Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
right?? And if you do a side by side of the one of him sitting on the bench that somebody posted, that was from maybe 10 days ago... it's an Ozempic miracle!!! 🤣 🤣
So according to Nate he is now a 2XL? Somehow we don't believe that he has "shrunk" down to a 50 inch chest while his stomach sticks out beyond his chest.

Screen Shot 2024-05-24 at 11.09.34 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys he’s eating Chik Fil A grilled nuggets now. Of course he is thinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If RSVLTS is doing well it might take quite a while for anything to change with their relationship with Nate. If it turns out the company is struggling somehow then if he isn't valuable he might be out of the picture fairly quickly. If I understand correctly they own their entire supply chain so the profit on those shirts is likely huge. So it comes down to sales numbers.
How could they do that? They are his "brothers".
---
right?? And if you do a side by side of the one of him sitting on the bench that somebody posted, that was from maybe 10 days ago... it's an Ozempic miracle!!! 🤣 🤣
This was from Sean's video right before he left. Must have lost a lot of weight on the plane.
1716570488778.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How could they do that? They are his "brothers".
"Brothers" who have investors to answer to I assume. Like I said after a mourning period I think it comes down to the health of the company and Nate's contributions. If he truly was just a pet project his gravy train might end. We can just wait and see one way or the other.

Reactions: 5
"Brothers" who have investors to answer to I assume. Like I said after a mourning period I think it comes down to the health of the company and Nate's contributions. If he truly was just a pet project his gravy train might end. We can just wait and see one way or the other.
yup... I mentioned on here before a podcast The Carla Marie and Anthony podcast. Anthony was good friends with steve- like apparently a "groomsman in his wedding" friend, not just a "fwend"
Anyway when they talked about Steve's passing, they were saying how generous Steve was, a lot of "pet projects", always giving away shirts, etc. They joked that they didn't know how the company made any money because Steve was that kind of guy.
so, yeah, it'll be interesting to see if the new leadership decides to keep that up or not. And how much value they feel Nate adds.

That was nice he went back for the photobooth photo, it was sad hearing Scott say "making memories" knowing he's gone now a year later.

Glad he had that mentality to make memories the short time he had.

Reactions: 4
That was nice he went back for the photobooth photo, it was sad hearing Scott say "making memories" knowing he's gone now a year later.

Glad he had that mentality to make memories the short time he had.
Should we assume this was between rounds of drinking?

Reactions: 1
Again- these people crying?? 🙄🙄 like I said the other day- he’s not a “hero”, he shouldn’t be a mental health “savior”, none of that. He’s just a guy who figured out how to put a personality on camera and make money off of it. As my teen son would say “you need to touch some grass!” 🤣
IMG_7634.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Again- these people crying?? 🙄🙄 like I said the other day- he’s not a “hero”, he shouldn’t be a mental health “savior”, none of that. He’s just a guy who figured out how to put a personality on camera and make money off of it. As my teen son would say “you need to touch some grass!” 🤣View attachment 2959245
There are so many things wrong with the fans he is posting with or about. If they are in London and the trip is ruined by not meeting him then as you just said they need to "touch grass".

Reactions: 2
Again- these people crying?? 🙄🙄 like I said the other day- he’s not a “hero”, he shouldn’t be a mental health “savior”, none of that. He’s just a guy who figured out how to put a personality on camera and make money off of it. As my teen son would say “you need to touch some grass!” 🤣View attachment 2959245
I try to be empathetic, so when I see something like this, I try to put myself in the shoes of the other person.
In this case, I consider how I might feel if I were to find out that my favorite celebrity happened to be doing a meet-and-greet in my area or an area where I'm traveling. I'd be disappointed, sure; but the devastated emotional response that his fans often exhibit just seems excessive.

It's emblematic of everything that's wrong with our celebrity-obsessed culture... and he's not even a real celebrity!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Perhaps Nate's fans need to have a discussion about parasocial relationships.

Still not as creepy as the Tracker stans who declare themselves aunts to Tim and Jenn's kids, but about as pathetic.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I try to be empathetic, so when I see something like this, I try to put myself in the shoes of the other person.
In this case, I consider how I might feel if I were to find out that my favorite celebrity happened to be doing a meet-and-greet in my area or an area where I'm traveling. I'd be disappointed, sure; but the devastated emotional response that his fans often exhibit just seems excessive.

It's emblematic of everything that's wrong with our celebrity-obsessed culture... and he's not even a real celebrity!
exactly. I can understand it to some extent- especially being in a different country. They're gonna be disappointed to miss him- since hes rarely there, and (most likely) they are rarely over here to run into him at Disney. But to actually cry over it? As an adult? :unsure: :unsure:

• Haha
These people are truly weird. I missed meeting him but I haven’t cried, in fact I celebrated 😂

• Haha