Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jumping in a car with Phoebe ain't gonna get him any more subscribers. 20-something dudes are sticking around for the 15 seconds it takes them to find the link to HER channel, and they're gone.
I know that… and you know that… but I don’t think Nate’s smart enough to realize that! 😄

Reactions: 1
Nate: “OMG HOLY MOLY SUGAR COOKIES, THIS IS THE MOST MAJESTIC DAY IN THE HISTORY OF ALL DAYS!!!”
Also Nate 7 seconds later: “I’m not the biggest fan of sugar cookies…”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know that… and you know that… but I don’t think Nate’s smart enough to realize that! 😄
At 37 years old, what DOES he realize when it comes to social settings and adult relationships.

Nate: “OMG HOLY MOLY SUGAR COOKIES, THIS IS THE MOST MAJESTIC DAY IN THE HISTORY OF ALL DAYS!!!”
Jesus died for our sins. Nate met the same fate from eating cookies.

Reactions: 2
Having found Phoebe's insta with no pictures of Nate to be seen on it.

I am amazed Disney allows entertainment staff to post pictures of them as a princess.

Reactions: 3
Surprised it did not follow up with:
"But I am a big soup guy..."

At 37 years old, what DOES he realize when it comes to social settings and adult relationships.
Not much it appears. Some of these vloggers really have issues functioning in social settings and in adult relationships (See: Adam the woo)
At least Nate has not pulled the social anxiety card like Adam the woo, molly, and Adam Hattan among others.

Reactions: 4
And then shows his sugar cookie that he didn't like with bites out of two sides. Who eats a cookie like that???

Unless they’ve changed their guidelines, they’re not supposed to.
If you look at her Instagram posts, the photos are always captioned as "Belle" doing this, or "Belle" is in this or that place. She never captions the photos as "me dressed as Belle", or "here I am as Belle".

If you look at her Instagram posts, the photos are always captioned as "Belle" doing this, or "Belle" is in this or that place. She never captions the photos as "me dressed as Belle", or "here I am as Belle".
Yeah, and i think on a couple of them she says “please direct all comments to Belle” so people don’t say “YOU look great!” Or whatever. It’s “tell belle she looks beautiful!” “Tell belle I miss her”

Pretty sure the proper way to tag or address yourself as a former or current face character is "friend of (insert character name)". What she's doing could be seen as grounds for termination if Disney was to pick up on it.

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure the proper way to tag or address yourself as a former or current face character is "friend of (insert character name)". What she's doing could be seen as grounds for termination if Disney was to pick up on it.
But she's not tagging herself in the Instagram posts. They are just photos of Belle, no different than what you and I might post. It might be a distinction without a difference, but unless you know it's her through some other source, the Instagram posts themselves are just pictures of Belle.

But she's not tagging herself in the Instagram posts. They are just photos of Belle, no different than what you and I might post. It might be a distinction without a difference, but unless you know it's her through some other source, the Instagram posts themselves are just pictures of Belle.
We went and took a look. While she isn't tagging herself, she does have wdw entertainment in her bio and she's "technically" taking in costume/uniform photos while on stage and putting on her personal social media. She must be new in her role because the character photos don't start till after April 2023. What she is doing is certainly flirting with guidelines.

We went and took a look. While she isn't tagging herself, she does have wdw entertainment in her bio and she's "technically" taking in costume/uniform photos while on stage and putting on her personal social media. She must be new in her role because the character photos don't start till after April 2023. What she is doing is certainly flirting with guidelines.
I'm not disagreeing. I'm just saying it's not overt (just a handful sprinkled amongst many more non-Belle photos, and none recently), it's not being used to promote her YouTube channel, and her overall content appears to be pretty innocuous and inoffensive. Plus, you'd have to connect a few dots and make a few inferences to put her and Belle together. Orders of magnitude lower than most of the CM's that go all-out to leverage their jobs in their pursuit of internet stardom.

It looks like she hired on in January or February, so definitely a new CM.

Jenn and the Giant Peach (Spokesmaynes ex) posts herslf as characters. Whats phoebies instagram?

I'm not disagreeing. I'm just saying it's not overt (just a handful sprinkled amongst many more non-Belle photos, and none recently), it's not being used to promote her YouTube channel, and her overall content appears to be pretty innocuous and inoffensive. Plus, you'd have to connect a few dots and make a few inferences to put her and Belle together. Orders of magnitude lower than most of the CM's that go all-out to leverage their jobs in their pursuit of internet stardom.

It looks like she hired on in January or February, so definitely a new CM.
She seems harmless but it does slightly hint she will try to build her social media with the character photos. If you read the captions, she's fishing for engagement. Seems like only a matter of time before youtube is in her bio. Guess she didn't read all the documents before signing. LOL

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.