Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what’s the big move? I wonder if he bought a house
Either that or his creditors found his apartment and the deadbeat has to move to another one to evade them like he did previously.
---
Yeah I can’t see him buying a house on his YouTube views. Maybe he’s been making a lot off the shirt company.
True, his YouTube revenue doesn't seem too terribly high according to the sites that estimate those things. But those estimates are always all over the place, so I never know what to believe when it comes to what YouTubers earn.

We theorized on here previously that his family might move from Pennsylvania to Florida so that he can be closer to them and more involved in their lives. If Mama Morrow sells a house in PA, the proceeds would be a good head start on a down payment for a place in FL -- and with multiple people contributing, that would make the monthly mortgage payments easier to handle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.