Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nate is not famous. He has a middling YouTube channel. He’s not Casey Neistat (when he did YT)
Famous enough that he's got 18 unique threads of people obsessing with him living rent free in their heads. Famous enough that there was a drink named after him at EPCOT.

Listen, he's a trash person - but he's famous

Reactions: 1
WLG employment contract has been found online.
interesting job duties include:
- lifting Nate’s hat each morning to look if he’s bald
-always carry a box of chiclets in case of denture breakage …easy replacement
-twice each day rub gideons cookies all over herself so Nate can smell her so so good
- be available to retrieve leftovers from Disney springs multiple meals ( so far never utilized)
-check luggage to make sure Nate takes long pants to colder climates
- experienced Mowin hiking guide
- wear official PMM companion wear of blue shorts and white shirt daily
-be able to withstand extreme douche chills when around Sean
- remind Nate that wow spelled backwards is wow
-cover up evidence of drunken midnight pup cake binges
-be able to explain the plot of the book Green Eggs and Ham so Nate can comprehend
- keep the spaceship earth head company when Nate is on SHTS junkets
- experienced driver of Boston Lobster Feast Lobstermobile

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Famous enough that he's got 18 unique threads of people obsessing with him living rent free in their heads. Famous enough that there was a drink named after him at EPCOT.

Listen, he's a trash person - but he's famous
Thats not exactly fame. I mention vloggers to my workers or friends and out of 1000, 0 know them. 80% of the population is not obsessed with Disney. The drink was a stunt for revenue for La Cava.

Reactions: 8
Oh I forgot to mention, he’s so annoying flexing about money again. The niece wanted a Kevin plush at DAK. It looked like Bonnie bought it but I guess it was his card as he likes to say. Then he turns the camera on himself and says “$37 dollars wow! $37 dollars!” Then he has to go tell his mommy the price to get credit for it 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Did you watch Kristen’s DAK video? It’s funny. She drinks a margarita and starts rambling about how broken DAK is and then decides that they should put food booths everywhere lol
yes i did! LOL yeah- Tipsy Kristen is a whole other level! :oops: did you also see the Kingdom Krew TikTok/ Reel where she called Nate "Nathaniel", and then held that stupid microphone so that he had to like step closer to her to talk into it? Girl, I root for you- But, give it up- you had your time with him, whatever it was...HAHA

yes i did! LOL yeah- Tipsy Kristen is a whole other level! :oops: did you also see the Kingdom Krew TikTok/ Reel where she called Nate "Nathaniel", and then held that stupid microphone so that he had to like step closer to her to talk into it? Girl, I root for you- But, give it up- you had your time with him, whatever it was...HAHA
That was interesting lol

I don’t know what’s going on here. Until Nate announces a girlfriend, I’m assuming he’s single

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like fudgy the whale is heading to Chicago with his shirt bros. Back to our regularly scheduled content of drinking and being an embarrassment.

• Sad
  • Haha
Oh I forgot to mention, he’s so annoying flexing about money again. The niece wanted a Kevin plush at DAK. It looked like Bonnie bought it but I guess it was his card as he likes to say. Then he turns the camera on himself and says “$37 dollars wow! $37 dollars!” Then he has to go tell his mommy the price to get credit for it 🙄
That's a classic "new money" move. He clearly didn't have a lot growing up, and now that he stumbled into a little YouTube and RESVLTS money he doesn't know how to act without trying to look like a big shot.

Wait!! I think you just figured out why WLG is around! She’s the dog-sitter!!! 😮😮👍 he’s pays top-dollar, obvs.! because it’s for Gracey Girl!
Who watched Gracie while she was with him in California? Oh maybe that was his ex-wife's time with the dog?

Maybe she is a speech therapist trying to teach him how to say friend and mountain properly? (Yes I know his affectation is an act).

Reactions: 2
Sometimes it seems Veronica comes down. But I think Kristen is the dog sitter. He used to use the kennel but then all of a sudden he said he has a friend come over and stay with the dog. It could be a professional dog-sitting service but I doubt it for some reason

Sometimes it seems Veronica comes down. But I think Kristen is the dog sitter. He used to use the kennel but then all of a sudden he said he has a friend come over and stay with the dog. It could be a professional dog-sitting service but I doubt it for some reason
I don’t know… I think Sean watches the dog. I just don’t get the vibe that Kristen is a dog person lol

Reactions: 3