Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No they just defend him to death in other forums.
Nate produces quality content?? Seriously what is wrong with these people? 🙄 It's rinse and repeat that's when he does feel like filming, and his "travel vlogs" are garbage. What was great about the Chicago vlog for example??

Reactions: 4
Nate produces quality content?? Seriously what is wrong with these people? 🙄 It's rinse and repeat that's when he does feel like filming, and his "travel vlogs" are garbage. What was great about the Chicago vlog for example??
Not only that but the video production has gotten very very lazy. During the Veronica days and even sometime after he used to shoot B-Roll, did time lapse stuff and had some decent back up music. Now it's just shoot and throw on YouTube with little or questionable editing. Once again: What does this slug do all day ? On yeah, he's the world's biggest Orlando Magic fan although he's never mentioned them before and probably doesn't know one person on the team.
---
"Para-dice-o 37" (Said it 3 or 4 times)
" I think they're just intergating the dog stuff with the other stuff". A minute later he said "it's all intergrated with other stuff"
"Tree leeches"
This is what happens when Kristen isn't there to constantly correct Simple Nate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not only that but the video production has gotten very very lazy. During the Veronica days and even sometime after he used to shoot B-Roll, did time lapse stuff and had some decent back up music. Now it's just shoot and throw on YouTube with little or questionable editing. Once again: What does this slug do all day ? On yeah, he's the world's biggest Orlando Magic fan although he's never mentioned them before and probably doesn't know one person on the team.
---
"Para-dice-o 37" (Said it 3 or 4 times)
" I think they're just intergating the dog stuff with the other stuff". A minute later he said "it's all intergrated with other stuff"
"Tree leeches"
This is what happens when Kristen isn't there to constantly correct Simple Nate.
yes!! he used to do more B-roll and time lapses with music. I even remember at one point him talking about how he was getting into doing his own "mixing" to come up with new music for the sunrise or sunset time lapses. And that was even while he was still also working at Denny's, too I think. Now he just films and throws it up up youtube, when it's his only job!
And the "para-dice-o" thing KILLED me!! The guy Jonathan he was eating with- his IG name is "The Colombian Pilot"- i'm pretty sure hes bilingual. Nate couldn't ask him off-camera to double check the pronunciation?? I'm sure he was cringing the whole time- just the little ive seen on his IG, he seems like a smart well-spoken guy.
and yeah- he needs Kristen around to correct him LOL But i dont think the simple fans liked that too much, they like that Nate's IQ matches theirs :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
yes!! he used to do more B-roll and time lapses with music. I even remember at one point him talking about how he was getting into doing his own "mixing" to come up with new music for the sunrise or sunset time lapses. And that was even while he was still also working at Denny's, too I think. Now he just films and throws it up up youtube, when it's his only job!
And the "para-dice-o" thing KILLED me!! The guy Jonathan he was eating with- his IG name is "The Colombian Pilot"- i'm pretty sure hes bilingual. Nate couldn't ask him off-camera to double check the pronunciation?? I'm sure he was cringing the whole time- just the little ive seen on his IG, he seems like a smart well-spoken guy.
and yeah- he needs Kristen around to correct him LOL But i dont think the simple fans liked that too much, they like that Nate's IQ matches theirs :rolleyes:
I actually used to watch just to see the intros.

What does he do all day. He travels a little bit but not that much. We know he doesn’t clean or cook or work out.

Reactions: 2
What does he do all day. He travels a little bit but not that much. We know he doesn’t clean or cook or work out.
yup- this is how i know WLG isn't an assistant of some kind. He would actually have to be doing stuff that needed "assisting". LOL
on the other hand, if a lot of his videos are actually getting 100K views or more (not bought)- I guess in his mind its "why work harder than I have to?" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
And I really do have a feeling that the family is moving down there- i just think there was another purpose behind the 3 week trip they just had.
So he knows he'll be able to make more videos with them in the future, which the fans eat up. And then down the line, the Shady Maple wedding to WLG- can you imagine the views that will get?!?! :oops:🤣🤣

• Heart
yup- this is how i know WLG isn't an assistant of some kind. He would actually have to be doing stuff that needed "assisting". LOL
on the other hand, if a lot of his videos are actually getting 100K views or more (not bought)- I guess in his mind its "why work harder than I have to?" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
And I really do have a feeling that the family is moving down there- i just think there was another purpose behind the 3 week trip they just had.
So he knows he'll be able to make more videos with them in the future, which the fans eat up. And then down the line, the Shady Maple wedding to WLG- can you imagine the views that will get?!?! :oops:🤣🤣
Makes me wonder if Nate and V had a redneck wedding 😂

• Haha
As much as the fans love the Morrow clan, we wouldn't bet on them being on camera that much. That would take effort and Nate puts in very little. Plus, he doesn't want to overuse them. Just put them in videos when he's in a slump with views.

