Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to sound like Nate but “yoooooo!!” Can you imagine being the one who paid for those pizzas and this d-bag drops them because he decides to hold them on his head?? 😳🙄🙄
holding them on his head using one hand while on an escalator what could go wrong? The guy is clumsy so it would be no surprise if they ended up at the bottom of the escalator, but hey it would make for some great content and his fans would flood him with comments of support.

Looks like that Scotty guy once again got stuck with Nate Babysitting duty along with that obnoxious clown Jake aka pizzabeardparty :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
holding them on his head using one hand while on an escalator what could go wrong? The guy is clumsy so it would be no surprise if they ended up at the bottom of the escalator, but hey it would make for some great content and his fans would flood him with comments of support.

Looks like that Scotty guy once again got stuck with Nate Babysitting duty along with that obnoxious clown Jake aka pizzabeardparty :rolleyes:
This is the pinnacle of "who cares" IG personalities. Shocked one hasn't choked to death on pizza for some dumb IG post.

Reactions: 1
Nate says they were there almost a month? Maybe it's time he moves them down. May be they considering, he mentioned "if you lived in Florida..." while on grand fiesta..

Reactions: 6
Nate says they were there almost a month? Maybe it's time he moves them down. May be they considering, he mentioned "if you lived in Florida..." while on grand fiesta..
Can Nate really juggle his fake ass character and his family living in FL at the same time?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yup- I caught that too. I’m thinking they probably spent some time looking at places to live and that’s why they were here for so long. Back in the fall he mentioned he wanted to move/ buy a house, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re looking at some sort of duplex/ in-law suite situation

Reactions: 5
Has anyone confirmed that she's old enough to drink? lol

Peep his IG. Looks like the douchebags are eating a ton and drinking at three dots and a dash.

View attachment 2900719
I know Chicago pizza pretty well and that box is not from any spots that are the well known iconic Chicago pizza places.....which is what Nate said he was looking forward to. Tomorrow I predict they will satisfy their quest for the famous Chicago Italian beef by making a run to Arby's.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tomorrow I predict they will satisfy their quest for the famous Chicago Italian beef by making a run to Arby's.
Or Jersey Mike's. :LOL:

These clowns are the type to think they can find legitimate mexican food @ the Mexico Pavillion in Epcot or Taco Bell for that matter.

Reactions: 3
On another note I would like to recognize Nate for taking Tattle's advice and waiting until the next day to record his outro, when hes not all red faced and drunk. LOL

• Haha
Looks like some of the kool aid drinkers I mean adoring fans decided to wait in line to meet Nate for pictures and autographs.

1714307981747.png

RSVLTS marketing sent the guys over to the White Sox game to walk around in the same shirt to get attention for the brand. I don't even need to watch the next vlog to know how annoying and obnoxious these guys will be.

1714308046022.png

• Haha
  • Wow
His shirt company vlogs are the worst.

I watched the last video with the family. How were they there for almost a month? He kept saying that.

Looks like some of the kool aid drinkers I mean adoring fans decided to wait in line to meet Nate for pictures and autographs.

View attachment 2902638

RSVLTS marketing sent the guys over to the White Sox game to walk around in the same shirt to get attention for the brand. I don't even need to watch the next vlog to know how annoying and obnoxious these guys will be.

View attachment 2902640
It looks like Nate is asking that loser to pull his finger.
The RSVLT crew just doubled the White Sox attendance for the year.

• Haha
His shirt company vlogs are the worst.

I watched the last video with the family. How were they there for almost a month? He kept saying that.
yeah, I don’t know. They were probably here for like 3 weeks, which i guess is “almost a month”. 🤷‍♀️ His first video with them was posted on 4/7, so they probably got here like 4/4 or 4/5 maybe? Then left a few days ago, so maybe 20 days total 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2

View attachment 2902638
It's so odd to me to see men roughly his age as his fanbase. When I picture his fans, I assume that they're all tween girls and elderly lonely meemaws. Are there really a bunch of young men out there saying: "Oh check it out, brah! He's riding Slinky Dog Dash! Look at him break that Gideon's cookie in half, dawg! I wonder if I can buy a shirt with an ugly caricature of him on it!"?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It's so odd to me to see men roughly his age as his fanbase. When I picture his fans, I assume that they're all tween girls and elderly lonely meemaws. Are there really a bunch of young men out there saying: "Oh check it out, brah! He's riding Slinky Dog Dash! Look at him break that Gideon's cookie in half, dawg! I wonder if I can buy a shirt with an ugly caricature of him on it!"?
I agree it is odd. I don't quite understand the mindset and ultimately the appeal whether it is going on the same rides, stuffing his face all while in character and don't forget the ridiculous phrases! HOLY MOLY! OH MY LANTA!

They won their last 2 games to bring their record to 5 and 22. :ROFLMAO:
People aren't clamoring to go the those games. Maybe they would if they knew Nate would be there.
Unfortunately that means Nate can't say "Much too good"

I mean, why do people like Guy Fieiri? Same kind of schtick.

He must be freaking out. He missed out on a limited edition cookie from Gideon's.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He must be freaking out. He missed out on a limited edition cookie from Gideon's.
Naahh… remember, he’s so famous now- he doesn’t have to rush or worry about that kind of stuff! 🙄 im also curious to see how long it takes for him to cover 1900 Park Faire that’s been reopened for weeks now.

• Haha
Reactions: 1