Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, right? I'm here to hate on a disgusting, obnoxious slob who glorifies stupidity, not speculate on who's got so little self-esteem they're riding Nate Mowwin. 🤮
TBH without her knowing she is now part of the circus side show that is Nate Morrow. Just like the rest of the idiots, once you latch yourself to the trainwreck you are fair game.

Reactions: 3
TBH without her knowing she is now part of the circus side show that is Nate Morrow. Just like the rest of the idiots, once you latch yourself to the trainwreck you are fair game.
Lol, amen. I'd just rather see a lot more Nate hate and a lot less shipping of him and Kristen/WLG. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It kind of makes him sound like a prize to won instead of a fight for who gets to babysit the overgrown toddler.

Reactions: 6
Just FYI from my intel Nate has travelled to London with RSVLTS.
Thanks for the info! I figured he might've. Because yesterday he started posting IG stories at around 8 AM eastern time. We know he doesnt get up that early! 🤣 so i thought he must be up early to go to the airport, or already on London time! LOL

Reactions: 1
Expect some really boring vlogs. Nate will have to tone down his obnoxious childlike phony persona to show he's still in mourning. On second thought......maybe his toned down persona will be more likable.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Expect some really boring vlogs. Nate will have to tone down his obnoxious childlike phony persona to show he's still in mourning. On second thought......maybe his toned down persona will be more likable.
This is Nate we are talking about, all his travel vlogs are boring. The stans want him dialed up to 11 on the obnoxious Disney scale. We expect lots of drinking on this trip and nothing more than that.

This is Nate we are talking about, all his travel vlogs are boring. The stans want him dialed up to 11 on the obnoxious Disney scale. We expect lots of drinking on this trip and nothing more than that.
If it is dialed to 11, some might detect some insincerity in his crying outro on the previous log. The mee maws however would think being an asshole is his way of coping.

Reactions: 2
His videos are so boring. They’ve gotten even worse since the shirt company took them over. His overseas vlogs are worse than his WDW ones. The only remotely interesting thing about Nate right now is speculating on his love life. Mostly because it’s just funny that his alleged girlfriend won’t let him introduce her.

Reactions: 6
We also have evidence that he's aware of what's said on Tattle based on videos he's deleted right after they were linked here, so it probably inflates his bloated ego and fuels his celebrity delusions knowing people think two women are after his doofus ass.

Reactions: 4
Now that we're back to our regular critiquing, I wanted to share this. Here's The Tourist Trap visiting Disney's Hollywood Studios resisting the urge to try Joffrey's new cookies. He also brings up "Cookie Connoisseurs," including the most known one among us. Check it out. If for some reason it doesn't start at the right timestamp from here, it starts at 4:29 into the video.

• Haha
We also have evidence that he's aware of what's said on Tattle based on videos he's deleted right after they were linked here, so it probably inflates his bloated ego and fuels his celebrity delusions knowing people think two women are after his doofus ass.
ehh... WLG has already followed his doofus ass all over the place- so i dont think he needs US to inflate his ago about her wanting him LOL
And anything we say on here about him with Kristen I'm sure both of them just roll their eyes at, because i'm sure by now they've had conversations about where they stand, if any needed to happen in the first place.
Honestly, its all just "whatever", and more interesting than talking about how he ate 5 cookies and rode Space Mow-win again 🤷‍♀️ 🤣

Last edited:
No goofy shirts being shown so far in this trip, but stay tuned ......

1716511079754.png

Is it me, or does he look a little slimmed down here?

No goofy shirts being shown so far in this trip, but stay tuned ......
Nate has mentioned the idea of wearing more polo shirts, as long as they are RSVLTS he is meeting his contractual obligations.

Nate says he is only doing the meet and greet on Saturday for 1 hour? Not only is he putting minimum effort into vlogging the same applies it seems when on the clock with RSVLTS. I would love to see the merchandise numbers that justify paying for this guy's travel expenses and all he has to do is 1 hour of "work".

It is known Steve was a generous guy, I am not sure how the company will be moving forward when it comes to Nate especially if the number's do not make sense.

1716545955842.png

• Heart
If RSVLTS is doing well it might take quite a while for anything to change with their relationship with Nate. If it turns out the company is struggling somehow then if he isn't valuable he might be out of the picture fairly quickly. If I understand correctly they own their entire supply chain so the profit on those shirts is likely huge. So it comes down to sales numbers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.