Reactions: 3
He should have to label all of his videos as Sponsored now. His videos only exist for him to model and talk about the shirt-company items. He used to seem like he enjoyed making videos. Now he can’t even pretend anymore. And yay more boring travel coming up. Let’s see he’s gonna drink and go to baseball games with the marketing team, exciting stuff

• Haha
As much as the fans love the Morrow clan, we wouldn't bet on them being on camera that much. That would take effort and Nate puts in very little. Plus, he doesn't want to overuse them. Just put them in videos when he's in a slump with views.
Yep the family is his ace card. Actually even his last few family vlogs under performed in terms of viewer stats.

His overall views started to dip it seems in September perhaps that was around the time WL girl arrived on the scene? She was first spotted in November,but no idea how long she was around before that point.

Hey Nate if you accidentally caught her on camera before November you better go and make those videos private as well. ;)

1715251338610.png

Reactions: 3
Yep the family is his ace card. Actually even his last few family vlogs under performed in terms of viewer stats.

His overall views started to dip it seems in September perhaps that was around the time WL girl arrived on the scene? She was first spotted in November,but no idea how long she was around before that point.

Hey Nate if you accidentally caught her on camera before November you better go and make those videos private as well. ;)

View attachment 2924589
Is he privatizing his vlogs?

More Rinse and Repeat content on today's vlog from Nate or as his fans would say: Quality and Wholesome content.

Rides, food and some merchandise . . . . . . . the only surprising thing was he "claimed" to have skipped desert at Crystal Palace because he had some desserts earlier in the day. Sorry folks no WL Girl in today's vlog.

Yes Nate I have no doubt it was hot out, but the fact your wearing that typical black under shirt along with your contractually obligated RSVLTS attire probably does not help on a hot day. 🤷‍♂️

1715275932157.png

More Rinse and Repeat content on today's vlog from Nate or as his fans would say: Quality and Wholesome content.

Rides, food and some merchandise . . . . . . . the only surprising thing was he "claimed" to have skipped desert at Crystal Palace because he had some desserts earlier in the day. Sorry folks no WL Girl in today's vlog.

Yes Nate I have no doubt it was hot out, but the fact your wearing that typical black under shirt along with your contractually obligated RSVLTS attire probably does not help on a hot day. 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 2925222
What is that hat?

Reactions: 1
He complains about the Florida weather constantly from May to November.

• Haha
I just want to know who ate the other 3/4 of that giant Mickey Churro Cookie LOL he showed it, showed himself biting the ear off. Then next thing he showed, the whole bottom half of the cookie was missing. And it didn't look like he had a bag to take the leftovers home. :unsure: I feel like if he gave it to some kid or something, he would've mentioned that to make himself look good. HAHA

And also at the end: on main street you could see the clock and he mentioned it was almost 6 PM. Then next thing, hes wrapping up the video saying " I got here around 11, and it's almost 7 now". 🤷‍♀️

I do appreciate him taking the advice from Tattle of filming while WLG is at work since she doesn't want to be on camera. It's less awkward all around. NOW, he just needs to take the other advice of some of us, and take Kristen to Disneyland and propose over a Jolly Holiday Combo!! 🤣🤣 Let's get this Disney foodie family going, Nate!! 🤣🤣

I just want to know who ate the other 3/4 of that giant Mickey Churro Cookie LOL he showed it, showed himself biting the ear off. Then next thing he showed, the whole bottom half of the cookie was missing. And it didn't look like he had a bag to take the leftovers home. :unsure: I feel like if he gave it to some kid or something, he would've mentioned that to make himself look good. HAHA

And also at the end: on main street you could see the clock and he mentioned it was almost 6 PM. Then next thing, hes wrapping up the video saying " I got here around 11, and it's almost 7 now". 🤷‍♀️

I do appreciate him taking the advice from Tattle of filming while WLG is at work since she doesn't want to be on camera. It's less awkward all around. NOW, he just needs to take the other advice of some of us, and take Kristen to Disneyland and propose over a Jolly Holiday Combo!! 🤣🤣 Let's get this Disney foodie family going, Nate!! 🤣🤣
Kwisten will you mawwry me and this mon-tay crisco?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.