Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ his fans are pathetic! We forget what percent gets taken off the top but they donated almost $800 to this sweaty drunk. We didn't bother to watch the almost hour long livestream today. Anyone care to do a full recap?

View attachment 2481457
I'll recap HAHA it was basically people spouting out "you should come to...." "When are you going to...." and him saying "I would love to someday!" He said that he recently switched to a Mac/ iMovie editing software which is apparently why it's been taking him longer to put out videos?? A few other highlights included somebody saying that Nate inspired them to quit their 20 year job and move to windermere and start making disney content. To Nate's credit he was basically like " You shouldn't quit your job until your youtube takes off" and he said how he worked at Dennys and did youtube for years. And how he never quit Denny's, they let him go during the pandemic. Apparently they called him to say that he would be welcomed back if he ever wanted to. :unsure: Also, somebody asked him where all his disney art was because his walls are empty in this apartment. and he said "I didn't bother hanging them in this apartment because I'm moving..." and said something like "Isn't everybody's endgame to be a homeowner?". Now, this i thought was interesting becasue if i remember right, he moved there last December, so his one year lease would be coming up soon. Is he in the process of buying a house? or pulling a Kyle? LOL time will tell!!! I think those were the main highlights that i can remember... that and of course shilling out Gracey, and his upcoming NYC Comi-con trip.

Reactions: 5
I'll recap HAHA it was basically people spouting out "you should come to...." "When are you going to...." and him saying "I would love to someday!"
😂 Watching it for a couple minutes was enough. Between him and the kool-aid drinking stans I couldn't take anymore.
He says "he will have a video out soon it is going to be fun. . . . and something interesting" :rolleyes: Ok nate.

Reactions: 1
😂 Watching it for a couple minutes was enough. Between him and the kool-aid drinking stans I couldn't take anymore.
He says "he will have a video out soon it is going to be fun. . . . and something interesting" :rolleyes: Ok nate.
yeah- i'm not a huge Nate hater in the big scheme of things. But his stans are something else!!! Asking the same things over and over again in the chat which only makes it move faster so nobody can read it. And desperately trying to get him to say their kid's names and stuff "My one year old loves you!! Can you say hi to her??" :unsure: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
yeah- i'm not a huge Nate hater in the big scheme of things. But his stans are something else!!! Asking the same things over and over again in the chat which only makes it move faster so nobody can read it. And desperately trying to get him to say their kid's names and stuff "My one year old loves you!! Can you say hi to her??" :unsure: :rolleyes:
"My 4 year old loves your videos and is trying to emulate you. He's up to 100 pounds."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'll recap HAHA it was basically people spouting out "you should come to...." "When are you going to...." and him saying "I would love to someday!" He said that he recently switched to a Mac/ iMovie editing software which is apparently why it's been taking him longer to put out videos?? A few other highlights included somebody saying that Nate inspired them to quit their 20 year job and move to windermere and start making disney content. To Nate's credit he was basically like " You shouldn't quit your job until your youtube takes off" and he said how he worked at Dennys and did youtube for years. And how he never quit Denny's, they let him go during the pandemic. Apparently they called him to say that he would be welcomed back if he ever wanted to. :unsure: Also, somebody asked him where all his disney art was because his walls are empty in this apartment. and he said "I didn't bother hanging them in this apartment because I'm moving..." and said something like "Isn't everybody's endgame to be a homeowner?". Now, this i thought was interesting becasue if i remember right, he moved there last December, so his one year lease would be coming up soon. Is he in the process of buying a house? or pulling a Kyle? LOL time will tell!!! I think those were the main highlights that i can remember... that and of course shilling out Gracey, and his upcoming NYC Comi-con trip.
Thank you for the recap. We certainly couldn't have sat through all that hot garbage. So some predictions/feedback based on the review:

Nate is dumb and will blame the Mac for the delay in future videos.

Nate will put out two videos from NYC and one from Salem if he does attend the D23 event next week.

Nate isn't making what he was during the pandemic and has to downsize/move to somewhere more affordable. The area he's in now is $$$.

He saw how much he made off pimping Gracie and we will see at least one livestream per month moving forward.

Reactions: 6
That's interesting that the new hardware/software is slowing him down. I guess there can be a learning curve with anything new, but it's unusual to "upgrade" to something less efficient. Although maybe he's not thinking about his workflow and just interested in that the status involved with having that "fancy" fruit logo on his laptop lid.

The "Don't quit your day job" remarks indicate that he is at least somewhat aware of just how lucky he was and how much of a longshot it is to try and make it as a YouTuber.

