Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s that big of a stretch for WG to date Nate. I’ve seen plenty of other “odder” couples.

Reactions: 2
The Family trip is over so now Nate can go back to the lonely guy routine just sitting in his apartment and going to the parks by himself missing his family. No WL girl in the latest vlog. Just more rinse and repeat content. . . walking around epcot. . . going on rides. . . eating food. .. having a drink.
:sleep:

Nate says they spent 11 days at the Ft Wilderness Cabins, and 4 OR 5 days in a Royal Room @ Port Orleans Riverside, so your looking at least $6,000 right there. However he may have used his transactional friendship with Kristen and received a CM discounted rate. Like I said before Nate might as well take advantage of the gravy train for as long as it lasts, because one day the train will reach the end of the tracks. Be it taking his family on trips or taking WL girl on a nice cozy trip to Disneyland!

As already mentioned our "FWIEND" is now in Chicago with RSVLTS. . . so we will probably get a vlog of him and those RSVLTS clowns acting like idiots in the next couple days. How Exciting. :rolleyes:

1714217228142.png

Last edited:
Nate says they spent 11 days at the Ft Wilderness Cabins, and 4 OR 5 days in a Royal Room @ Port Orleans Riverside, so your looking at least $6,000 right there. Like I said before Nate might as well take advantage of the gravy train for as long as it lasts, because one day the train will reach the end of the tracks.
Let's just assume since Kristen is still an acquaintance, she hooked him up with a CM friend & family discount. He probably paid a little over $4k.

Let's just assume since Kristen is still an acquaintance, she hooked him up with a CM friend & family discount. He probably paid a little over $4k.
* How could I not consider he may have used his transactional friendship to get the discount!! 😂 I have updated my post accordingly.

• Haha
Yepper, a CM Fwiend is the best kinda fwiend! They are much too good! 😜
Well, it seems that his entire family benefited from and enjoyed the Disney magical experience! 🤔

Reactions: 4
* How could I not consider he may have used his transactional friendship to get the discount!! 😂 I have updated my post accordingly.
Yup. It was probably a discount through Kristen or Sean, or a combination. I believe Kristen’s mom was also in town recently so not sure how that works if she also hooked her mom up. So it was probably a team effort with Sean. What’s better than 2 CM fwends?!

Yup. It was probably a discount through Kristen or Sean, or a combination. I believe Kristen’s mom was also in town recently so not sure how that works if she also hooked her mom up. So sean might’ve stepped in. What’s better than 2 CM fwends?!
You can book more than one friends and family discount room for the same time period.

Reactions: 1
Yup. It was probably a discount through Kristen or Sean, or a combination. I believe Kristen’s mom was also in town recently so not sure how that works if she also hooked her mom up. So it was probably a team effort with Sean. What’s better than 2 CM fwends?!
Three or more CM Fwiends?🤔😜 Yep, he has fwiends all the Disney World over! 🥃 Olé

• Haha
You can book more than one friends and family discount room for the same time period.
Ok- that’s what I wasn’t sure about.
no wonder he had to be ok with the way she edited her fort wilderness vlog 🙄 🤣 she hooked his family up with a month long trip.

Reactions: 3
For those still out of the loop about WL girl here is a timeline. I definitely can't take all the credit as super slueth @Dismom2 has been key whether it was putting a name to the face and the major discovery of that Festival of the arts vlog! 😂

Nov 28, 2023 - The First appearance: Nate and WL Girl are seen entering Wilderness Lodge in Adam the Woo's vlog.
Nov 29, 2023 - A mystery guest is seated next to Nate at Dinner along with Kristen and Sean prior to the Aqua concert on the now deleted/private "Nate buys an Epcot animatronic head & Aqua concert vlog"
Dec 14, 2023 - She joins Nate on People mover. Later on there is a mystery guest joining Nate, Sean and Kristen at Bull and Bear. There has been discussion this was either WL girl or Lena who is sean's friend.
Dec 15, 2023 - A mystery guest who we suspect is WL girl with a pink mug is seated next to Nate during a scene in his stay at Fort Wilderness cabins. Also someone (yes I still maintain this despite those who disagree) can be heard next to him on the golf cart towards the end of that vlog.
January 11, 2024 - Wilderness Lodge girl joins Nate at MK. He tries to hide it but you can catch a glimpse of her walking in front of him as she turns, and also we can see someone is with him at lunch. She joins him later that night for his friend Maria's birthday dinner. He does not show her in the vlog, but clearly someone is next to him --- pictures taken and posted on IG by promise hope confirm she is in attendance sitting next to Nate.
January 13, 2024- Nate is spotted with WL girl at the first day of Festival of the Arts at Epcot. @Dismom2 receives the credit for finding another vlogger who posted the infamous footage of WL girl standing in the background while Nate talks to his adoring fans. Nate has to go back and film the festival on a seperate day, as we suspect there was too much footage of WL to edit out and he is too lazy.
January 27, 2024 - Joins Nate at AK Kingdom. . they sing a line from "Not my Dad" just days after people here talked about how WL reminded them of a bored teenage girl waiting on their dad referring to the previous epcot vlog.
February 9-16ish, 2024 - Nate takes WL Girl to California for a nice cozy trip to Disneyland, they are also spotted in Hollywood on some live stream at some red carpet event.
February 26, 2024- WL girl and Nate are spotted in the background along with sean in the outro of Kristens vlog at HS.
March 8, 2024 - WL Girl joins Nate for at least part of the vlog at Hollywood Studios. They enjoy a ride on Toy Story mania before having a nice cozy lunch together at Sci-Fi Dine-in.
April 22, 2024 - WL girl joins Nate and his family for a day at Animal Kingdom! She even gives the niece a snack before riding Kilimanjaro Safaris.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Thank you both @Dismom2 and @Century20! Your untiring efforts have not gone unnoticed! 🥳🎉😄
🤣 🤣 thanks! Just out here, bringing the info to the people! 🤣
What we really need are some nosey locals- somebody that spots them on a cozy date night at a non-Disney restaurant! I think that’s what would really solidify it for me. There doesn’t seem to be enough “local gossip” about them yet 🤔🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
🤣 🤣 thanks! Just out here, bringing the info to the people! 🤣
What we really need are some nosey locals- somebody that spots them on a cozy date night at a non-Disney restaurant! I think that’s what would really solidify it for me. There doesn’t seem to be enough “local gossip” about them yet 🤔🤣🤣
Would taking her to Shady Maple seal the deal for you? 😂

1714224341385.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would taking her to Shady Maple seal the deal for you? 😂

View attachment 2900661

Oh my, that would be a big step. Take her to Epcot? Jet her off to Cali? Introduce her to Mom and Bon-Bon? Fine. That's child's play.

But Shady Maple? That place is his holy land! It is sacred! If he takes her there, he might as well buy her a diamond ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dude! She practically isn’t even old enough to remember his Shady Maple videos!! 🤣🤣🤣
Has anyone confirmed that she's old enough to drink? lol

Peep his IG. Looks like the douchebags are eating a ton and drinking at three dots and a dash.

IMG_7900.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh my, that would be a big step. Take her to Epcot? Jet her off to Cali? Introduce her to Mom and Bon-Bon? Fine. That's child's play.

But Shady Maple? That place is his holy land! It is sacred! If he takes her there, he might as well buy her a diamond ring.
And still the perfect place for a wedding reception too!! Just the small little detail of switching out the bride. 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
A real baller would have put them up in the King Kamehameha suite for the two weeks.

• Haha