Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I did not think I would come to Chicago to drink Capri Suns and pet cats. " 🤣 That did make me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldnt put it past him to go all in and change his last name to Morrow, but yeah no indications of that yet.
Aww, come on, Nate! Taylor Morrow?? Your girl has Jersey Italian roots! She can’t downgrade to a boring married name like that! We’re not built that way!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I will drink a PMM peanut butter old fashioned if those two ever end up married lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I will drink a PMM peanut butter old fashioned if those two ever end up married lol
LOL i'll take that bet with you! What are we drinking if he marries Kristen? A Duck Duck Razz from the Boathouse??
Come on, Nate!!! Book that trip to Disneyland and propose over a combo from Jolly Holiday! 🤣 🤣
I am 100% Italian and Nate is about as Italian as an Eskimo. I am 100% denouncing him from our tribe.
yeah... I dont blame you for denouncing him! I would, too if I had any Italian in me!! I'm just laughing because Veronica recently put out a vlog from Italy and apparently got a few comments about "her' last name. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I am 100% Italian and Nate is about as Italian as an Eskimo. I am 100% denouncing him from our tribe.
Facts!!!
Not that I am surprised but I cannot get over how much he ate in one day in Chicago. I was a little unclear. He said they were late to the game because they had to stop for dinner. Was dinner the pizza or was that after pizza/before game? And he got another hot dog at the game! :sick: I would be in a hospital if I ate all that.

Reactions: 4
Facts!!!
Not that I am surprised but I cannot get over how much he ate in one day in Chicago. I was a little unclear. He said they were late to the game because they had to stop for dinner. Was dinner the pizza or was that after pizza/before game? And he got another hot dog at the game! :sick: I would be in a hospital if I ate all that.
yeah- i thought about this too!! I'm wondering if maybe he tried to make several days look like one day. Because he did his "meet and greet" on Saturday afternoon. Then on Monday night, he posted a couple IG stories from some punk concert there. SOOO... what was he doing all day Sunday, and all day Monday until the concert?? :unsure: I'm wondering if some of the stuff he showed was on Sunday, but he tried to make it like one long day? It was confusing! LOL

LOL i'll take that bet with you! What are we drinking if he marries Kristen? A Duck Duck Razz from the Boathouse??
Come on, Nate!!! Book that trip to Disneyland and propose over a combo from Jolly Holiday! 🤣 🤣

yeah... I dont blame you for denouncing him! I would, too if I had any Italian in me!! I'm just laughing because Veronica recently put out a vlog from Italy and apparently got a few comments about "her' last name. 🤷‍♀️
How is Nate not Italian? Not trying to cause a war but he got his name somehow? I’m also not seeing these comments. If anyone’s saying something legally that is her last name so in her defense they can’t say much. Besides she’s definitely NOT italian she’s something but not Italian.

Reactions: 1
How is Nate not Italian? Not trying to cause a war but he got his name somehow? I’m also not seeing these comments. If anyone’s saying something legally that is her last name so in her defense they can’t say much. Besides she’s definitely NOT italian she’s something but not Italian.
Oh.. yeah… I worded that badly 🤣 sorry!! it wasn’t comments on the video… but in the video she was saying that the Italians were commenting on her last name (ex: the lady she booked the airbnb through) like that it was a very Italian last name or something 🤷‍♀️

Oh.. yeah… I worded that badly 🤣 sorry!! it wasn’t comments on the video… but in the video she was saying that the Italians were commenting on her last name (ex: the lady she booked the airbnb through) like that it was a very Italian last name or something 🤷‍♀️
I read ya. I was confused. They were entertaining but I haven’t had time to finish the second one, heck I can’t even watch Nate dogs vlogs. I do make time to check in on here though 😂

International superstar Nate Morrow was spotted at the Orlando Magic game last night. 📸📸

Hey Nate! (Since you and/or WL Girl lurk here) where is the cookie of the month vlog? Your depriving the fans of what they want!
You have been home since Tuesday, I know it's hard between you being lazy and wanting to spend cozy time with WL Girl, but don't leave the meemaws waiting!

1714823466453.png

• Wow
I'm not saying he doesn't have a little Italian in him. He's just not a paisan. Hard to put it in words.

International superstar Nate Morrow was spotted at the Orlando Magic game last night. 📸📸

Hey Nate! (Since you and/or WL Girl lurk here) where is the cookie of the month vlog? Your depriving the fans of what they want!
You have been home since Tuesday, I know it's hard between you being lazy and wanting to spend cozy time with WL Girl, but don't leave the meemaws waiting!

View attachment 2914579
Seriously, Nate! You're just gonna let Kristen have your "Gideons on the 1st of the Month" video schtick?? LOL She posted her video 2 days ago, AND also included some stuff about the 35th anniversary of Hollywood Studios, which I guess is just for all the "little people" to cover now, you dont have to do that anymore. :rolleyes:
I'm thinking WLG wasn't at the game with you, because in another IG story i noticed you holding your camera, and we all know she avoids that the way you avoid any actual responsibilities, and eating vegetables. 🤣

I'm not saying he doesn't have a little Italian in him. He's just not a paisan. Hard to put it in words.
Wonder if his pickup line to WL was "do you have any italian in you? want some?"

Our bet that he was Sean's plus one since Sean is the NBA fanatic and the only dribbling from Nate is coming off his chin.

• Haha
Wonder if his pickup line to WL was "do you have any italian in you? want some?"

Our bet that he was Sean's plus one since Sean is the NBA fanatic and the only dribbling from Nate is coming off his chin.
Do you have any Italian in you? Would you like a LITTLE.....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.