Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monthly views are pretty much in his normal 1.5 to 2 million range. He is getting flown out to events and paid to interact with his fans. Not sure what burn out people are seeing? He didn't put up a cookie review in a timely matter? He is putting out less videos? Perhaps his other income streams have increased so he doesn't see the need to work as much.

My theory is he's getting some sort of cut from the other Krew members' videos. And likely getting paid decently by RSVLTS as well.
good points. knowing that they started the LLC together i bet that lets him get a share of the Krew videos when hes in them. plus the RSVLTS stuff. Plus his new "baseball hat" look opened the door for people to pay him to wear hats with their logos on it. (fedoras dont really have that option)
I'll also be honest and say that being stuck home with sick kids in rainy NJ, i paid the $4 to be able to read his latest Patreon post. It basically says exactly what you just said. That when he started the Patreon, the channel was new and he was struggling. but now hes "in a position" where he can close it, and wants to encourage people to support other newer creators instead.
Its all really so interesting to me as somebody whose household is supported by a typical 9-5 steady government job with health and retirement benefits HAHA

Reactions: 2
Well I am not defending him he certainly appears to be a glutton and a drunk. Theme park vlogger most likely to have a serious medical episode unfortunately. But you have to look at his life in context: he's just a high school graduate former restaurant worker who now makes a living making repetitive videos. Is it sustainable long term? Probably not.

Reactions: 4
Well I am not defending him he certainly appears to be a glutton and a drunk. Theme park vlogger most likely to have a serious medical episode unfortunately. But you have to look at his life in context: he's just a high school graduate former restaurant worker who now makes a living making repetitive videos. Is it sustainable long term? Probably not.
The problem with most vloggers (especially here in FL) is that they don't see this as a short term venture. They all think they can sustain this lifestyle into the later years in life. They need to smarten up and realize this is not a long term career. Enjoy the ride now and save some cash, the 15 minutes of "fame" is almost up.

Reactions: 6
Photo of Nate in his stories on Insta, everyone has a bottle of water but Nate has a beer

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How much could Nate really be making from RSVLTS? They seem like they have a lot of employees for some niche overpriced printed shirt brand. Their subreddit is dead and mostly consists of degenerate collectors with 50+ shirts complaining about increasing prices and decreasing quality. And Nate is just one of many influencers they use for advertising.

I just can't figure out why Nate would close his Patreon. Seems like free money to me. Even if he didn't make any patreon exclusive content, his rabid stans wouldn't care.

• Haha
The problem with most vloggers (especially here in FL) is that they don't see this as a short term venture. They all think they can sustain this lifestyle into the later years in life. They need to smarten up and realize this is not a long term career. Enjoy the ride now and save some cash, the 15 minutes of "fame" is almost up.
Another YouTuber I watch mentioned recently that most YouTube channels don't last more than 5-7 years. If that were my career, I'd constantly be paranoid that the bottom would fall out and be prepared for whatever is next. If Nate is actually looking ahead to the future, then he is much much smarter than he looks.

he's doing a live on youtube
In the middle of the day (in the US) on a weekday when normal people are at work? Of course that's when he chooses to go live. Scratch what I just said about him being smarter than he looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If Nate is actually looking ahead to the future, then he is much much smarter than he looks.
Well as Nate just said on the live stream "he can go back to Dennys as he previously got a call to go back, and that makes him happy" 🙄
He would like to retire and work at Disney as a 70 year old perhaps as a monorail pilot.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Pulled a Tracker. "I didn't know SuperChats were on and not sure how to turn them off."
"I'm just happy to make videos that everyone likes. Don't need anything more". Ok bullshitter, then just demonetize your channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He would like to retire and work at Disney as a 70 year old perhaps as a monorail pilot.
I mean, I admire his belief that he'll make it to 70. But also, don't they have field sobriety checks for people running the monorail?

• Haha
Some gossip about PMM on Reddit. This is the first comment but this same poster makes more comments about the incident in the thread.

1696009596924.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Jesus christ his fans are pathetic! We forget what percent gets taken off the top but they donated almost $800 to this sweaty drunk. We didn't bother to watch the almost hour long livestream today. Anyone care to do a full recap?

Screen Shot 2023-09-29 at 6.35.56 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.