Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the odds we see him start to wear the wig instead of the hats?? :oops:
Scratch that- the wigs can’t have sponsor logos put on them 🤣
Still don’t know who he’s supposed to be 🤷‍♀️ ( I cropped out the girl whose party it was, solely because I feel better about myself for dragging her into this 🤣)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But he's never failed to remind us he's not really a chocolate fan.
But he is a big soup guy!
Don't fear folks Nate says he has no major plans of traveling anytime soon! AKA the shirt company is not sending him anywhere.
However, the shirt company will be in LA in early December at Comic Con. Will Nate be back to the west coast? Stay tuned.

Nate had to address why he has been looking off to the side recently on camera. . . interesting since that was being discussed here recently. Hi Nate!!! (y)
Nate also has to let us know he is such a generous guy and that multiple vloggers are using his old cameras that he has given them.

26115151.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But he is a big soup guy!
Don't fear folks Nate says he has no major plans of traveling anytime soon! AKA the shirt company is not sending him anywhere.
However, the shirt company will be in LA in early December at Comic Con. Will Nate be back to the west coast? Stay tuned.

Nate had to address why he has been looking off to the side recently on camera. . . interesting since that was being discussed here recently. Hi Nate!!! (y)
Nate also has to let us know he is such a generous guy and that multiple vloggers are using his old cameras that he has given them.

View attachment 2545689
Amazing how many he must have given out. Yet most of his videos have the same dead pixel in the middle when he films in darker locations.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OH MYLANTA!!!!! It is cookie of the month time. . buckle up for exhilarating content as our jolly fwiend samples the goods from Gideons, wanders around Disney springs, and then off to dinner at the Edison. Of course his stans praise him for his "awesome work" with this video.

GIDEONS TIME!!!!!
1114444.jpg

After complaining about a $26 Christmas ornament at Disney springs this clown spends $18 at the Edison on 4 strips of bacon

112222222.jpg

Our fwiend probably drops around $80 bucks on dinner.

11333333.jpg
:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
OH MYLANTA!!!!! It is cookie of the month time. . buckle up for exhilarating content as our jolly fwiend samples the goods from Gideons, wanders around Disney springs, and then off to dinner at the Edison. Of course his stans praise him for his "awesome work" with this video.

GIDEONS TIME!!!!!
View attachment 2546845
This picture. He makes me gag everytime he takes a bite of a cookie and then holds it in his mouth while he takes a swig of his cold brew to get the "full effect". Same thing every month. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Reactions: 9
Amazing how many he must have given out. Yet most of his videos have the same dead pixel in the middle when he films in darker locations.
He totally brings up the dead pixles in the video today (Hi Nate you slob!) and also said he was back using his old camera.

• Haha
What are the odds we see him start to wear the wig instead of the hats?? :oops:
Scratch that- the wigs can’t have sponsor logos put on them 🤣
Still don’t know who he’s supposed to be 🤷‍♀️ ( I cropped out the girl whose party it was, solely because I feel better about myself for dragging her into this 🤣)
Who's the dude in the hat next to Nate? Looks like a nice guy.

• Haha
OH MYLANTA!!!!! It is cookie of the month time. . buckle up for exhilarating content as our jolly fwiend samples the goods from Gideons, wanders around Disney springs, and then off to dinner at the Edison.
Don't forget the part where he gets drunk and loses his keys:
Screenshot_20231102_193252_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't forget the part where he gets drunk and loses his keys:
View attachment 2547773
I mean- to give him the smallest bit of credit, he didn't mention the keys in his video. If Kyle or JoJo lost their keys, we would've had a series of about 8 vlogs, the saga of the missing keys. "The WORST thing to EVER happen to me at DISNEY WORLD!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean- to give him the smallest bit of credit, he didn't mention the keys in his video. If Kyle or JoJo lost their keys, we would've had a series of about 8 vlogs, the saga of the missing keys. "The WORST thing to EVER happen to me at DISNEY WORLD!!!!"
Lost keys and suspended license sounds like a wild night.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just discovered AI images on bing. I asked it to draw a fat man with beard at disney hahah

_1763747d-10a9-4fcf-a3ec-a44e5eef1937.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.