Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nate on the livestream: I'll have a video out soon it's going to be fun I can't wait to share it with you guys it's definitely something interesting.
Nate on today's vlog: I woke up today and I saw it was October 1st and I was like I want to go to Magic Kingdom.

Nate shows up to MK after 4pm and realizes it is a Halloween Party night. (Why so late? Perhaps recovering from the previous nights hangover.)
Drinks coffee and devours some treats to appease his kool-aid drinking stans.
He once again states that the lack of videos is due to the computer switch and him now using iMovie.
Rides: Big Thunder, Pirates, Haunted and Peter Pan.
"I'm bald" - says Nate for the 10000000th time.
Pays $22 for a balloon on main street.
Makes sure to give gracey additional screen time since the stans want it.

View attachment 2486974
yeah- on the livestream when he was talking about the video he was working on, i believe he even said " Its something i didn't think i would have the courage to do" or something like that. :unsure: soo... buying a balloon on main street??
What happened there Nate?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: no wonder when he got off he said "Thunder Mow-win was just what i needed!" 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
yeah- on the livestream when he was talking about the video he was working on, i believe he even said " Its something i didn't think i would have the courage to do" or something like that. :unsure: soo... buying a balloon on main street??
Maybe he's going on a diet? Just kidding! He would lose most of his followers. He's already lost a chunk to Mukbang Sally.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hate to burst that bubble but it's not happening. Interesting though the LLC is tied to Kristen's address.
oh i know- i'm kidding. It's just interesting and kind of fun to speculate that the 3 of them have an LLC together and could buy a house under the LLC with the money they're each separately paying for rent right now. Guess we'll see HAHA

Reactions: 1
oh i know- i'm kidding. It's just interesting and kind of fun to speculate that the 3 of them have an LLC together and could buy a house under the LLC with the money they're each separately paying for rent right now. Guess we'll see HAHA
If Sean is involved I have a feeling they could buy a mansion.

• Haha
maybe they are a (cough, cough, VOMIT) throuple?
😅 😅 😅 😅 😅

Totally kidding. I don't care about the relationship stuff at all. Seems to me that he has more of a thing for Sean anyhow.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
maybe they are a (cough, cough, VOMIT) throuple?
😅 😅 😅 😅 😅

Totally kidding. I don't care about the relationship stuff at all. Seems to me that he has more of a thing for Sean anyhow.
I mean, I wouldn’t blame Nate— I’m a sucker for blue eyes like Sean has, too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's been a while since I've lived in an apartment but it used to be that the complexes gave deals to new renters so you'd get a good price for a year. Then they'd jack the prices up for year two if you renew your lease. So I'd move to a new apartment every year to get the new renter's rate at a new complex. Maybe that's what he's planning on doing?

Reactions: 3
Kinda fitting that Nates new friend is an overfilled waste of space from Disney. Bit like Kristen.

• Haha
It's been a while since I've lived in an apartment but it used to be that the complexes gave deals to new renters so you'd get a good price for a year. Then they'd jack the prices up for year two if you renew your lease. So I'd move to a new apartment every year to get the new renter's rate at a new complex. Maybe that's what he's planning on doing?
ya know? This makes a lot more sense than my house theory HAHA Its been a long time since i lived in an apartment, too, so i didn't even think about that. But yeah with only him and not a ton of stuff, it's not a huge hassle to move every year. Even paying movers isn't a huge cost. Go ahead Nate, you beat that rent increase system!! :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also- can't believe i missed that Reddit gossip on Friday about his drunken outbursts at HHN. :oops:hmmm... wonder who he was with?? You would think real friends wouldn't let him get that bad at a place where his viewers would be. But I'm guessing they were probably just as bad.

Reactions: 3
ya know? This makes a lot more sense than my house theory HAHA Its been a long time since i lived in an apartment, too, so i didn't even think about that. But yeah with only him and not a ton of stuff, it's not a huge hassle to move every year. Even paying movers isn't a huge cost. Go ahead Nate, you beat that rent increase system!! :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It's great for Nate to beat the system but in doing so it makes it stressful for Gracie. Constat moves are not good for a dog that has anxiety.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.