Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got sucked in to posting for the first time with the WLG speculation. I'd put money on WLG being his actual girlfriend. It's not a stretch to assume that someone younger and attractive would be into Nate to be able to travel and hang out at Disney. He's not going to be in any hurry to announce it after the mess with Veronica and the fact it would change the dynamic of his channel if he allowed WLG to be an active part of his videos. He'd have to give up the poor lonely guy schtick and the soccer moms wouldn't fawn over him as much.

Reactions: 3
I got sucked in to posting for the first time with the WLG speculation. I'd put money on WLG being his actual girlfriend. It's not a stretch to assume that someone younger and attractive would be into Nate to be able to travel and hang out at Disney. He's not going to be in any hurry to announce it after the mess with Veronica and the fact it would change the dynamic of his channel if he allowed WLG to be an active part of his videos. He'd have to give up the poor lonely guy schtick and the soccer moms wouldn't fawn over him as much.
I find that unfair for the young girl. What a waste of her time being a secret to the world.

Reactions: 3
yeah... Ive been the biggest "denier" on here, but all joking aside it seems pretty likely they're an actual thing. If shes looking for something serious, most guys her age aren't ready. But here's Nate, who talks about wanting a family, who has been married before and knows what it involves, AND also has the money and ability to give her all the Disney Pixie Dust she can handle. So it's not a far stretch that she would "fall" for him.
And from his end, it's probably nice to date somebody who isn't into the camera and social media and all "OMG, Nate! We HAVE to make a cute TikTok together!!" or "Ok, we're gonna film an IG Reel, this is what you're gonna say..." .
Maybe he'll "reveal" the WLG relationship if they get engaged or something, but until then he'll keep having Kristen make little appearances in almost every video, like some kind of "decoy" LOL And since hes cut back on filming so much, its not hard for him to have a relationship thats off-camera and film around his schedule of seeing WLG. (Unlike Kyle Pallo who puts every single minute of his life on YouTube :rolleyes: )

I still think WLG could just be a friend. I’m not believing she’s a girlfriend until Nate says it.

On a side note, I think he is stupid for halfway ditching his channel to be a sales rep for the shirt company. The channel is his. He could have made his own merch. The company will dump him like a hot potato when they get sick of him or sell the company. I hope he was smart enough to ask for even a small ownership percentage for when they cash out but I doubt it.

Reactions: 2
I still think WLG could just be a friend. I’m not believing she’s a girlfriend until Nate says it.

On a side note, I think he is stupid for halfway ditching his channel to be a sales rep for the shirt company. The channel is his. He could have made his own merch. The company will dump him like a hot potato when they get sick of him or sell the company. I hope he was smart enough to ask for even a small ownership percentage for when they cash out but I doubt it.
I am certain it’s a relationship, why would you hide a friend and bring them around your family? I still want Kirsten to mother his saplings.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I am certain it’s a relationship, why would you hide a friend and bring them around your family? I still want Kirsten to mother his saplings.
"mother his saplings" 🤣 🤣 🤣 But I agree... she might be the only one capable of it physically. I think birthing even a mini Nate would break WLG's stick-like body in half! :oops:

I also agree why would he hide WLG if she was just a friend? and why would she have completely deleted her FB page once we figured out who she was on here? a simple "just a friend" wouldn't be that paranoid.
BUT i'm also not ready to count Kristen totally out. Both of their Fort Wilderness videos had some interesting "moments", as well as other videos over the past 18 months/ 2 years. I still say theres something there.
To be continued, I guess...

• Haha
"mother his saplings" 🤣 🤣 🤣 But I agree... she might be the only one capable of it physically. I think birthing even a mini Nate would break WLG's stick-like body in half! :oops:

I also agree why would he hide WLG if she was just a friend? and why would she have completely deleted her FB page once we figured out who she was on here? a simple "just a friend" wouldn't be that paranoid.
BUT i'm also not ready to count Kristen totally out. Both of their Fort Wilderness videos had some interesting "moments", as well as other videos over the past 18 months/ 2 years. I still say theres something there.
To be continued, I guess...
We can't wait till Kristen comes out and shocks y'all.

