Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for the people of Chicago after his last video must be no food left in the city after his visit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for the people of Chicago after his last video must be no food left in the city after his visit
The meehaws really don't like the non-Disney stuff. It only has 54k views in 48 hours. He's also started changing titles like JoJo does.

Screen Shot 2024-05-03 at 8.05.42 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was on YouTube until I posted those pictures and Nate set it to private last night.:unsure:

HI NATE and Fwiends!!!! You 100% confirmed what several of us already knew which is you lurk on here.

@microwaveoven so the screen captures were taken from a Christmas 2017 vlog with him and V. The video was not accessable from his main page, because he set the video as unlisted which means you needed a direct link to view it. Obviously now I won't say where I obtained the link, but I know what to share and what not to share.

At the end of the day I will not take part in doxxing of any sort, the reason for being here like others is the criticism of Nate.

Nate enjoy the gravy train for as long as it lasts because these RSVLTS trips will not last forever, and much of your viewer base will age out and move on. The consensus here is it seems you need to prioritize your family to a point of living closer with them, and as for WL girl? I'll save that for another time.

View attachment 2912286
Wait. I kind of love this!! HAHA Hi, Nate and fwends!!!
Hopefully that screenshot didn't scare WLG too much- maybe shes proud of your "glow-up" 🤷‍♀️ (Notice i still didn't use her actual name, we're not complete monsters on here.)
I'm just honestly curious how long you plan to keep this relationship "secret". Like i said yesterday, it's obviously serious if you've been with her for 6 months. At your age, people dont tend to mess around with dating too much- you're either all in, or you move on. You guys should both feel secure enough at this point to put it out there a little bit. Instead of using Kristen as a "decoy" in your videos "Aww, Kristen, look at us..." " I'm driving Wright Down Main Street" " I wanna see a pasta explosion on your face" "Kristen's here with me for my drink launch" "Kristen's here with my family at MK" :rolleyes::rolleyes: and then Kristen putting on a totally different thing when shes with you in her videos vs the other guy friends she films with.
Also- hopefully your family got along with WLG, because- as mentioned- you need to prioritize getting them moved down to Florida so that Bonnie isn't taking care of your mom AND Ariel on her own anymore- you have the time and money to help out more, so you should step up.
Anyway- enjoy your trip to London soon! Hopefully you learned what the Toilet sign means by now!!

Wait. I kind of love this!! HAHA Hi, Nate and fwends!!!
Hopefully that screenshot didn't scare WLG too much- maybe shes proud of your "glow-up" 🤷‍♀️ (Notice i still didn't use her actual name, we're not complete monsters on here.)
I'm just honestly curious how long you plan to keep this relationship "secret". Like i said yesterday, it's obviously serious if you've been with her for 6 months. At your age, people dont tend to mess around with dating too much- you're either all in, or you move on. You guys should both feel secure enough at this point to put it out there a little bit. Instead of using Kristen as a "decoy" in your videos "Aww, Kristen, look at us..." " I'm driving Wright Down Main Street" " I wanna see a pasta explosion on your face" "Kristen's here with me for my drink launch" "Kristen's here with my family at MK" :rolleyes::rolleyes: and then Kristen putting on a totally different thing when shes with you in her videos vs the other guy friends she films with.
Also- hopefully your family got along with WLG, because- as mentioned- you need to prioritize getting them moved down to Florida so that Bonnie isn't taking care of your mom AND Ariel on her own anymore- you have the time and money to help out more, so you should step up.
Anyway- enjoy your trip to London soon! Hopefully you learned what the Toilet sign means by now!!
To be fair you have used her name before. I wouldn’t say any of us are monsters but we are on a gossip site. Her names public knowledge anyway. She’s in the public eye dating a celebrity like Natey boy. Regardless Nate, since you’re here, Kirsten is the love of your life. Deal with this appropriately!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To be fair you have used her name before. I wouldn’t say any of us are monsters but we are on a gossip site. Her names public knowledge anyway. She’s in the public eye dating a celebrity like Natey boy. Regardless Nate, since you’re here, Kirsten is the love of your life. Deal with this appropriately!
Very true. I did just say her name the other day HAHA I guess I should clarify and say i haven't used her FULL name (first and last) on here. Even when i first found her in his IG "following" list, I didn't post her full last name, i just posted the first couple letters of it. LOL And you're right- shes gotta get used to it anyway, since shes dating such a famous, world recognized Disney vlogger!! AND when her IG name is literally her first and last name, instead of some "cutesy" alias.
Either way, as you said- Its clear Kristen and Nate are soulmates... Let's make it happen, Nate!!!
---
The meehaws really don't like the non-Disney stuff. It only has 54k views in 48 hours. He's also started changing titles like JoJo does.

