Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it the angle, or is his face even rounder?

As a doctor, I would strongly advise against Nate stopping cold turkey. He would likely need a medically supervised detox.
TBH will he ever stop his current behavior? It pays the bills. Not to mention he's now surrounded himself with a whole bunch of open handed, glad happy, douchebag yes-men that will support whatever he does just as long as puts them in a video or wears their shirts. None of the people around him actually help his situation because if he were to stop or slow down his lifestyle they wouldn't get the views and shirt sales.

Reactions: 4
As a doctor, I would strongly advise against Nate stopping cold turkey. He would likely need a medically supervised detox.
As a nurse, I agree.
As a high functioning alcoholic, I agree.

Seriously, though, Nate's videos, to a medical professional, must feel like watching a horror movie -- seeing characters make terrible decisions that you know will inevitably result in disaster!

Reactions: 5
Seriously, though, Nate's videos, to a medical professional, must feel like watching a horror movie -- seeing characters make terrible decisions that you know will inevitably result in disaster!
I don't speculate on pathology if I'm not getting paid. But while every single one of them has something, Nate is basically everything I don't like about the Fat Acceptance/Health At Any Size crowd in one sweaty, slovenly mass.

So he had three cats and abandoned them? What is the story? He said cats are strong, but he feels Gracey needs me.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
So he had three cats and abandoned them? What is the story? He said cats are strong, but he feels Gracey needs me.
i remember a cat "Rita" from his older videos with Veronica. So they had at least one cat in Florida with them... I think what he might've been trying to say was that they left 2 of the cats up in PA when they moved (maybe with her family??), but brought Rita because she was older??

i remember a cat "Rita" from his older videos with Veronica. So they had at least one cat in Florida with them... I think what he might've been trying to say was that they left 2 of the cats up in PA when they moved (maybe with her family??), but brought Rita because she was older??
So who got the cat? They probably got Gracie because (sadly) dogs get more clicks and views than cats do.

So who got the cat? They probably got Gracie because (sadly) dogs get more clicks and views than cats do.
no clue LOL i wasn't following them a ton back then, i just remember a cat. She may have even passed away before the divorce 🤷‍♀️ And yup! Gracey for sure brings the views.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
no clue LOL i wasn't following them a ton back then, i just remember a cat. She may have even passed away before the divorce 🤷‍♀️ And yup! Gracey for sure brings the views.
That's one of two reasons he kept her. Views and one last connection to his ex who was never going to come back to him. Such a sad grifter.

Reactions: 3
Yes! Rita was blind. A real sweetie. A bit shocked at how blasé he us about giving his cats up whilst promoting a cat charity.

Also shocked at how much money he spent on cake! He's clearly raking in the cash these days, splurging to fill the gaping holes in his life Tracker style. I used to love watching this guy,but now it's just gross indulgence and obnoxious entitlement.

Reactions: 4
Yes! Rita was blind. A real sweetie. A bit shocked at how blasé he us about giving his cats up whilst promoting a cat charity.

Also shocked at how much money he spent on cake! He's clearly raking in the cash these days, splurging to fill the gaping holes in his life Tracker style. I used to love watching this guy,but now it's just gross indulgence and obnoxious entitlement.
That cat died, I remember a memorial story on V’s instagram maybe a year or two ago. She had put together videos of it. It was a blind cat who had diabetes that she rescued. As for the other two? Maybe his mom?

Reactions: 1

Promoting the cat charity made him look like a "good guy" to his followers. If he was actually a decent person, he would have donated and encouraged others to do the same with a link in the video.

And how about buying those 2 stupid pictures at $50 a pop !!!! That really was some weird flexing. Can't say I blame him. I buy all my art at Gideons.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And how about buying those 2 stupid pictures at $50 a pop !!!! That really was some weird flexing. Can't say I blame him. I buy all my art at Gideons.
i think he said that the art was a donation to the chartiy- proceeds went to the cat house so thats why he bought 2. (and gave one to that "friend" who he showed in the video). But, yeah, he would've been better to give that full $100 to the charity instead of just whatever Gideon's considers the "proceeds".

also- hear me out. HAHA but an older video of an "Anniversary Trip" with him and veronica popped up, and it was from early October. So maybe this Gideon's day was his anniversary date, so he overbought on the cakes to fill the void, or maybe "create a new memory with new friends", as he would probably try to spin it...:rolleyes: still excessive for the 4 "friends" he shared it with....

i think he said that the art was a donation to the chartiy- proceeds went to the cat house so thats why he bought 2. (and gave one to that "friend" who he showed in the video). But, yeah, he would've been better to give that full $100 to the charity instead of just whatever Gideon's considers the "proceeds".

also- hear me out. HAHA but an older video of an "Anniversary Trip" with him and veronica popped up, and it was from early October. So maybe this Gideon's day was his anniversary date, so he overbought on the cakes to fill the void, or maybe "create a new memory with new friends", as he would probably try to spin it...:rolleyes: still excessive for the 4 "friends" he shared it with....
The way Nate has been spending money (lately) is giving us some Kyle Pallo vibes. Like Nate is illegally taking his vacation and food/drink expenses as vlogging business tax deductions so that he can travel and eat/drink more. His videos generate moderate revenue without a patreon, one main sponsor, and lower (than last year) views. Tax fraud is the only scenario that makes sense.

Reactions: 3
The way Nate has been spending money (lately) is giving us some Kyle Pallo vibes. Like Nate is illegally taking his vacation and food/drink expenses as vlogging business tax deductions so that he can travel and eat/drink more. His videos generate moderate revenue without a patreon, one main sponsor, and lower (than last year) views. Tax fraud is the only scenario that makes sense.
yeah... i think thats why we see so many small "Disney influencer" channels popping up, too- so that locals can write off their APs, and a lot of their Disney spending because its "for the channel".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.