Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was at the OI meetup with my cousin, who loves watching Nate and doesn’t know about Tattle. We ran into him and WL girl early in the night . My cousin was so excited to see him and she called out to him. I wish I could say he was a jerk, but he was very sweet to her (and me too and I had no intention of speaking). He wasn’t vlogging. He saw us later in the night and said hello again, asking how our night was going. My cousin asked me about WL girl because she wondered who she was. I told her I thought it was his GF and she thought she looked young, but was happy for him.
WL girl definitely looked in her 20’s. She didn’t back away when he was recognized. She was always next to him, smiling sweetly. So anyways, Nate could be the biggest showman/con man of the vloggers and turn on the charm for the fans, but he was super nice and I’d be the first to say if he wasn’t.
Should have said something like "Oh is that your younger sister with you?" to see how he responded. I get it hard to think quick in situations though. Was there any PDA between them?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can believe that hes one of the nicer vloggers. For the amount of people he runs into, theres more positive stories like yours than negative ones, so i figure thats gotta mean something.
He sees all these people in public. He can't risk being an asshole because there is always the chance someone is filming it. He's a douchebag who thinks he can turn water into Bud Light and waddles on water.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He sees all these people in public. He can't risk being an asshole because there is always the chance someone is filming it. He's a douchebag who thinks he can turn water into Bud Light and waddles on water.
Yep, It should be added the person who posted here yesterday obviously met "Nate Morrow" NOT "Nate Darienzo" . . . . this is where the lines get blurred for some. Considering the documented rude behavior of some of these vloggers such as Molly and Adam the Woo, Nate is playing his cards right by staying in character in public even off camera.

• Heart
Should have said something like "Oh is that your younger sister with you?" to see how he responded. I get it hard to think quick in situations though. Was there any PDA between them?
I was starstruck by WLG from reading here 😆. If he were being a jerk I would have totally asked something passive aggressively about her. No PDA, but he was taking pics of her.
Yep, It should be added the person who posted here yesterday obviously met "Nate Morrow" NOT "Nate Darienzo" . . . . this is where the lines get blurred for some. Considering the documented rude behavior of some of these vloggers such as Molly and Adam the Woo, Nate is playing his cards right by staying in character in public even off camera.
Probably so, but I am only going by my first hand experience. I would imagine that if you are a popular vlogger, you have to go into these events like a meet and greet if you want good PR.

Reactions: 5
Nate must have had a long night as he has just uploaded the latest vlog at nearly 5 pm. I am sorry all you cookie of the month fans it appears your NOT going to get your gideons cookie vlog today.

1000010279.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
While he did attempt to portray he was alone and despite the fact she clearly knows to keep her distance during filming there were a few shots of her that he missed in "editing".

My guess he added the line that he was there "with friends" probably has to due with the fact a number of people saw him there with her. In the end he can do whatever he wants. . . . . it is just interesting he still goes out of his way to hide her. Nate at the very least you could have opened the door for her when walking into Moe's instead of walking in first like a superstar in true "Nate D" fashion. :unsure:

WLG69222.jpg

WLG693.jpg

WL691.jpg

WLG694.jpg

Reactions: 4
Maybe she makes him hide her in the videos because she’s embarrassed?

• Haha
Seeing random people in public is different than on YouTube videos for like 50k viewers. I get his logic and especially after Veronica.

Reactions: 1
It is 100% that WLG doesn’t want to be in the videos. Why that is, that’s anyone’s guess.

Nate would LOVE to show her, no matter what their relationship status. He likes showing other people and he would really like to show a pretty twenty-something.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
While he did attempt to portray he was alone and despite the fact she clearly knows to keep her distance during filming there were a few shots of her that he missed in "editing".

My guess he added the line that he was there "with friends" probably has to due with the fact a number of people saw him there with her. In the end he can do whatever he wants. . . . . it is just interesting he still goes out of his way to hide her. Nate at the very least you could have opened the door for her when walking into Moe's instead of walking in first like a superstar in true "Nate D" fashion. :unsure:

View attachment 2984698
View attachment 2984699
View attachment 2984700

View attachment 2984705
WLG likes those little black shorts almost as much as Adam the Woo likes his orange shorts!

• Haha
This picture of WLG’s reflection in the cash register is top tier investigative skills and one of the reasons I love Tattle. I salute you!
Yes - amazing work. For a minute I thought I saw the Virgin Mary appearing, but sure enough it was WLG.

• Haha
I saw Kristen and Sean at the cast checkin for the Tiana preview on Wednesday. Guessing there will also be a kingdom Crew video.

I saw Kristen and Sean at the cast checkin for the Tiana preview on Wednesday. Guessing there will also be a kingdom Crew video.
Yup- Kristen posted a video on her channel a few days ago- with Sean and… Angela?? I think was the other girls name. It was during the day, whereas Nate’s video where he was riding with Kristen was at night- So seems like Kristen went to a couple previews.

Reactions: 2
This picture of WLG’s reflection in the cash register is top tier investigative skills and one of the reasons I love Tattle. I salute you!
🤣 Thank you! Honestly trying to spot her is the primary reason I still watch Nate's vlogs. As someone else posted here its like trying to find Waldo! 😆 If it wasn't for my interest in seeing how this whole WL girl thing plays out I would have thrown in the towel.

I watched the Orlando Informer part of the last video. What a weird video. So it’s like he’s just wandering around this empty theme park all night eating junk food, all alone. How long is he gonna keep this up. At the end he says that he is there with friends, but since when has he not shown his friends.

He’s also really off in his videos when she is there but he is pretending she’s not. The Disneyland videos were the same way. He can’t do the overblown Morrow character that the meemaws love. But it’s even worse than that, he seems really off. Like he’s battling constipation.

Just bizarre. I’m very curious to see how long he keeps this up. My recommendation to him would be to separate the two parts of his life if she doesn’t want to be shown. Go out with her and enjoy the time, no camera. Then go out solo when he needs to film. Because this combo thing he is trying to do is a mess.

I watched the Orlando Informer part of the last video. What a weird video. So it’s like he’s just wandering around this empty theme park all night eating junk food, all alone. How long is he gonna keep this up. At the end he says that he is there with friends, but since when has he not shown his friends.

He’s also really off in his videos when she is there but he is pretending she’s not. The Disneyland videos were the same way. He can’t do the overblown Morrow character that the meemaws love. But it’s even worse than that, he seems really off. Like he’s battling constipation.

Just bizarre. I’m very curious to see how long he keeps this up. My recommendation to him would be to separate the two parts of his life if she doesn’t want to be shown. Go out with her and enjoy the time, no camera. Then go out solo when he needs to film. Because this combo thing he is trying to do is a mess.
He only averages 1 or 2 videos a week anyway so he can see her 5 or 6 days a week and no one would even notice.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.