It'll be fascinating to see if he moves again soon and if he purchases a home rather than renting. Maybe he can be Adam the Woo's neighbor over in Celebration 🥴

Reactions: 7
It'll be fascinating to see if he moves again soon and if he purchases a home rather than renting. Maybe he can be Adam the Woo's neighbor over in Celebration 🥴
All these FL vloggers live in areas that are overpriced just to be close to the "magic". Every apartment complex around Disney property is overpriced and overrated. If he moves to Celebration, it would be to another apartment complex. It doesn't make much sense for him to move so soon unless it's a financial situation. His old apartment was just across from the Celebration Publix on 192.

If he's indeed buying a home, it won't be anywhere near Disney. Those homes are starting in the 500k range. Even condos are $300k and up.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That's interesting that the new hardware/software is slowing him down. I guess there can be a learning curve with anything new, but it's unusual to "upgrade" to something less efficient. Although maybe he's not thinking about his workflow and just interested in that the status involved with having that "fancy" fruit logo on his laptop lid.

The "Don't quit your day job" remarks indicate that he is at least somewhat aware of just how lucky he was and how much of a longshot it is to try and make it as a YouTuber.

yeah i had the same thoughts. i think he mentioned something about his phone, too- maybe that he switched to an iPhone, so the Mac will be good if he ever records videos on his phone? im not sure- i'm not a tech person or a youtube STAR!! :ROFLMAO:

And yeah thats why the whole moving thing stuck out to me, too. He said it so matter of factly. "I didn't hang stuff because I'm moving". I remember him mentioning it before, but it was more of a "I'm hoping to maybe only be here a year and then maybe buy a house". But this time it was more matter of fact. Who knows! Maybe he and the Krew are planning to do a "Three's Company" roommate kind of thing. With Sean playing the role of blond Crissy, obviously! HAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 3
yeah i had the same thoughts. i think he mentioned something about his phone, too- maybe that he switched to an iPhone, so the Mac will be good if he ever records videos on his phone? im not sure- i'm not a tech person or a youtube STAR!! :ROFLMAO:

And yeah thats why the whole moving thing stuck out to me, too. He said it so matter of factly. "I didn't hang stuff because I'm moving". I remember him mentioning it before, but it was more of a "I'm hoping to maybe only be here a year and then maybe buy a house". But this time it was more matter of fact. Who knows! Maybe he and the Krew are planning to do a "Three's Company" roommate kind of thing. With Sean playing the role of blond Crissy, obviously! HAHA
Nate is probably stupid enough to go in on buying a house with the other two. Gee, wonder how that will end....

• Haha
Nate is probably stupid enough to go in on buying a house with the other two. Gee, wonder how that will end....
haha yeah. he might just go for that. and really- I'm pretty sure all 3 are renting separate places now. so they would all be putting money into something they own. and when things go south- hey, thats what lawyers are for I guess. LOL hmmm... the plot thickens??

• Haha
It's October 1st. You know what that means!!

Side note: This month at Gideon's is meaningful to us because it supports a charity close to our hearts. If Nate fucks this up and fails to mention them he can burn in hell.

Reactions: 6
Side note: This month at Gideon's is meaningful to us because it supports a charity close to our hearts. If Nate fucks this up and fails to mention them he can burn in hell.
I went to the cat charity's Instagram. I want to adopt all of them.

• Heart
lol Nate’s instagram is him just sharing photos of people who met him in the park.

So strange after it was mentioned he was rude to people at universal.

Almost like nate reads this board. Hi Nate

• Haha
  • Wow
lol Nate’s instagram is him just sharing photos of people who met him in the park.

So strange after it was mentioned he was rude to people at universal.

Almost like nate reads this board. Hi Nate
We cropped out the person in this photo with Nate to save them the embarrassment. From the looks of it, his ears are permanently f'd up.

IMG_6424.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Some gossip about PMM on Reddit. This is the first comment but this same poster makes more comments about the incident in the thread.
Those stans are something else (assuming they aren't Nate himself.)

Imagine writing tit like "so what if he gets drunk and is an asshole to kids at an amusement park. He's earned it!"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nate on the livestream: I'll have a video out soon it's going to be fun I can't wait to share it with you guys it's definitely something interesting.
Nate on today's vlog: I woke up today and I saw it was October 1st and I was like I want to go to Magic Kingdom.

Nate shows up to MK after 4pm and realizes it is a Halloween Party night. (Why so late? Perhaps recovering from the previous nights hangover.)
Drinks coffee and devours some treats to appease his kool-aid drinking stans.
He once again states that the lack of videos is due to the computer switch and him now using iMovie.
Rides: Big Thunder, Pirates, Haunted and Peter Pan.
"I'm bald" - says Nate for the 10000000th time.
Pays $22 for a balloon on main street.
Makes sure to give gracey additional screen time since the stans want it.

10211111.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.