Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @ZOMGdcvripoff for the new thread title.

Nate's been quite busy lately. This YouTube celebrity has been travelling the world, and now even has a drink named for him at La Cava del Tequila in Epcot!
Of course, he's also been eating all the foods an drinks as he makes his way around the parks and other stops along the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Have we gotten the monthly Gi'eon's cookie review yet? How am I supposed to know if that bad boy is so so good without Nate's insightful commentary?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If this asshat gets his Trademark name approved I wonder if he'll enjoin Disney from using it on their rides ?
---
1712112990239.png

Based on what his caricature looks like it makes sense that there's Japanese rice in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, Nate stated in his recent video that he is not receiving any compensation from La Cava del Tequila. Interesting!🤔 Any thoughts?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Anyone notice that even La Cava dint let him make his own drink. They had a premixed bottle for him to pour

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, Nate stated in his recent video that he is not receiving any compensation from La Cava del Tequila. Interesting!🤔 Any thoughts?
Seems on the level. La Cava has done other drinks "inspired by" or "sponsored" by other individuals without compensation. What's funny about all this (drink, shirt, etc) is that outside of the mentioned limited name trademark he has no ownership of the images used for this promotion.

Reactions: 2
Dude travels to Japan and decides to show McDonalds. Skipped out on the Ramen, on the onigiri, the takoyaki, the katsu, or really anything authentic. But hey, Big Fat got a Big Mac and that's kind of neat

• Haha
Anyone notice that even La Cava dint let him make his own drink. They had a premixed bottle for him to pour
they were probably worried that if the alcohol bottles were right there, he would keep topping off his cup...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to really like La Cava, but if there's now a risk of being served by a big-douche Disney vlogger, I'll find my alcohol elsewhere.

• Haha
When was the last sighting of WLG? The Disneyland videos? That was around Valentines Day I think

Reactions: 5
** meant to quote @Forest
Funny- I was about to post along these lines. I think they might’ve had a cute little magic kingdom date night last night. :ROFLMAO: Check out this IG story he shared. It’s with a fan… BUT the tote bag he’s holding? :unsure: He never takes a bag to the parks, and looks like one of those magnetic plush attached?? I’m thinking WL Girl was on a shopping or potty break and he was holding her bag for her when the fan ran into him. 🤷‍♀️
IMG_7316.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Funny- I was about to post along these lines. I think they might’ve had a cute little magic kingdom date night last night. :ROFLMAO: Check out this IG story he shared. It’s with a fan… BUT the tote bag he’s holding? :unsure: He never takes a bag to the parks, and looks like one of those magnetic plush attached?? I’m thinking WL Girl was on a shopping or potty break and he was holding her bag for her when the fan ran into him. 🤷‍♀️View attachment 2853975
Lol - I think you need to change your avatar to this, @Dismom2: 🕵️‍♀️

(Not a criticism - I love it!)

• Haha
Lol - I think you need to change your avatar to this, @Dismom2: 🕵️‍♀️

(Not a criticism - I love it!)
🤣🤣 I think I need more bleeping hobbies, is what I need!! 🤣
but this is too easy!

I also wish there was messaging on here so I didn’t clog up the main feed for people who DGAF about this silly stuff! 🤣

• Haha
🤣🤣 I think I need more bleeping hobbies, is what I need!! 🤣
but this is too easy!

I also wish there was messaging on here so I didn’t clog up the main feed for people who DGAF about this silly stuff! 🤣
Maybe the bag is full of leftovers and "treats" for the dog. lol

• Haha
Funny- I was about to post along these lines. I think they might’ve had a cute little magic kingdom date night last night. :ROFLMAO: Check out this IG story he shared. It’s with a fan… BUT the tote bag he’s holding? :unsure: He never takes a bag to the parks, and looks like one of those magnetic plush attached?? I’m thinking WL Girl was on a shopping or potty break and he was holding her bag for her when the fan ran into him. 🤷‍♀️View attachment 2853975
Is it just me, or does the fan look like she was generated by AI?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I like your posts @Dismom2! He’s pretty boring so any extra info helps : )

That does look like holding it for someone. Hmm

Dude travels to Japan and decides to show McDonalds. Skipped out on the Ramen, on the onigiri, the takoyaki, the katsu, or really anything authentic. But hey, Big Fat got a Big Mac and that's kind of neat
I think he did get ramen for one of his 26 meals on his 4 night trip.

• Sick
Reactions: 1