Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also- can't believe i missed that Reddit gossip on Friday about his drunken outbursts at HHN. :oops:hmmm... wonder who he was with?? You would think real friends wouldn't let him get that bad at a place where his viewers would be. But I'm guessing they were probably just as bad.
Probably the same loud-mouth, drunken fools he does the monorail crawls with.

Reactions: 3
It's great for Nate to beat the system but in doing so it makes it stressful for Gracie. Constat moves are not good for a dog that has anxiety.
oh exactly! that combined with how much he travels, too. :-( our dog is very anxious, too so i feel for Gracey. ( we have an adopted dog and 2 adopted human kids- so our household is a swirl of anxiety and all kinds of fun stuff :censored: )

Probably the same loud-mouth, drunken fools he does the monorail crawls with.
probably. speaking of this- it looks like the last monorail crawl video was in december 2021- almost 2 years ago! We might be due for another one soon :unsure: :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 2
oh exactly! that combined with how much he travels, too. :-( our dog is very anxious, too so i feel for Gracey. ( we have an adopted dog and 2 adopted human kids- so our household is a swirl of anxiety and all kinds of fun stuff :censored: )
Kudos on the adoption(s)!

Not sure if anyone noticed in the video but Gracie didn't want the treat at first when he offered. We wonder just how much time he spends with the dog besides taking her out to go to the bathroom.

Kudos on the adoption(s)!

Not sure if anyone noticed in the video but Gracie didn't want the treat at first when he offered. We wonder just how much time he spends with the dog besides taking her out to go to the bathroom.
I noticed that as well. I do feel for Gracie. The time Nate is at home is probably spent passed out from drinking or "editing" his vlogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Considering that she acts more scared than excited to see him...

I know Dalmatians are high strung as a breed, but she always keeps her tail tucked down.

• Sad
I think the thread title should more accurately be:

Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and hoping she's not 12...

• Haha
Something interesting that was brought to our attention. It seems like Nate is making a big push (almost two weeks out) for his "appearance" at the NYCC booth. Does anyone else remember him pushing this hard or early for a meet and greet? He rarely advertises on his IG grid and this is the first YouTube shorts he's put out. Could the clothing brand be putting pressure on him to deliver or is it he's being paid more so he has to promote more?

Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 3.34.29 PM.png
IMG_6432.jpeg

I only just watched his blog from two days ago before mnsshp. Anybody notice that Tinker Bell and her man friend were pissed at Nate for filming them in line at Peter Pan?

Reactions: 1
Nate and Krew mentioned in WDW News Podcast. Time Stamped.

yeah- its interesting that his last monorail crawl video was from about 2 years ago- 2021 at christmas time. AND that it was with the people that are closer to his age ( Maria, Jackie, WDW Couple) rather than the younger Krew hes been hanging out with the past year or so.
It seems like the blowback he got from it ended that video "series" HAHA

Newsflash you don't have to be a vlogger to annoy other guests at a theme park, resort, grocery store or just about any public place. Jerks exist everywhere unfortunately. Yeah it was dumb of him to make a video about it.

I bet if he does get a DUI I bet he winds up suing wherever he was at for over serving him. Even if it was at his precious Walt Disney World Resort because I'm pretty sure a DUI would mean the end of any planned monorail driver career.

Preview of Nate's monorail career:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.