Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is WG skipped Kristen’s Birthday dinner because of all the cameras. I noticed the AK vlog was really choppy, guess he was trying to keep her out of it. He should know by now that you can’t hide anything from Tattle!
thats the thing though. In Kristen's video she said " We're going to hoop dee do but i'm not vlogging it" so I'm sure Nate would've known that, it would've probably come up while they were fishing. And Nate also would've known that he wasn't gonna be vlogging either because he had vlogged it whenever he went with just his family. So, WLG should've felt "Safe" going... or more safe than when she was at Maria's birthday in January when there was only 10 of them in a private room. At least at Hoop Dee Do she would've blended in more with the show and the big "theater" and all the other stuff going on. So i think it's weird she didn't go, but went to Maria's back in January- since Nate is closer friends with kristen.

He's not hard to miss so it's only a matter of time before photos of the two of them in the parks surface on Reddit to get everyone else talking.
ya know- i was gonna post something along these lines. On his FB and in his video comments theres always stuff like " It was SO nice meeting you last night!" or "It was great seeing you at blah blah this morning!" Sometimes even with the selfies to prove it 🤣 BUT i haven't seen any that allude to him being with WLG, or seeing him with WLG or anything like that. I guess maybe people aren't as nosey as me HAHA but just seems strange that there aren't more "sightings" of him with her, wondering who she is and that kind of thing.

Reactions: 2
It's fun to speculate here. Why does he keep her hidden? Is that her wishes or his?

His channel didn't take off until after Veronica left him. But also pandemic factor of people not being able to visit the parks themselves.

I've said before I respect vloggers wishes to keep what they want private but this is weird where he brings her along to edit her out. Surely he can just take her on dates and leave the camera at home those days. Meeting his family that is usually a serious step in a relationship.

Still like the theory she's paid somehow. People can disagree I get it. Lol

Reactions: 3
I don’t know who or what she is up to, but she’s not gonna last. She’s very young. That guy is itching to have little Nates.

Reactions: 4
It's fun to speculate here. Why does he keep her hidden? Is that her wishes or his?

His channel didn't take off until after Veronica left him. But also pandemic factor of people not being able to visit the parks themselves.

I've said before I respect vloggers wishes to keep what they want private but this is weird where he brings her along to edit her out. Surely he can just take her on dates and leave the camera at home those days. Meeting his family that is usually a serious step in a relationship.

its definitely fun to speculate about... because so many things just aren't adding up. like why is a reasonably attractive, young 20-something girl with options, attracted to an overweight, balding almost 40 year old man?? Is the Disney pull really that strong?? And SO private, too- dating a guy who gets recognized in Japan because of how much he puts himself out there online?? It just doesn't seem like a likely "match" by any stretch.
And why haven't more pictures/ questions come out from "fans" about him being seen with her?
And why is it serious enough to meet the family, but not serious enough to be mentioned on camera? or to attend a friend's birthday celebration with him? LOL I said before- its been 6 months, if hes so close to these "fwends" and to WLG, then he should want them all to "co-mingle" and spend time together, he should be excited for all of them to become friends. Instead, she seems to want to hide as much as possible.

Hmmm... maybe shes a paid nanny/ caregiver for Ariel and Mom, since he knew they would be here for a long trip?? LOL So it was just an extended interview to make sure she was the right one for the job! And maybe the night of Kristen's birthday dinner, she was at the cabin babysitting mom and Ariel?? HAHAHA

Last edited:
I would be all in on the paid assistant theory if they hadn’t taken that DLR trip. Although maybe that was part of her job too.

I’m changing my stance lol. I don’t think she is a girlfriend in the organic sense. I’ll leave it at that. I’ll change my mind if he ever introduces her as his girlfriend.

It looks
I would be all in on the paid assistant theory if they hadn’t taken that DLR trip. Although maybe that was part of her job too.

I’m changing my stance lol. I don’t think she is a girlfriend in the organic sense. I’ll leave it at that. I’ll change my mind if he ever introduces her as his girlfriend.
Itll never happen anytime soon.

So many women having meltdowns over realizing how shallow some people can be. "Why is she with that fat ugly man with no education and worked a remedial job at a diner?" Uh because he's famous and a lot of women chase fame or money. Must be rough seeing it so blatantly obvious in this case

so, do you think he even has a girlfriend in the organic sense? Or is he really the lonely bachelor character he portrays? :unsure:

So many women having meltdowns over realizing how shallow some people can be. "Why is she with that fat ugly man with no education and worked a remedial job at a diner?" Uh because he's famous and a lot of women chase fame or money. Must be rough seeing it so blatantly obvious in this case
so, for me its not so much that- i get that money/ fame can sway people. The more puzzling thing to me is how private she seems to be, for dating somebody with "fame". Her socials completely locked down, running away when people approach him, etc. I just dont see that big dichotomy working long-term. But, hey, maybe thats the appeal for him. that she wants a private relationship after he had such a public one before. I just think hes eventually gonna get annoyed having to hide it

Yeah taking her to California doesn't seem like paid assistant unless RSVLTS is insisting on it somehow? When is the last time he traveled away from Orlando alone?

Why isn't she bragging about it if she's a fame chaser? People found her social media right? Is Nate insisting she doesn't talk about it? I suppose that is plausible.

This mystery is way more interesting to me than him eating scoopsies or tearing a over grown cookie in half.

@Dismom2 reply showed up while I was typing this so some of our "musings" on this overlap a bit.

Nate is not famous. He has a middling YouTube channel. He’s not Casey Neistat (when he did YT)

Dunno. I ran into Ron Howard in the airport lounge this morning and I have zero clue who his wife is. I know one child, Bryce Dallas, but that’s it. Looks like he has 3 other kids and has been married for nearly 50 years (to the same woman). Now sure, he’s not Mr running around a theme park everyday waving a camera around with wanton abandon, but it’s very rare that a Hollywood celebrity’s wife is recognizable unless they are famous in their own right. Many of them are married decades with 4 or 5 kids and no one knows the family by sight or name.

A better example might be professional athletes who DO work everyday out in the public eye, and who’s spouses do attend games. Even there, unless the spouse is famous in their own right, most of them stay out of the limelight.

I guess what I’m saying is that there are plenty of women out there in relationships with far, far bigger and more famous people/celebrities and closer to much greater fame and fortune and they seem just fine with anonymity. Maybe she just likes fat older guys.

so, do you think he even has a girlfriend in the organic sense? Or is he really the lonely bachelor character he portrays? :unsure:
I don’t think she’s a girlfriend in the way we think of girlfriend. Maybe just a friend, maybe an employee, not sure

Did you watch Kristen’s DAK video? It’s funny. She drinks a margarita and starts rambling about how broken DAK is and then decides that they should put food booths everywhere lol

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’s a girlfriend in the way we think of girlfriend. Maybe just a friend, maybe an employee, not sure

Did you watch Kristen’s DAK video? It’s funny. She drinks a margarita and starts rambling about how broken DAK is and then decides that they should put food booths everywhere lol
She is a waste of flesh and air.

• Haha
How would a food booth benefit DAK?
Shorter distances to walk between stuffing her face?
---
Popped over to Epcot to grab some food and I swear I just saw Kristen walking around with that Phoebe chick. Unclear if she wants to date her or eat her (or both in some combination and context).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Shorter distances to walk between stuffing her face?
---
Popped over to Epcot to grab some food and I swear I just saw Kristen walking around with that Phoebe chick. Unclear if she wants to date her or eat her (or both in some combination and context).
Phoebe is hott minus the lip injections. Her and K would make a darling couple.