Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somehow he's a hero for other fat drunk guys. Doesn't make sense to me but this day and age people with no talent can be famous.

Reactions: 4
Judging by the douchebag's IG, it's a hoodie. Also, why does Nate have an extra hat attached to his gut? Seems he changed (maybe he was too sweaty?) for the pic in Times Sq. Nate also took in a Broadway show described as: "Shucked. Recommended for ages 10 and up."

View attachment 2509946
Pizzabeardparty sounds like some sort of hirsute feeder fetish club...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
haha right?? the dichotomy between how hes dressed, and those 3... 😳 poor man thought he was gonna have a classy night out at the theater.
I mean, you see all kinds of outfits in Broadway audiences.

I do find it odd that out of all the shows that Nate could have seen, Shucked was what he settled on.

I mean, you see all kinds of outfits in Broadway audiences.

I do find it odd that out of all the shows that Nate could have seen, Shucked was what he settled on.
It's target audience is 5 and up (per show website) so it's on par for Nate's intelligence level.

• Haha
It's target audience is 5 and up (per show website) so it's on par for Nate's intelligence level.
True, but he also passed over Aladdin and Lion King, which wouldn’t challenge him by being things he wasn’t familiar with.

Or Wicked, every tourist’s favorite show.

Reactions: 1
True, but he also passed over Aladdin and Lion King, which wouldn’t challenge him by being things he wasn’t familiar with.

Or Wicked, every tourist’s favorite show.
He probably wasn't paying so he goes wherever they tell him. He's the little pet for the weekend so he does what they say.

He definitely isn't paying for anything on this trip. The douchebags from the shirt company tried to recreate Home Alone with Nate in a limo. If we were locals or even tourists and saw this we would give him a hearty "go duck yourself". Today's video is the most unoriginal piece of garbage he's done in a long time. If people watch him for travel tips they might as well be buying this:

81ljptZmv4L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Plaza suite, wow. He's not paying for that for sure.
yeah i was thinking the same thing. He said they were doing a shirt photo shoot in the limo- different spots around the city. Sc i'm guessing they also used the suite for some photos, too and then just let him stay there

The kool-aid drinking stans can't contain their excitement when in the presence of Nate. :sick: 🤦‍♂️ :rolleyes:
It is sad to see people standing in line waiting for pictures and autographs of this clown.

10777777.jpg

download.jpeg

We think we also may have figured out why he's been wearing pants. This isn't a tattoo, it looks like a serious skin issue!!!

Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 12.29.12 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
His ankle has a Harry Potter horcrux tat, but yeah his leg looks bruised, or it's his leaking blood vessels underneath the skin, possibly the result of falling down while drunk? Or is it because people with diabetes often bruise easily ? A YOLO mindset doesn't really steer people towards longevity.

View attachment 2512060

We think we also may have figured out why he's been wearing pants. This isn't a tattoo, it looks like a serious skin issue!!!

View attachment 2512063
Super hard to tell by this pic but this could be anything from a bruise to a scrape to cellulitis to a diabetic rash. I've had plenty of diabetes pt that had similar rashes but this pic isn't clear enough to tell if this is that. With his weight and his symptoms that I've seen in his videos, I wouldn't be surprised if he has untreated diabetes or has some kind of insulin resistance...among high blood pressure & cholesterol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.