Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MichaelKaysHairyBack for the new thread title.

Someone feel free to do a recap.
I'm sure it's mostly about eating, drinking, Disney, Gideon's cookies, RSVLTS shirts and friends, I mean fwends, we can't stand.

Reactions: 5
He appears in Kristen’s video today- out of character AND out of costume this time too (although I guess a plain black tee could be considered a second costume for him 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He appears in Kristen’s video today- out of character AND out of costume this time too (although I guess a plain black tee could be considered a second costume for him 🤣)
We just have to say it! She's a disgusting pig that needs to shut her mouth when eating and not try to fumble out words while chewing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We just have to say it! She's a disgusting pig that needs to shut her mouth when eating and not try to fumble out words while chewing.
When it comes to women, I'm all for supporting a fellow woman. Ya ya of sisterhood and all that good stuff, blah blah blah. I've seen some really off the cuff comments about other women vloggers on this site that were wildly inappropriate but when it comes to kristen...nope. I 💯 agree. She gives me mean girl vibes. She's gluttonous. She gives me the impression that makes fun of others to their face but thinks she's too clever for that person to catch on. Let's be honest, Nate usually doesnt. Don't like her, I've tried. Not happening.

Reactions: 6
When it comes to women, I'm all for supporting a fellow woman. Ya ya of sisterhood and all that good stuff, blah blah blah. I've seen some really off the cuff comments about other women vloggers on this site that were wildly inappropriate but when it comes to kristen...nope. I 💯 agree. She gives me mean girl vibes. She's gluttonous. She gives me the impression that makes fun of others to their face but thinks she's too clever for that person to catch on. Let's be honest, Nate usually doesnt. Don't like her, I've tried. Not happening.
Nate usually doesn’t what? Make fun of people? You nailed this.

in JoJos video today around the 18:30ish mark you can catch another glimpse of our hero in the wild. It was from the same Pirate dinner media event that Nate showed in his video the other day.
JoJo runs into Nate who then tells a "pirate joke" that is kind of "off-brand" for the jolly big guy. something about a pirate with a steering wheel on his belt and "Arrggh! It drives me nuts!" was the punchline. Just seemed a little "out of character" for our wholesome hero.

As an added bonus we then see Kristen who is sitting in the VIP section. JoJo, in a pirate's voice asks her "Kristen, Matey! How do you be getting these VIP seats? Whose... "treasure" do I have to "plunder"?" She kind of smiles and says "Nate's" :oops: 😬
As much as i hate myself for wasting time watching all of the people's videos- it's definitely a trip seeing the different "reality" that they each show.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
in JoJos video today around the 18:30ish mark you can catch another glimpse of our hero in the wild. It was from the same Pirate dinner media event that Nate showed in his video the other day.
JoJo runs into Nate who then tells a "pirate joke" that is kind of "off-brand" for the jolly big guy. something about a pirate with a steering wheel on his belt and "Arrggh! It drives me nuts!" was the punchline. Just seemed a little "out of character" for our wholesome hero.

As an added bonus we then see Kristen who is sitting in the VIP section. JoJo, in a pirate's voice asks her "Kristen, Matey! How do you be getting these VIP seats? Whose... "treasure" do I have to "plunder"?" She kind of smiles and says "Nate's" :oops: 😬
As much as i hate myself for wasting time watching all of the people's videos- it's definitely a trip seeing the different "reality" that they each show.
We sometimes wonder if they get paranoid when they see other vloggers filming. Like, does Nate freak out knowing that he's been out of character and someone was there to document it? There's probably not much crossover with Nate/JoJo because people in JoJo's videos are fit.

• Haha
I think Jojo did that pirate show better. He showed outside, the inside waiting area more about the place than Nate.

Reactions: 2
I think Jojo did that pirate show better. He showed outside, the inside waiting area more about the place than Nate.
yeah! I meant to add that, too. I think what JoJo showed of the show made it look better than it did in Nate's video. I dont think Nate showed the acrobatics and stuff, or even what the food looked like- but JoJo did.

Nate’s pirate dinner vlog made me decide to never go there. I don’t know much about the place, but he certainly didn’t do it justice.

It seems to me that Nates burnt out.
yeah... i mean i don't think hes as burnt out on "Disney" as, like, Kyle is. LOL But, he definitely seems burnt out on his 'character". But thats when he gets views... so he can't just drop it. He also can't really play up the lonely guy thing as much anymore either because he now has a group that he regularly hangs out with it. And they regularly post their own videos/ IG / whatever, so people know that hes not just "Going home to hang with Gracey-girl".
I also noticed looking back at his old videos with Serena or Jackie- he got a bunch of comments, especially with Serena "You guys are great together!" "Shes perfect for you!" "You should ask her out!" "You guys have great chemistry!" His current group isn't as likable to most of his viewers, so its almost like he tries to hide them.
Honestly, like most of these vloggers- he should get an actual job, do the vlogging as a side-hustle and not have to worry as much about what he puts out there and how it'll be received. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Honestly, like most of these vloggers- he should get an actual job, do the vlogging as a side-hustle and not have to worry as much about what he puts out there and how it'll be received. 🤷‍♀️
The biggest problem with Nate is that he bought into his own hype. He won't get a job until he's "forced" to get one via channel failing, medical issue, etc.

Reactions: 1
Nate has made the mistake a lot of people do. He's not burnt out. He has surrounded himself with people who blow smoke up his fat ass and tell him everything he does is amazing.

He thinks he can now churn out any old crap as no one in his circle pushes back.

As much content as he puts out he could get two actual jobs.

• Haha
Monthly views are pretty much in his normal 1.5 to 2 million range. He is getting flown out to events and paid to interact with his fans. Not sure what burn out people are seeing? He didn't put up a cookie review in a timely matter? He is putting out less videos? Perhaps his other income streams have increased so he doesn't see the need to work as much.

My theory is he's getting some sort of cut from the other Krew members' videos. And likely getting paid decently by RSVLTS as well.

Monthly views are pretty much in his normal 1.5 to 2 million range. He is getting flown out to events and paid to interact with his fans. Not sure what burn out people are seeing? He didn't put up a cookie review in a timely matter? He is putting out less videos? Perhaps his other income streams have increased so he doesn't see the need to work as much.

My theory is he's getting some sort of cut from the other Krew members' videos. And likely getting paid decently by RSVLTS as well.
He's obviously getting some funds from the clothing deal. He started doing cameo's right before shutting down his Patreon page. Seems on brand for him because there is less effort with cameo's and he can do them at his leisure. Not sure how or why he would get a cut of the Krew members' video content. Makes no sense for them to give up any revenue when they are trying to build a brand and move away from Nate. He's also changed his contact info on YouTube back to his old email (Business Inquiries Email: [email protected]) and not the one associated with the Krew.

A lot of this points to him moving away from content with them due to the blowback from his loyal viewers. They don't like seeing the other's on his videos and would rather it just be lonely Nate filling his face.

His YTD views are interesting if you look at the viewer peaks and valleys. It would be interesting to put this against his covid-era numbers.

Screen Shot 2023-09-29 at 10.25.55 AM.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.