Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
OH MYLANTA!!!!! It is cookie of the month time. . buckle up for exhilarating content as our jolly fwiend samples the goods from Gideons, wanders around Disney springs, and then off to dinner at the Edison. Of course his stans praise him for his "awesome work" with this video.

GIDEONS TIME!!!!!
View attachment 2546845
This picture. He makes me gag everytime he takes a bite of a cookie and then holds it in his mouth while he takes a swig of his cold brew to get the "full effect". Same thing every month. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Reactions: 9

Murray9000

VIP Member
I will die and go to heaven if at the end of Nate's next video Gracie comes down the stairs with the head in her mouth and it's torn to shreds.

• Haha

beachbabe1014

The "home alone" sundae cost $300!!! I looked it up, I can't believe it. I was curious to see how much his room service cost. Most of it was around what I assumed then I got to the sundae. 😳🥴 here's the description from the plaza website :

Home Alone Sundae 300
sixteen scoops of assorted ice cream,
whipped cream, maraschino cherries,
M&M’s, chocolate, caramel & raspberry sauce

• Wow
  • Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
wow. So hes been driving around buzzed on a suspended license? This could get interesting....
We know he reads here, so hopefully this will remind him that he needs to tie up the loose ends on this one... LOL

• Haha

Murray9000

VIP Member
It's funny that, to Nate, the appeal of flying is the ability to fly somewhere to get something to eat.

• Haha

Murray9000

VIP Member
Quick side note. Saw some of Nate's "other fwiends" last night. Maria from LBV works the hell out of filters and angles because she's haggard looking and has a huge ass. The WDW Couple (Josh and Taylor) are unfortunate looking. She looks like Ursula in person and he's not much taller than Pallo.
---
Quick side note. Saw some of Nate's "other fwiends" last night. Maria from LBV works the hell out of filters and angles because she's haggard looking and has a huge ass. The WDW Couple (Josh and Taylor) are unfortunate looking. She looks like Ursula in person and he's not much taller than Pallo.
I saw Maria in the wild a year or 2 ago. She really looked like she had a lot of miles on her.
1700413575950.png

• Haha

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
"Hey fwends, today, I'm going into lockup for 30 days for driving with a suspended license. Join me, shall you? Anyhoos!"
Fixed that for you.
---
That case and his divorce both show up when I search in Osceola county.
Interesting that he is the petitioner in the divorce case...
---
So looks like he ran a stop sign and damaged his car according to the citation. It says he was involved in a crash that caused roughly $2300 in damage.
It looks like he paid the fine on the moving violation, but requested traffic school (likely to avoid points on his license). The records indicate he failed to complete traffic school and didn't pay the associated school fees (a whopping $33.80). My guess is the traffic school was available online as well, so dude got his license lifted for not sitting in front of his computer for a couple of hours and paying 33 bucks plus change.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Murray9000

VIP Member
I would equate his RSVLT fwends having to bring Nate to these conventions similar to someone having to bring their 10 year old nephew to a weekend in Amsterdam.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
OH MYLANTA!!!!! It is cookie of the month time. . buckle up for exhilarating content as our jolly fwiend samples the goods from Gideons, wanders around Disney springs, and then off to dinner at the Edison.
Don't forget the part where he gets drunk and loses his keys:
Screenshot_20231102_193252_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Frankenweenie

If you make a living being a Disney Influencer, and want to keep your dating personal, don't go on a date to Disney....

• Heart

Dismom2

VIP Member
in JoJos video today around the 18:30ish mark you can catch another glimpse of our hero in the wild. It was from the same Pirate dinner media event that Nate showed in his video the other day.
JoJo runs into Nate who then tells a "pirate joke" that is kind of "off-brand" for the jolly big guy. something about a pirate with a steering wheel on his belt and "Arrggh! It drives me nuts!" was the punchline. Just seemed a little "out of character" for our wholesome hero.

As an added bonus we then see Kristen who is sitting in the VIP section. JoJo, in a pirate's voice asks her "Kristen, Matey! How do you be getting these VIP seats? Whose... "treasure" do I have to "plunder"?" She kind of smiles and says "Nate's" :oops: 😬
As much as i hate myself for wasting time watching all of the people's videos- it's definitely a trip seeing the different "reality" that they each show.

• Haha

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
The same goes for business vehicle milage: the IRS requires that you deduct commuting miles to and from your place of business (miles you would be driving anyway to get to work), and also requires that you identify any other vehicles that you may also have access to.
Can you write-off traffic tickets? Asking for a friend.

• Haha