Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Fwiends -they are back in stock. :rolleyes: For $70 plus shipping you can own your very own. Based on his IG reposts the kool-aid drinkers are already buying these.

1000009865.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
So out of that $75 he gets.....$5? We still can't get over how bad he looks on the shirt. He can't be truly happy about that.
In his mind he thinks those RSLVT toolbags are his "fwiends" so they would be nothing but fair to him in a royalty deal, but in reality it's just another transactional relationship.

With more RSVLTS income as a result of this restock, he will just continue to operate the YT channel on auto-pilot, which = Lackluster or stagnant sub growth, and a decrease in views. The metrics showed an under performance in recent vlogs even with the last several with his family.

The gravy train is not going to derail anytime soon because of the kool aid drinkers, but a slow down of the train is within the realm of possibilities and we are beginning to see it.

Reactions: 3
In his mind he thinks those RSLVT toolbags are his "fwiends" so they would be nothing but fair to him in a royalty deal, but in reality it's just another transactional relationship.

With more RSVLTS income as a result of this restock, he will just continue to operate the YT channel on auto-pilot, which = Lackluster or stagnant sub growth, and a decrease in views. The metrics showed an under performance in recent vlogs even with the last several with his family.

The gravy train is not going to derail anytime soon because of the kool aid drinkers, but a slow down of the train is within the realm of possibilities and we are beginning to see it.
Wonder how he's handling the shirt money when it comes to taxes because they can't risk an under the table deal with him.

In today’s edition of “Comments that Shouldn’t Exist”. Really? PMM as your “hall pass”?? Giiirrrlll!! In a similar age bracket, May I introduce you to Zac Efron?…. The Hemsworth brothers? .The Ryan’s (Gosling and Reynolds)? Travis Kelce? 🙄🤐
View attachment 2929364
I feel sorry for her husband, but for a completely different reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m 99% sure that people say it makes them vomit when they drink so I don’t think he’s taking it.
I've been on it for almost 3 years, and never has alcohol made me vomit or nauseous while on it, same for several others I know on it.
Of course, I'm not packing it away in the same volume as him either.

Reactions: 1
Surprised no one mentioned him proudly saying he went from a 3x to a 2x.
When you go from Morbidly Obese to slightly less Morbidly Obese, it's not that big of a deal. Well maybe he can average a 10:58 mile down from 11 minutes for a 5K now.

• Haha
So out of that $75 he gets.....$5? We still can't get over how bad he looks on the shirt. He can't be truly happy about that.
Every shirt that style is $70 now on their website. I'm guessing they pay less than $20 per shirt to have them made not including licensing. We can only guess on how much he gets per shirt but it could be more than the print on demand shirt places.

He's gone on multiple trips now with the RSVLTS guys it is possible he is on their payroll. Maybe just a 1099 gig.

Every shirt that style is $70 now on their website. I'm guessing they pay less than $20 per shirt to have them made not including licensing. We can only guess on how much he gets per shirt but it could be more than the print on demand shirt places.

He's gone on multiple trips now with the RSVLTS guys it is possible he is on their payroll. Maybe just a 1099 gig.
We were thinking and it's kind of what you just said. Maybe he just gets flat paid by the company and taken on trips to avoid paying him per unit.

Royalties are generally to be paid out under a 1099-MISC (section 2). They would be morons if they put him on payroll as it increases their payroll tax liabilities. If they are just giving him a flat salary in lieu of a royalty deal it would be under a 1099-NEC.

Take his last trip what did he exactly do in Chicago? He spent 3 hours for a meet and greet and went to the White sox game with that shirt with those other toolbags. We also know he does not go to every RSVLTS event, so it makes no sense why they would put him on regular payroll just like it makes zero sense that WL girl is a RSVLTS assistant. Paying social security/medicare taxes for him is beyond pointless, but who know's with the RSVLTS clowns.

So either the bills are coming due and he's short on cash or he's really bored with WLG and his life. This is the most he's done in months!

Screen Shot 2024-05-12 at 10.37.26 AM.png

• Wow
So either the bills are coming due and he's short on cash or he's really bored with WLG and his life. This is the most he's done in months!
Wow! He actually posted this at 10:30 am on a Sunday Morning?? Shocking! o_O

His averages have dropped recently so the poor guy has to "work" extra so he can deliver more rinse and repeat content. Remember as he says being a vlogger is tough!

Wow! He actually posted this at 10:30 am on a Sunday Morning?? Shocking! o_O

His averages have dropped recently so the poor guy has to "work" extra so he can deliver more rinse and repeat content. Remember as he says being a vlogger is tough!
Being a vlogger isn't tough, getting up with a hangover is tough.

View attachment 2931056
"Oh, Nate! A new video on Mother's Day! What a perfect Mother's Day gift!! You remind me of my own kids, they dont talk to me much anymore, so I love seeing your life. All my love to Gracey Girl!" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm telling you- I think hes moving the family down to Florida, so hes gotta push out more content to pay for that. Also- I'm more than halfway through and no sign of WLG yet- He seems to have gotten the message that the fans want the solo Disney Park content. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
"Oh, Nate! A new video on Mother's Day! What a perfect Mother's Day gift!! You remind me of my own kids, they dont talk to me much anymore, so I love seeing your life. All my love to Gracey Girl!" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm telling you- I think hes moving the family down to Florida, so hes gotta push out more content to pay for that. Also- I'm more than halfway through and no sign of WLG yet- He seems to have gotten the message that the fans want the solo Disney Park content. :rolleyes:
Sad, solo Nate = views. Don't forget he also gets the cozy sympathy mail with gift cards and DVC points. He can't let those freebies go.

Reactions: 2
I'm sure he would love to be an employee and get group medical insurance coverage. He is a walking waddling medical incident waiting to happen.

I'm sure he would love to be an employee and get group medical insurance coverage. He is a walking waddling medical incident waiting to happen.
oh no, no!! Hes giving out health advice now!! 🤣 At the end of the video he says he might getcChik Fil A grilled nuggets and how the grilled nuggets are good for loosing weight since they're high in protein. and that you just have to make yourself eat broccoli and grilled chicken. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5