Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that's the only part that bugs me. He is, of course, within his rights to introduce her or not. If his channel were built on chronicling the women he's dating, then that'd be one thing, but it's not. She's irrelevant to his content. What gets me is that he brings her along and tries to hide her. If this truly is a job as these vloggers would like for us to believe, then don't half-ass your workday by trying to go on a date at the same time. Do you job, and then take your girl out privately off the clock like the rest of us do.

And now that I think about it, it's weird the way that the vloggers involve their significant others! I can't think of any who don't! Tim Tracker and Ginn, Kyle Pallo and Casey, Jackie Super Enthused and Sam (Did she show her previous husbands in her videos?), Tampa Jay and Cris the Girl, Jacob the Carpetbagger and his Jenn, Provost and his wife, Justin Scarred and his child bride, Adrian of Theme Park Express and his daughter fiancé Koda, Peter and Kitra of Ordinary Adventures, Katie and Spencer of BLaB, even Adam the Woo showed off Madam the Woo from time to time when they were together.
Is Nate the only vlogger to be in a relationship and not drag his significant other into the spotlight???
Does anyone remember the Tampa Jay divorce video years ago 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Nate's channel took off after V was out of the picture. Yes the pandemic played a big part in his rise at least how I see it. But he might be hesitant to share any relationship info now at least in videos.

Just to throw my two cents in. It’s about time he acknowledges he’s “happily dating someone who would rather not be on camera”. It seems he’s taken the tattle advice for the most part and rarely brings her along when he’s “working”. But if they stay together, there will be times when she’s there.

He also seems to be drinking less on camera, he’s not as obnoxious on rides, and makes some effort to avoid filming others. It’s refreshing to see someone who actually responds to criticism with change instead of just labeling everyone “jealous haters” and plowing forward anyway.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand the obsession, why can't he keep his private life private? Why does he have to announce he's dating someone?

• Heart
I don't understand the obsession, why can't he keep his private life private? Why does he have to announce he's dating someone?
Interest in the private lifes of "public individuals" has been going on for a very very long time, for example tabloids started in this US back in the early 1900s. Confidential magazine in the 1950s is a prime example of how people are fascinated in the personal lives of public figures. It is what it is.......

Also it bears mentioning what site this is, as these are the types of discussions that not only occur here but are permissible.👍

Reactions: 4
I think because it's more interesting than talking about how he "rode some rides and ate some food" for the 400th time. 🤷‍♀️ 🤣
And like somebody else said, it's not so much that hes dating someone and not talking about it- thats fine. Actually a good thing that hes not putting it all out there. He doesnt have to tell us about every date he takes her on, or show us her parent's house in North Carolina (i'm looking at you, Kyle Pallo!!! LOL)
BUT it's when he brings her along to film something that he posts publicly. That hes obviously with somebody but not acknowledging the person, it's a little weird. He could just say " I'm with a friend and we're enjoying our day so shes not gonna be on camera right now...."
It does seem like hes taken that feedback from here and hasn't had her with him lately though. And i havent' seen any "drunk at the apartment" endings for a little while, either. We appreciate you, Nate!! HAHA

Nate's channel took off after V was out of the picture. Yes the pandemic played a big part in his rise at least how I see it. But he might be hesitant to share any relationship info now at least in videos.
Nate is just like the rest of the Central FL vloggers. If it wasn't for the pandemic, none of them would have the following they have now.

Maybe he’s not saying he dating someone because they’re not dating. I am going to respect his privacy by assuming he’s in the friendzone until he says otherwise 🙃

Reactions: 2
I know, right? I'm here to hate on a disgusting, obnoxious slob who glorifies stupidity, not speculate on who's got so little self-esteem they're riding Nate Mowwin. 🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.