Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it is likely this upcoming international trip Nate has eluded to is for Comic Con London later this month.

In Nate's mind the headlines would read as:
Reports indicate International Superstar and acclaimed Disney vlogger Nate Morrow will be hosted at Buckingham Palace by King Charles and Queen Camilla later this month. The trio will walk the gates of the palace to greet Nate's adoring fans followed by a processional of the King's Guard before a state dinner.

Morrow, has seen his popularity soar recently upon his partnership with RSVLTS, and following in the footsteps of his friend model Lily Alridge in collaborating with La Cava at Epcot in releasing the PMM Old Fashioned. Much too good.

PMm55.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So it is likely this upcoming international trip Nate has eluded to is for Comic Con London later this month.

Reports indicate International Superstar and acclaimed Disney vlogger Nate Morrow will be hosted at Buckingham Palace by King Charles and Queen Camilla later this month. The trio will walk the gates of the palace to greet Nate's adoring fans followed by a processional of the King's Guard before a state dinner.

Morrow, has seen his popularity soar recently upon his partnership with RSVLTS, and following in the footsteps of his friend model Lily Alridge in collaborating with La Cava at Epcot in releasing the PMM Old Fashioned. Much too good.

View attachment 2915430
Ok, but Charles and Camilla aren’t repping RSVLTS?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He should be able to find some of the PMM shirts on the discount rack right around now. It's his lucky day!!
I went to Hallmark over here idk if you have it but they had them on the clearance rack. No sizes that could fit my lug body but hilarious.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

View attachment 2915430
LOL at the "Toilet" sign, and Nate wouldn't understand what it meant in England either.

Reactions: 4
I went to Hallmark over here idk if you have it but they had them on the clearance rack. No sizes that could fit my lug body but hilarious.
wait. Hallmark as in the cards and ornaments and stuff? Or do you guys have a big department store called Hallmark? We do have a couple Hallmark stores that sell the cards and ornaments and gifts and whatnot, and they do have some t-shirts and things. Hmm.... 🤣 🤣

wait. Hallmark as in the cards and ornaments and stuff? Or do you guys have a big department store called Hallmark? We do have a couple Hallmark stores that sell the cards and ornaments and gifts and whatnot, and they do have some t-shirts and things. Hmm.... 🤣 🤣
Yes Hallmark greeting cards. Imagine my shock when I saw them in there. This was approximately two days ago.

Hallmark will eventually zero them out and either send them to Goodwill or toss them.

1714905959091.png

• Haha
I thought he sold out his RSVLTS collection but it's available at retailers? Weird but perhaps that is how they roll selling both direct and through brick and mortar.

Whatever he's doing it isn't helping much. A few sites are saying his views and revenue are on the downward trend.
Considering he also has taken the position no longer covering opening day events it will definitely cause some impact .......of course he will retain his meemaws and kool-aid drinkers.

How many vloggers beat him in posting Festival of the Arts vlogs... many of the vloggers showed up to the 1900 park fare reopening, Nate is no where to be found. Now it takes him twice as long to get a cookie of the month vlog out.

He is an absolutely horrible "travel vlogger" at least Ordinary Adventures will show some interesting stuff on their travels....and other travel vloggers like Bright suns travel & Downie Live are light-years ahead of this clown.

Considering he also has taken the position no longer covering opening day events it will definitely cause some impact .......of course he will retain his meemaws and kool-aid drinkers.

How many vloggers beat him in posting Festival of the Arts vlogs... many of the vloggers showed up to the 1900 park fare reopening, Nate is no where to be found. Now it takes him twice as long to get a cookie of the month vlog out.

He is an absolutely horrible "travel vlogger" at least Ordinary Adventures will show some interesting stuff on their travels....and other travel vloggers like Bright suns travel & Downie Live are light-years ahead of this clown.
When Kristen is beating him to the openings, events and festivals you know he's mailing it in. She's growing her subscribers (and waistline) while Nate is mailing in every video. He hit 250,000 at the end of Feb and he just cracked 260,000. For someone who thinks he's some rockstar he isn't growing his channel (that's his life support system) to help when the shirt deal eventually falls through.

When Kristen is beating him to the openings, events and festivals you know he's mailing it in. She's growing her subscribers (and waistline) while Nate is mailing in every video. He hit 250,000 at the end of Feb and he just cracked 260,000. For someone who thinks he's some rockstar he isn't growing his channel (that's his life support system) to help when the shirt deal eventually falls through.
exactly. like somebody else said on here before- the channel is the one thing thats his, that he can control... and hes letting it just fall by the wayside. I mean, for what it's worth, he HAS built up a certain level of "recognition". BUT, the MeeMaws obviously like the Disney content better, and hes gonna lose them if he doens't give them what they want ("opening day" reports, Gideons updates, etc). And then he has Universal, who sent him that huge media tower thing- but he hasn't updated on the other pieces, like the other content creators who got one have. And I'm sure universal is taking note of that.
And, yup, Kristen's over there building her subs and views, putting the work in. One thing i noticed for her channel is that she gets almost as many views as she has subs, which I think is a good sign. To me, that says her subs are actually watching.
Either way, he needs to start paying more attention, or hes gonna lose all the work he put in to building his channel. "Easy come, easy go" 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The meehaws really don't like the non-Disney stuff. It only has 54k views in 48 hours. He's also started changing titles like JoJo does.
Yep I noticed he has been changing his video titles recently and some thumbnails.
His latest is at 68k. . . . I guess it's time to buy those views to get it to 100k!!!!

1714930218006.png

thumbnail1.jpg

Eagerly awaiting the day the bottom falls out for these dipshit vloggers. The vast majority don’t make the product look good and the vlogs are just ego boosting exercises in grifting.
In the end at least Nate got some new choppers ( hope he doesn’t go back to chewing on rocks pre dentures ) and can probably still sling a so so good “eggs over my hammy” special at Dennys

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And then he has Universal, who sent him that huge media tower thing- but he hasn't updated on the other pieces, like the other content creators who got one have. And I'm sure universal is taking note of that.
Fantastic point and something we really don't talk about enough. He got the media invite/tower from UO and could be bothered to go there.

Reactions: 1
Fantastic point and something we really don't talk about enough. He got the media invite/tower from UO and could be bothered to go there.
I heard he was disappointed as when he opened it he thought it was a giant pez dispenser
Universal is only good for him when he attends the Orlando informer event and eats non stop for four hours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.