, he basically just didn't wake up. He wasn't sick, didn't have any "vices" (as they put it) - just didn't wake up. So, yeah, very sad and heartbreaking- especially someone that young and seemingly full of life. And like you said, theres seems to be too many stories like this lately :-/
Definitely sending thoughts out to everybody that knew him.

• Sad

starri

VIP Member
** meant to quote @Forest
Funny- I was about to post along these lines. I think they might’ve had a cute little magic kingdom date night last night. :ROFLMAO: Check out this IG story he shared. It’s with a fan… BUT the tote bag he’s holding? :unsure: He never takes a bag to the parks, and looks like one of those magnetic plush attached?? I’m thinking WL Girl was on a shopping or potty break and he was holding her bag for her when the fan ran into him. 🤷‍♀️View attachment 2853975
Is it just me, or does the fan look like she was generated by AI?

• Haha
Just watched the latest vlog. All credit to Bonnie for taking care of that special child. She melts my heart. Loved her interaction with the characters. Still not a Nate fan. I don’t buy his character acting.

Looks like Disney is changing their DAS program soon. I wonder how people like PMM and others that are suspected of taking advantage of the current program are going to react? It sounds like "I have IBS" is no longer go to be enough to get you free fast passes.
I am all for them cracking down on DAS abuse!

• Heart