Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dismom2

VIP Member
I'm not sure if this is a unpopular opinion or not but I don't think any of Disney holiday parties are worth it. I've never been to any, only watched videos. I just don't see the appeal in any of it. Pay almost $200 to get some cookies & hot chocolate. Throw in some random characters, parades, and fireworks. Meh. Only appeal is low wait times for rides. Disney is already way too expensive for what it is then to add an additional cost for a "Special" event just doesn't peak my interest. (I'm convinced disney is trying to get rid of middle class families as visitors. Only upper class. But that's a discussion for another time.) Maybe none of the vloggers have done a good job showing off the events. Orrr it could be I'm not a big Christmas person. LOL. The "holiday" season just started and Nate is already on my last nerve with his singing. I swear besides being a monarail pilot his goal in life is to be a mall Santa.
HAHA well we did the Halloween party in August, and we're doing a short trip to do the christmas party in a couple weeks. I think they're worth it because we're ride people. My 10 and 13 year old boys love the rides, but have zero patience for the lines. So we do the party as our MK "day" We buy that ticket instead of a regular ticket. It's not a ton more than a regular one-day ticket, you get 8 hours in the park (4- midnight) and we get more done- plus a little extra holiday stuff. We usually grab the free cookies or candy as we're walking from ride to ride, and then watch the parade at 11. But i'm a christmas person so im probably a little jaded HAHA
But not to the level of Nate. Hes been on another level so far this year :oops: I absolutely loved Kristen in his Christmas party video when he was singing during the parade and shes just like " I cannot with you..." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I was thinking "Girl, you are one of us right now!" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
im betting on this, too. Hes already angling for it with his "I'm not sure what I'm doing for Thanksgiving..." at the end of yesterday's video. (or maybe he was gearing up for a "surprise" visit to his mom and sister that will get everybody to swoon in the comments about what a good son he is HAHA
The good news is that somebody in his comments gave him an open invitation to join them in Denver for a holiday. So, theres that...
Why doesn't he just go home for the holidays? It's not far and he could use a break from the theme park drinking.

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Watching the Tequila video...
I love Nate saying at the beginning of the video that he's going to have an Avocado Margarita and later say "you never know, Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul might be at Cava now"

And then...what do you know...Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul are at Cava serving Avocado Margaritas. Nate can predict the future.

• Haha

Duhlicious

Do you think they thought he wasnt mentally stable and just brought him along as like a good deed?

• Haha
It’s creepy for a childless man to want to date younger, hotter, childless women who can travel or do things on a whim? Why would any man, let alone a man without children and options want to date an older, less attractive woman with kids and an ex husband? Why would any man want to take care of another man’s kid. It’s a numbers game. I want someone without kids and in todays age, that’s virtually impossible to find after age 30…so, younger it is
We get it, you seem like the type that would pay for sex. You idolize people like Nate, JoJo and Kyle who prey on VERY young women. Hope you gave yourself a huge pat on the back for this. Enjoy being blocked by 98% of the people on this thread.

• Haha
So looks like he ran a stop sign and damaged his car according to the citation. It says he was involved in a crash that caused roughly $2300 in damage.

I haven’t cross referenced dates, but I’m assuming that this is around the time of his GKTW auctions.

This is an amazing rabbit hole to go down, thank you VloggerCritic.

• Wow

beachbabe1014

Please enlighten me on why it’s odd for a single childless man to want to date someone younger, hotter and without kids? Sorry, I’m not a beta cuck just takes what he can get and dates single twice divorced single moms who hit their prime 20 years ago.
When older men date much younger, it can come across in a certain manner. In Nate's case, it comes across as he can't get out of his peter pan syndrome. He surrounds himself with younger people. He needs to grow up. It's creepy.

With guys like you - you mentioned your financial status and your body. When such things are mentioned, it's as if it's a personality trait to that person. It's comes across as a superiority complex. Men with that complex tend to date much younger because they don't have a personality and have major SDE. Only a certain age group would be "impressed" with money and a gym rat. It's great that you're successful and you're healthy, but women at a certain age will be impressed with substance. That's perfectly fine if you don't want to date a woman with a child. We all have preferences. Oh and you sound like a douche. 😂

I'm sure you have your little group of single guy friends that cheer you on when you go out on a date with the next 25 year old. When, in fact, the rest of the world thinks you look like their father...

Imagine setting the bar so low for what you want in life. Why dream of an attractive man when you can dream of a heavy breathing sweaty mess?

IMG_6527.jpeg

So tempting....Mukbang Sally might not like this one. We know Nate doesn't like salads, he's a soup guy.

IMG_6528.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
It looks like he paid the fine on the moving violation, but requested traffic school (likely to avoid points on his license). The records indicate he failed to complete traffic school and didn't pay the associated school fees (a whopping $33.80). My guess is the traffic school was available online as well, so dude got his license lifted for not sitting in front of his computer for a couple of hours and paying 33 bucks plus change.
We checked the records and the original one was from August 2022. Shockingly, the first big auction from him was....August 2022

Don't you know a $75 light up pumpkin is more important than a $33 fine to keep your license?

• Haha

DukeOfKent

Chatty Member
Looks like he only has the one open fee with the suspended license in Osceola.

View attachment 2512666
His orange county records have one open and one dismissed. The small claims ($900) was from a CC company that couldn't serve him (he moved).

View attachment 2512672
It really kind of pisses me off the way that everything just works out for him. With no talent, intellect, education, or work ethic, he has no right to be as successful as he is. He's prancing around a suite in the Plaza Hotel saying: "Oopsies! You couldn't find me! Guess I don't have to pay my credit card bill!" If there's any justice in this world, he'll get his comeuppance some day.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
I don't want to waste the precious time G-d had allotted me on watching videos on this, because overexposure is making start to hate Disney, but what was so bad about the event?
Over crowded, poor ops from Disney with regards to planning and queue management. Bait and switch tactics with how the Tip Top Club was described. The Brown Derby Jazz Club was just a single guy playing piano. The sing along and stage show were fine but not worthy of being locked behind an upcharge event.