View attachment 2912476
yeah... he had "Oprah's Favorite Pizza" in the title originally and there were a bunch of comments like " I dont care what Oprah thinks..." :oops: 🤣 🤣 So I figured he would change it eventually LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Nate and JoJo will spend all their earning on buying subs and views.
LOL JoJo has an empty wallet between buying subs and views, and his girlfriend Krista seems to like her shopping and merch 🤣 (no shade to her, I actually think she seems like a great girl)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
LOL JoJo has an empty wallet between buying subs and views, and his girlfriend Krista seems to like her shopping and merch 🤣 (no shade to her, I actually think she seems like a great girl)
She is so drop dead sexy. I am at a loss on why she hangs around JoJo. He’s obnoxious and that external lighting would have me so embarrassed I would run the opposite way 😂 Remember when he shoved the flash in John Stamos face?

She is so drop dead sexy. I am at a loss on why she hangs around JoJo. He’s obnoxious and that external lighting would have me so embarrassed I would run the opposite way 😂 Remember when he shoved the flash in John Stamos face?
She's a situationship. The current theory is that she's a beard and only there to get views. In return he takes her places and buys stuff.

If he reads here why hasn't he dealt with his suspended license? Total fees due $40.56 in Osceola county.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
oh no was he caught on a DUI
Not yet. Apparently he ran a stop sign, opted to take online traffic school, but couldn't be bothered to finish it.

As for WLG, I don't see her as a paid employee. His deal with RESVLTS isn't big enough to justify hiring a dedicated lackey for him. And you know we'd never hear the end of it from Mr. Big Shot if he had hired a personal assistant himself. Besides, didn't someone on here say that she has a regular job?

So she's got to be a romantic or platonic pairing. Either just seems unusual, though. If you're such a private person that you don't even want to appear in the background of a YouTube video, why would you want to hang around with a bunch of vloggers who are constantly waving their cameras around? There are plenty of Disney adults without 100k+ audiences who feel like they'd be a better fit.

Oh, and good on Nate for getting his teeth fixed. There's not much I can commend the guy for, but at least he prioritized that over buying stupid crap. Now focus on taking care of your family instead of making your sister do it all while you prance around theme parks all day every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No one should care about saying clues about WLG. If you have eyes and an IG account, anyone could have figured out who it was in 5 minutes after seeing her Adam’s video.

If he reads here why hasn't he dealt with his suspended license? Total fees due $40.56 in Osceola county.
The consensus on this thread back in March including by you on March 22nd was that it was a glitch in the system and has not updated.

I kept the door open on that one myself, but I believe his auto insurance carrier would have been the one to break the news to him unless the collection agency retained by the court found him first.

What we are looking at is the public facing court record system and not his record accessed by the DMW and law enforcement - now if it has been paid and updated elsewhere then its on the court clerk to update what is publicly visable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The consensus on this thread back in March including by you on March 22nd was that it was a glitch in the system and has not updated.

I kept the door open on that one myself, but I believe his auto insurance carrier would have been the one to break the news to him unless the collection agency retained by the court found him first.

What we are looking at is the public facing court record system and not his record accessed by the DMW and law enforcement - now if it has been paid and updated elsewhere then its on the court clerk to update what is publicly visable.
Yeah I know we've came up with theories on his suspended license before and my post was more a reminder to him or whatever familiar he has that reads here that he might want to clear it up. Or as you said maybe it is cleared up but the system just doesn't show that.

Maybe he legally changed his last name to Morrow? Lol. If he did no evidence of that in other public documents such as LLC and trademark information.

Reactions: 1
yeah... he had "Oprah's Favorite Pizza" in the title originally and there were a bunch of comments like " I dont care what Oprah thinks..." :oops: 🤣 🤣 So I figured he would change it eventually LOL
I've never heard of the place, and now that I know it's Oprah's favorite and Nate was there I'll make it a point never to go there.
---
My wife just went grocery shopping and the shelves were empty....and we live 15 miles north of the city.
---

• Haha
Yeah I know we've came up with theories on his suspended license before and my post was more a reminder to him or whatever familiar he has that reads here that he might want to clear it up. Or as you said maybe it is cleared up but the system just doesn't show that.

Maybe he legally changed his last name to Morrow? Lol. If he did no evidence of that in other public documents such as LLC and trademark information.
Yeah makes sense....he is not the brightest bulb so perhaps he needs a reminder if it has not been cleared up. I mean this latest thing just proved Nate and/or one of his fwiends reads here. What are the odds those screen captures get posted and hours later that 7 year old vlog gets turned to private. Its ok! I have a feeling we will see other gems like that in the future.😉 😂

I wouldnt put it past him to go all in and change his last name to Morrow, but yeah no indications of that yet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.