Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're not complaining. No matter what, we think he is a tit speckled muppet fart. It's just funny to see him getting bootlegged.
Schrödinger's cat. Nate is a total no-nothing that no one even knows about or cares about and there's no reason why any woman would ever want to date him. But at the same time on the 18th chain of threads talking about him, his t-shirts, his merchandise, his vlog, his travel and his family.

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was a paid assistant of some sort. Or even just a friend.
Is Wilderness Lodge mystery girl this woman? He posted this on FB back in 2022. She's does some kind of marketing/digital stuff....
Lauren Conforti.png

Lauren Conforti

My wife is sure that WLG is an assistant of some type. "No way is that tiny little girl Nate's girlfriend".

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My wife is sure that WLG is an assistant of some type. "No way is that tiny little girl Nate's girlfriend".
The assistant theory seems to be ruled out.
If she is an assistant why is she never with him on official trips when one might need an assistant? The only trip she has been on has been a cozy vacation to Disneyland where they shared a room. 🤔 She has been seen hanging out with him at MK, Epcot, AK, and HS as well as an evening at WL when Nate was out of character and at Marias bday party not sure what business is getting done. Also RSVLTs has to assign him handlers on company trips, the New Orleans debacle proved he needs to have someone with him while flying having an assistant would have avoided a missed flight in order to refill a prescription.

Reactions: 3
The assistant theory seems to be ruled out.
If she is an assistant why is she never with him on official trips when one might need an assistant? The only trip she has been on has been a cozy vacation to Disneyland where they shared a room. 🤔 She has been seen hanging out with him at MK, Epcot, AK, and HS as well as an evening at WL when Nate was out of character and at Marias bday party not sure what business is getting done. Also RSVLTs has to assign him handlers on company trips, the New Orleans debacle proved he needs to have someone with him while flying having an assistant would have avoided a missed flight in order to refill a prescription.
Speaking of cozy trips and sharing a room… he shared an IG story from a fan which tagged grand Floridian. Looks like maybe he’s treating WLG to a fancy little staycation after being in Chicago, and having his family here for a month. 🙄 gotta keep the pixie dust flowing so she doesn’t realize how much older he is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Speaking of cozy trips and sharing a room… he shared an IG story from a fan which tagged grand Floridian. Looks like maybe he’s treating WLG to a fancy little staycation after being in Chicago, and having his family here for a month. 🙄 gotta keep the pixie dust flowing so she doesn’t realize how much older he is 🤣🤣
Doubtful he's staying there. The person who posted the photo with him is most likely there. He just breaks the rules and parks there. (and other resorts)

Doubtful he's staying there. The person who posted the photo with him is most likely there. He just breaks the rules and parks there. (and other resorts)
I witnessed him breaking the rules. We were heading back to our resort (Bay Lake Tower) and spotted Nate getting out of his car in the parking lot. We watched as he walked toward the Magic Kingdom.

• Angry
  • Wow
"Older" is the least of his deficiencies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
We're not complaining. No matter what, we think he is a tit speckled muppet fart. It's just funny to see him getting bootlegged.
95% sure that is just a scam site. To make it more clear I doubt anybody went to the bother of bootlegging his design they are simply trying to get people to pay and never deliver the product. 5% chance they did go to the effort of stealing the design and printing shirts or they somehow obtained surplus material or shirts from RSVLTS.

If WLG is his girlfriend why didn't she go to Chicago with him? She is good enough for his family but not the RSVLTS crew? Doesn't make sense to me. I can see her not going to Tokyo because that was super expensive. But a weekend away in Chicago seems like she would be included. Conclusion: She is a paid assistant to keep an eye on him when he isn't with RSVLTS crew.

95% sure that is just a scam site. To make it more clear I doubt anybody went to the bother of bootlegging his design they are simply trying to get people to pay and never deliver the product. 5% chance they did go to the effort of stealing the design and printing shirts or they somehow obtained surplus material or shirts from RSVLTS.

If WLG is his girlfriend why didn't she go to Chicago with him? She is good enough for his family but not the RSVLTS crew? Doesn't make sense to me. I can see her not going to Tokyo because that was super expensive. But a weekend away in Chicago seems like she would be included. Conclusion: She is a paid assistant to keep an eye on him when he isn't with RSVLTS crew.
Maybe because it was a work trip?

Reactions: 6
I agree. Why is he good enough for her to date, but not good enough to go with him to a friend's birthday dinner at Hoop Dee Do (where there is constant activity and she would've blended in...) or to Victoria and Alberts (kept off camera), or to be there to support him on the "launch" of his drink at Epcot? Its just weird. 6 months in, they should both feel secure enough to "put it out there", at least to some extent (not saying she has to be standing behind him in every video, but a mention of her at this point seems reasonable. 🤷‍♀️ )

Last edited:
I agree. Why is he good enough for her to date, but not good enough to go with him to a friend's birthday dinner at Hoop Dee Do (where there is constant activity and she would've blended in...) or to Victoria and Alberts (kept off camera), or to be there to support him on the "launch" of his drink at Epcot? Its just weird. 6 months in, they should both feel secure enough to "put it out there", at least to some extent (not saying she has to be standing behind him in every video, but a mention of her at this point seems reasonable. 🤷‍♀️ )
I think deep down he can’t ruin his persona, which to me, is so bloody sad for the girl. Your social media is more important than your future family. (OR you are deep down in love with kbaby)

Reactions: 5
Sorry guys just going off the current topic with WLG a minute. I met Nate last year and was open to talking to him and the rest of the gang, however Nate was beyond rude. The ‘fame’ has got to his head

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think she’s just a friend until he says otherwise. She is a Disney Adult so that could be the common interest. I’m not saying he doesn’t want it to be more. He probably does lol.

I don’t think she is paid in any way. She has a regular office job from what I remember.

Sorry guys just going off the current topic with WLG a minute. I met Nate last year and was open to talking to him and the rest of the gang, however Nate was beyond rude. The ‘fame’ has got to his head
This is something we have known about for a long time but the meehaws think he's an angel and is never rude or mean to anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think deep down he can’t ruin his persona, which to me, is so bloody sad for the girl. Your social media is more important than your future family. (OR you are deep down in love with kbaby)
yup... he doesnt want to "out" the relationship and throw the MeeMaws and the "DisMoms" of the world into a tailspin HAHA BUT at this point.... Hes 38 years old, has mentioned on-camera about wanting kids/ a family... so being with the same person for 6 months seems pretty serious. He should be proud and happy to say that hes found love again, not hiding it and acting like she doesn't exist.
🤣 🤣 🤣 "deep down in love with KBaby" I mean, remember- he did tell her he wanted to see a "pasta explosion on her face". If thats not a declaration of deep love, I dont know what it! 🤣🤣
oooh!! This is the kind of stuff we need! LOL a few more details? Who was he with, and were they rude as well? What did he do that was rude?

Last edited:
Maybe I'm wrong and it is just a "regular" relationship between Nate and WLG. It is possible the RSVLTS bros don't want him bringing a woman along.