Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm wrong and it is just a "regular" relationship between Nate and WLG. It is possible the RSVLTS bros don't want him bringing a woman along.
I could not imagine telling my significant other that my Bros didn’t want her coming along.

Reactions: 2
yup... he doesnt want to "out" the relationship and throw the MeeMaws and the "DisMoms" of the world into a tailspin HAHA BUT at this point.... Hes 38 years old, has mentioned on-camera about wanting kids/ a family... so being with the same person for 6 months seems pretty serious. He should be proud and happy to say that hes found love again, not hiding it and acting like she doesn't exist.
🤣 🤣 🤣 "deep down in love with KBaby" I mean, remember- he did tell her he wanted to see a "pasta explosion on her face". If thats not a declaration of deep love, I dont know what it! 🤣🤣

oooh!! This is the kind of stuff we need! LOL a few more details? Who was he with, and were they rude as well? What did he do that was rude?
It was at jollywood in Hollywood studios last year and I think that Sean was there, that Phoebe girl (she was lovely), the girl called promise and a few others, he was the only rude one in all honesty. We said hey to Nate and he just looked us up and down and carried on walking by until one of the others asked us about a section of the jollywood party, he stopped and we were honest and said ‘It’s not worth the hype’ and Nate said ‘whatever, don’t care what you say I’m still going there’ and tried to shoo his pals along to carry on their night

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It was at jollywood in Hollywood studios last year and I think that Sean was there, that Phoebe girl (she was lovely), the girl called promise and a few others, he was the only rude one in all honesty. We said hey to Nate and he just looked us up and down and carried on walking by until one of the others asked us about a section of the jollywood party, he stopped and we were honest and said ‘It’s not worth the hype’ and Nate said ‘whatever, don’t care what you say I’m still going there’ and tried to shoo his pals along to carry on their night
Hate to say we told ya so....

Reactions: 3
Did he actually say the whatever and don’t care?

Reactions: 5
I could not imagine telling my significant other that my Bros didn’t want her coming along.
He can easily use the work trip excuse. With his reduced channel effort it feels like RSVLTS is paying him somehow. Might be a full time job or could just be gig work like going to these events. If he buys a home we will get a better picture of his financial situation.

He can easily use the work trip excuse. With his reduced channel effort it feels like RSVLTS is paying him somehow. Might be a full time job or could just be gig work like going to these events. If he buys a home we will get a better picture of his financial situation.
Some of these vloggers are literally an IRS hiring surge away from some serious financial jeopardy. I know several legitimate (licensed and credentialled) consultants who've enjoyed a good IRS colonoscopy over business expenses. We're talking about guys with legitimate, incorporated consulting firms with W2 employees, serving business and institutional clients in the legal and insurance industries.

wow. love hearing these kinds of stories about "Mr. Nice Guy". Really sheds a lot of light on the guy behind the character. I remember somebody posting on here something from Reddit, a person saw Nate drunk at Universal Horror Nights, and he was yelling at kids who came up to him. :oops: So theres definitely more stories out there.

We ran into Nate during the 1st Jollywood Nights and he gave us the "Hello fwends" greeting and just seemed to be in awe of the event, this was near the beginning before everything went to hell with regards to capacity, wait times, and the weather.

He does move very quickly for someone his size...his speed walking was like the Fred Flintstone gif.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some of these vloggers are literally an IRS hiring surge away from some serious financial jeopardy. I know several legitimate (licensed and credentialled) consultants who've enjoyed a good IRS colonoscopy over business expenses. We're talking about guys with legitimate, incorporated consulting firms with W2 employees, serving business and institutional clients in the legal and insurance industries.
Yep.

In my state, we have a state income tax and a corporate tax. Claiming a home office as a tax deduction puts you on the list to be audited. It’s not if but when they get to you. To the extent that a good lawyer or accountant will counsel you not to claim one.

Some of these vloggers would be toast lol

We ran into Nate during the 1st Jollywood Nights and he gave us the "Hello fwends" greeting and just seemed to be in awe of the event, this was near the beginning before everything went to hell with regards to capacity, wait times, and the weather.

He does move very quickly for someone his size...his speed walking was like the Fred Flintstone gif.

It’s from the marathon training, he can’t stop thinking about his 10 minute mile.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's never joking. He's an asshole who thinks he's a rockstar. His meehaws enable the piss poor behavior.
Bingo! I can only imagine the real Nate aka "Nate D" has become worse in the last year with this RSVLT's stuff and WL Girl in the picture.

The real Nate would never have reached the the subs and viewers that "Nate Morrow" has. . . . just watching Nate circa 2017-2018 shows the difference between now and today.

1714691493609.png
1714691611855.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Bingo! I can only imagine the real Nate aka "Nate D" has become worse in the last year with this RSVLT's stuff and WL Girl in the picture.

The real Nate would never have reached the the subs and viewers that "Nate Morrow" has. . . . just watching Nate circa 2017-2018 shows the difference between now and today.

View attachment 2911795 View attachment 2911797
WOW!! The TEETH!! :oops: :oops:
You're so on top of things, always finding these gems!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
THIS IS NOT ON YOUTUBE, where is this!!!???
It was on YouTube until I posted those pictures and Nate set it to private last night.:unsure:

HI NATE and Fwiends!!!! You 100% confirmed what several of us already knew which is you lurk on here.

@microwaveoven so the screen captures were taken from a Christmas 2017 vlog with him and V. The video was not accessable from his main page, because he set the video as unlisted which means you needed a direct link to view it. Obviously now I won't say where I obtained the link, but I know what to share and what not to share.

At the end of the day I will not take part in doxxing of any sort, the reason for being here like others is the criticism of Nate.

Nate enjoy the gravy train for as long as it lasts because these RSVLTS trips will not last forever, and much of your viewer base will age out and move on. The consensus here is it seems you need to prioritize your family to a point of living closer with them, and as for WL girl? I'll save that for another time.

1000009730.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It was on YouTube until I posted those pictures and Nate set it to private last night.:unsure:

HI NATE and Fwiends!!!! You 100% confirmed what several of us already knew which is you lurk on here.
It's almost like we are at the point where Nate has pulled down anything that isn't part of his gimmick.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.