Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
right? And it's not like they're all getting 400,000 views or whatever! AND hes spending more money than ever- $70 for a cake, $70 for a single glass of champagne, $90 for Kristen's Surf and Turf entree at Narcoossees, 2 bedroom villa at the Disneyland Hotel... I mean, hey, live your life. But it's just so confusing to me! HAHA
He's clearly living in the moment to prove everyone back in PA that he "made it" in FL. Sadly, he has no retirement, health insurance or plan B when this bubble bursts.

Reactions: 3
The tax man needs to pay a visit...
right? And it's not like they're all getting 400,000 views or whatever! AND hes spending more money than ever- $70 for a cake, $70 for a single glass of champagne, $90 for Kristen's Surf and Turf entree at Narcoossees, 2 bedroom villa at the Disneyland Hotel... I mean, hey, live your life. But it's just so confusing to me! HAHA

Reactions: 4
Was that via osceola county clerk? We didn't see those cases.
Yes those entries are from a moving violation case for running a stop sign in August of 2022. That case and his divorce both show up when I search in Osceola county.

It appears he messed up not totally paying the fees or fines and when they mailed him to notify it probably went to his old address. So now suspended license. That's how I read it at least.

Yes those entries are from a moving violation case for running a stop sign in August of 2022. That case and his divorce both show up when I search in Osceola county.

It appears he messed up not totally paying the fees or fines and when they mailed him to notify it probably went to his old address. So now suspended license. That's how I read it at least.
Seems on brand for him. That's how he got out of the $900 credit card case because he moved and they couldn't serve him. He probably doesn't even realize he has a suspended license. lol

Can't wait for him to be busted for DUI while his license is suspended.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Hey fwends, today, I'm going into lockup for 30 days for driving with a suspended license. Join me, shall you?"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So looks like he ran a stop sign and damaged his car according to the citation. It says he was involved in a crash that caused roughly $2300 in damage.

I haven’t cross referenced dates, but I’m assuming that this is around the time of his GKTW auctions.

This is an amazing rabbit hole to go down, thank you VloggerCritic.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
"Hey fwends, today, I'm going into lockup for 30 days for driving with a suspended license. Join me, shall you? Anyhoos!"
Fixed that for you.
---
That case and his divorce both show up when I search in Osceola county.
Interesting that he is the petitioner in the divorce case...
---
So looks like he ran a stop sign and damaged his car according to the citation. It says he was involved in a crash that caused roughly $2300 in damage.
It looks like he paid the fine on the moving violation, but requested traffic school (likely to avoid points on his license). The records indicate he failed to complete traffic school and didn't pay the associated school fees (a whopping $33.80). My guess is the traffic school was available online as well, so dude got his license lifted for not sitting in front of his computer for a couple of hours and paying 33 bucks plus change.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I haven’t cross referenced dates, but I’m assuming that this is around the time of his GKTW auctions.

This is an amazing rabbit hole to go down, thank you VloggerCritic.
We feel so seen right now! People said we were "looking too deep" into this and that we were just looking for reasons to not like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
at least he's a single guy and not ruining an oppurtunity for his kids. The Trackers make me so mad because theyve spent enough on cruises alone to pay for Jacksons College tuition and room.

Also if I may misquote Pauline Kael: "i dont know how they sell. i dont know anyone who buys RSVLT shirts." i rarely see them when im out and about. Are they just not popular in my California bubble? i'm very curious about the whos and wheres.

I think i said this last year but Nate could become legit famous if he turned himself into a get fit channel. people eat that stuff up. i think he could reach 500K regular semi regular views if he got a trainer and shed 300 lbs and got jacked.

It looks like he paid the fine on the moving violation, but requested traffic school (likely to avoid points on his license). The records indicate he failed to complete traffic school and didn't pay the associated school fees (a whopping $33.80). My guess is the traffic school was available online as well, so dude got his license lifted for not sitting in front of his computer for a couple of hours and paying 33 bucks plus change.
We checked the records and the original one was from August 2022. Shockingly, the first big auction from him was....August 2022

Don't you know a $75 light up pumpkin is more important than a $33 fine to keep your license?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
wow. So hes been driving around buzzed on a suspended license? This could get interesting....
We know he reads here, so hopefully this will remind him that he needs to tie up the loose ends on this one... LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
wow. So hes been driving around buzzed on a suspended license? This could get interesting....
We know he reads here, so hopefully this will remind him that he needs to tie up the loose ends on this one... LOL
It's almost like things are starting to fall apart for him.

It's almost like things are starting to fall apart for him.
haha yup! and meanwhile Kristen keeps getting her own invites now without him, after he helped get her name out there. LOL leaving him in the dust! She got invited to the legoland thing, she was posting hosted at the SeaWorld Howl o scream thing, today she was at some media preview thing for the swan and dolphin food event thats coming up in November. she also did a sponsored video the other day for some app that books Lightning lanes for you... Maybe she can help him pay that $33.80 fine 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.