Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah- its interesting that his last monorail crawl video was from about 2 years ago- 2021 at christmas time. AND that it was with the people that are closer to his age ( Maria, Jackie, WDW Couple) rather than the younger Krew hes been hanging out with the past year or so.
It seems like the blowback he got from it ended that video "series" HAHA
Interesting point here though. The people that are his age really have peeled off from being around him with the exception of LBV (less frequently) because they need his fan base to sell a new shirt. BTW News flash Nate, they are using you to sell tit and they aren't your friends.

Reactions: 4
Big boy practically shitting himself with excitement about the news that Gideons will have three menus this month.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That was a lot of cookies and cakes. And eating the cake from the box lid? No words on that.

Did he really ask Shawn while standing in his kitchen if he had a knife or plates. Lol most people do there Nate.

Reactions: 3
That was a lot of cookies and cakes. And eating the cake from the box lid? No words on that.

Did he really ask Shawn while standing in his kitchen if he had a knife or plates. Lol most people do there Nate.
I thought that was funny that he asked that, too- but then they were eating the cake out of the boxes--- so i guess Nate knew the situation HAHA Bachelor life I guess...

Nate: I just look at Gracey and I feel she needs me. (has someone been reading on here our recent gracey discussion?)
Nate: I am not a big chocolate guy (well he is a big soup guy)
Nate: This weather is amazing (as usual he is drenched in sweat)
Racks up the calories in this latest snoozefest.
It appears Nate's fwiends ditched him at the end.

Seems like even worse editing than usual. Horror nights was completely pointless they didn't even do any of the houses. 6 minutes of just wandering around. But again the whole thing was pointless. Not sure what this guy is up to. . . . . but it's not editing vlogs.

Nate has to prove he has fwiends. Probably another face we never see again.

1055555.jpg

Another drunk outro

999999.jpg

Nate: I just look at Gracey and I feel she needs me. (has someone been reading on here our recent gracey discussion?)
Nate: I am not a big chocolate guy (well he is a big soup guy)
Nate: This weather is amazing (as usual he is drenched in sweat)
Racks up the calories in this latest snoozefest.
It appears Nate's fwiends ditched him at the end.

Seems like even worse editing than usual. Horror nights was completely pointless they didn't even do any of the houses. 6 minutes of just wandering around. But again the whole thing was pointless. Not sure what this guy is up to. . . . . but it's not editing vlogs.

Nate has to prove he has fwiends. Probably another face we never see again.

View attachment 2493441

Another drunk outro

View attachment 2493443
Hmmmmmmm drunk outro....bet he drove home too.

It's October 1st. You know what that means!!

Side note: This month at Gideon's is meaningful to us because it supports a charity close to our hearts. If Nate fucks this up and fails to mention them he can burn in hell.
As mentioned above Nate couldn't be any more obvious as he really went out of his way to talk about Cat Charity Month, and then had to show everyone that he started to follow the Liberation Cat House Instagram.

Hopefully it would get a couple of his stans to donate. Apparently these disney vlogger stans have no issues donating to their "idols". Molly from Mammoth Club gets $30,000+ a month (before fees) in Patreon earnings which is absolutely disgusting. So many worthy organizations to donate to like Liberation cat house, but instead people are giving money to these grifters to hang out at theme parks going on rides, eating and drinking.

c22222.jpg

As mentioned above Nate couldn't be any more obvious as he really went out of his way to talk about Cat Charity Month, and then had to show everyone that he started to follow the Liberation Cat House Instagram.

Hopefully it would get a couple of his stans to donate. Apparently these disney vlogger stans have no issues donating to their "idols". Molly from Mammoth Club gets $30,000+ a month (before fees) in Patreon earnings which is absolutely disgusting. So many worthy organizations to donate to like Liberation cat house, but instead people are giving money to these grifters to hang out at theme parks going on rides, eating and drinking.

View attachment 2494228
Sadly we don't think his stans will donate anything. They will all praise him for mentioning LCH and that's about it. They would rather funnel money directly into his (or Mukbang Sally's) mouth for their viewing pleasure. If he really gave a tit, he would really encourage people to donate. It's not that hard to say that on camera and then drop a link in the comments or description. That's way too much effort for Nate. For those who did want the link or wanted to share it you can find them at: Liberation Cat House

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ok, if Nate really does lurk on here...I challenge him to NOT eat chocolate for one whole month. You know, since he's not a big chocolate guy but eats chocolate in every video it seems. 🙄🍫

• Haha
Ok, if Nate really does lurk on here...I challenge him to NOT eat chocolate for one whole month. You know, since he's not a big chocolate guy but eats chocolate in every video it seems. 🙄🍫
If you really want to challenge him, challenge him to not drink for a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think he pounds down a few before leaving in the house or in his car before heading into the parks?
Of course, he does. Nothing brings out the fun best basic whitness in him quite like a case of white claw. Plus, he doesn't go the parks until late afternoon / early evening. What else is he doing? Definitely not editing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.