We can't wait till Kristen comes out and shocks y'all.
eh... i don't know if i would be shocked. It would be more of a "oh, ok, questions answered!" kind of thing. LOL
Her sister appears to be "out" with a girlfriend, from what i can see on IG- so at least we know the family would be supportive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t think Nate is hiding WLG. He loves to show people in his vlogs and he would really love to show her 😏 I think she wants to be private.

I just don’t believe they are dating until he announces it.

I still think she is a paid companion. Either personal assistant or very personal assistant if you get my drift. Worked out in the end for his ex-wife maybe it will be a fairy tale ending for Nate as well. I certainly can't bother watching him do the same boring things over and over again but drama about his personal life is interesting.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she was a paid assistant of some sort. Or even just a friend.

I certainly can't bother watching him do the same boring things over and over again but drama about his personal life is interesting.
i think thats what it comes down to. Its more fun playing "Spot the Hidden Girl" and going down a rabbit hole about who she is and why she is, than legitimately watching the actual content.
---
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was a paid assistant of some sort. Or even just a friend.
yeah... I mean, she was hanging with the family at AK, but Kristen was also hanging with the family in MK one of the days, and shes "a friend". Maybe WLG also works for Disney part time and her and Kristen took turns using those Main Gate guest passes 🤷‍♀️

@Dismom2 Exactly Nate will mix anyone with his family. Bonnie hung out with all his friends at FW. Kristen was with the family at MK. He has also hung out with Kristen’s family. I don’t think because WLG was with his family it necessarily means that they’re dating. I think he would have announced something by now, it’s almost May. But who knows. The mystery continues!

@Dismom2 Exactly Nate will mix anyone with his family. Bonnie hung out with all his friends at FW. Kristen was with the family at MK. He has also hung out with Kristen’s family. I don’t think because WLG was with his family it necessarily means that they’re dating. I think he would have announced something by now, it’s almost May. But who knows. The mystery continues!
yup. They all seem to mix with their families. I remember one video where it was just Kristen, Nate and her dad at AK- and other ones where it was just her, Nate and her sister. Sure, we saw WLG giving Ariel snacks- but, Kristen could've been doing the same thing while Bonnie and Nate were riding Tron the day she was with him, we just didn't see it on video. So WLG could just be a friend who prefers not to be caught up in the vlog shenanigans.
So, yup- all we know for sure is that the mystery continues!

It’s like the top poster says, he can’t ruin his persona.

He owns nothing when it comes to the shirts, likeness, etc from the "shirt brand". They control everything. He just smiles like a jackass and they make all the money of the bumpkin. On a brighter note, someone is already bootlegging the designs. lol

Screen Shot 2024-04-30 at 5.10.55 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
He owns nothing when it comes to the shirts, likeness, etc from the "shirt brand". They control everything. He just smiles like a jackass and they make all the money of the bumpkin. On a brighter note, someone is already bootlegging the designs. lol

View attachment 2907589
So you're complaining he's big enough to be knocked off? LMAO. The picture of him in the shirt is straight off social media.

1714513508062.png

The address is a house in Fort Lauderdale, the telephone number is for western Washington state and shows up on other weird clothing sites. The gmail address is not confidence inspiring either.

• Wow
So you're complaining he's big enough to be knocked off? LMAO. The picture of him in the shirt is straight off social media.

View attachment 2907647

The address is a house in Fort Lauderdale, the telephone number is for western Washington state and shows up on other weird clothing sites. The gmail address is not confidence inspiring either.
We're not complaining. No matter what, we think he is a tit speckled muppet fart. It's just funny to see him getting bootlegged.

• Haha
Reactions: 5