Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Murray9000

VIP Member
yeah- i'm not a huge Nate hater in the big scheme of things. But his stans are something else!!! Asking the same things over and over again in the chat which only makes it move faster so nobody can read it. And desperately trying to get him to say their kid's names and stuff "My one year old loves you!! Can you say hi to her??" :unsure: :rolleyes:
"My 4 year old loves your videos and is trying to emulate you. He's up to 100 pounds."

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Frankenweenie

How was that bad boy?
He got 2 cookies, 1 piece of cake and a drink that probably involved peppermint.

Then broke the cookies in half in front of the camara. He likes the cookies but they are not his favorite.

Then he went ate a meal in a Disney spring restaurant and got Gracey some cupcakes.

I haven't watch the video btw just recapping base on history.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

funnylady104

Some gossip about PMM on Reddit. This is the first comment but this same poster makes more comments about the incident in the thread.

1696009596924.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Dismom2

VIP Member
I was confused on the plot twist he had kept mentioning RSVLT trip but then he's in Pennsylvania. It's nice be went up early from his mom and spending holidays since she's not well. She looked to be on oxygen tank in brief shot of her?
yeah it was confusing! the best i could understand was that he had to go to NY for something with RSVLTS, and he decided to head up a day early to PA to see his family before he headed into NY, since its driving distance. Sounds like since his mom was having health issues he wanted to check in on her, even though hes gonna be there for christmas. I actually give Bonnie a lot of credit- seems like shes taking care of the mom and the neice with special needs, too. thats a lot to take on.

• Heart

Jaeger444

Agree! Even if he isnt dating them, is this not weird to hang with girls so much younger? What could they have to offer? Their brains arent even at the same level, although Nates intelligence isn't huge. I could NEVER hang out with or date someone 10 year gap.
Disagree completely. I’m 45 and childless. I only date women ten years younger than me…or more. Why would I want to date some 45 year old grandmother or a 30 something single mom of two kids. I take care of myself physically and financially and want the same. No single moms and no chubster alcoholics. 25-30 is a good range. 35 if childless

• Sick
  • Haha

cardfrek

VIP Member
"Hey fwends, today, I'm going into lockup for 30 days for driving with a suspended license. Join me, shall you?"

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Mowwin

Nate: “OMG HOLY MOLY SUGAR COOKIES, THIS IS THE MOST MAJESTIC DAY IN THE HISTORY OF ALL DAYS!!!”
Also Nate 7 seconds later: “I’m not the biggest fan of sugar cookies…”

• Haha

beachbabe1014

Woah I haven't been on here in a couple days. Catching up now.

First, not sure why people are trying to ship Nate and Kristen. I just don't see the chemistry at all. She looks annoyed by him everytime she's around him. Nate has a crush on Sean. I'll die on that hill.

The audio in the new video is terrible. I understand he has a annual pass and all but he comes across as tone deaf. He paid $30 plus dollars just to ride two rides and acted as if it was a "good" deal. Tickets just to get into disney is well over $140 most days. Family of 4, that's $560. Then disney tries to get you to pay even more genie+ THEN even more individual lightening lane. It's absolutely insane. (I'm aware a lot of parks do this, not just disney - I'm just complaining lol).

Happy first day of the month everyone! You know what that means! Nom nom nom nom! 🍪

• Heart

Century20

VIP Member
OH MYLANTA!!!!! It is cookie of the month time. . buckle up for exhilarating content as our jolly fwiend samples the goods from Gideons, wanders around Disney springs, and then off to dinner at the Edison. Of course his stans praise him for his "awesome work" with this video.

GIDEONS TIME!!!!!
1114444.jpg

After complaining about a $26 Christmas ornament at Disney springs this clown spends $18 at the Edison on 4 strips of bacon

112222222.jpg

Our fwiend probably drops around $80 bucks on dinner.

11333333.jpg
:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick

beachbabe1014

It’s creepy for a childless man to want to date younger, hotter, childless women who can travel or do things on a whim? Why would any man, let alone a man without children and options want to date an older, less attractive woman with kids and an ex husband? Why would any man want to take care of another man’s kid. It’s a numbers game. I want someone without kids and in todays age, that’s virtually impossible to find after age 30…so, younger it is
OK, we get it! You're a misogynistic, sexist, ageist creep! We all got the message loud and clear! 🤏😂

beachbabe1014

I'm not sure if this is a unpopular opinion or not but I don't think any of Disney holiday parties are worth it. I've never been to any, only watched videos. I just don't see the appeal in any of it. Pay almost $200 to get some cookies & hot chocolate. Throw in some random characters, parades, and fireworks. Meh. Only appeal is low wait times for rides. Disney is already way too expensive for what it is then to add an additional cost for a "Special" event just doesn't peak my interest. (I'm convinced disney is trying to get rid of middle class families as visitors. Only upper class. But that's a discussion for another time.) Maybe none of the vloggers have done a good job showing off the events. Orrr it could be I'm not a big Christmas person. LOL. The "holiday" season just started and Nate is already on my last nerve with his singing. I swear besides being a monarail pilot his goal in life is to be a mall Santa.

• Haha