Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't say how long he's been following this new girl on IG, so not sure when everything might've started LOL But he definitely looked like he was "dressed" for the occasion, not like he was just "hanging out with a friend" (ie a black t-shirt or one of those RSVLTS hoodie things LOL)
Kudos on the investigative work! 🧐
If something does come out of this I don't expect him to say anything - because it would shred the lonely jolly guy character he has going and ultimately the grift.
Michael Kay hid the fact he bought a 5 bedroom place in Windermere while solicitating patreon memberships under the guise he was this fun loving Disney guy just living in his apartment providing family friendly content. He never told his fans he was engaged either. . though I think that eventually got out by which point he was irrelevant in the disney vlogging community.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Thats a huge amount of money for a vlogger income to spend on ozempic.
Nate has zero self control so he would need the shots to lose weight.
---
If something does come out of this I don't expect him to say anything - because it would shred the lonely jolly guy character he has going and ultimately the grift.
Nate also can't afford a dip on viewership and/or subs due to him not being the jolly loser anymore.

Nate has zero self control so he would need the shots to lose weight.
---

Nate also can't afford a dip on viewership and/or subs due to him not being the jolly loser anymore.
Its sad, he really wanted people to feel so bad for him like we all don't go through bad things. Losing your step Father must be very hard and I cant imagine the pain but divorce isn't really something I would feel crazy sympathy for. Its not that its not sad for either parties but its not a reason to throw money at a random man... yet its like he thrived on that and ill never understand it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Kudos on the investigative work! 🧐
haha thanks :) its amazing what you can find online in just a couple minutes! HAHA
and yeah, i agree- i think if he ends up with anyone, he'll keep it quiet to keep up the lonely guy persona. BUT then again, it could also go the other way where a portion of his audience would love to watch a Mukbang wedding and future baby Nates HAHA ( a la: the Trackers)

Maybe it's only because I'm a certain age I feel this way but let's hope this isn't a date because this girl looks 16. Sorry yall. She's way too young for Nate. His Peter pan syndrome is really showing...
How big of an age gap with him and Veronica?

ya'll know me by now LOL that i have to "report" on stuff like this...
BUT in Adam the Woos latest video, around the 23 minute mark, i believe he might've happened upon Nate on a date HAHA Adam was with some other guys, sitting down having some drink or cookie or something at wilderness lodge. and adam looks out of frame and says something like "Is that who I think it is?" then Nate walks into the frame, followed by some young looking brunette. :rolleyes: She looks at the camera and then kinda steps out of the frame. But Nate looks a little bit extra flushed and when Adam says "what are you doing here?" He kind of avoids the question like "Im having a cozy wilderness lodge night. I mean, just look at this tree!"
Anyway- she looked young which totally fits with his MO.:rolleyes::rolleyes: just love that a little of his personal life is getting "exposed" on video HAHA and now you know i'm gonna be spending too much time today trying to figure out who she is! LOL

I guess it shouldn't surprise me that they know each other because they're both con artists living in a perpetual state of vacation funded by their marks, but it seems so strange to see Nate and Adam bumping into each other and greeting each other like friends. They don't seem like they'd have much else in common other than their love of Disney and chosen profession.

Nate is a sloppy drunk, and Adam doesn't even know what a wine glass is.
Adam enjoys crash dieting while Nate... doesn't.
Nate projects a fake jolly fat man persona while Adam projects a fake punk rocker persona.
I could go on. They just seem like unlikely friends.

Reactions: 3
I guess it shouldn't surprise me that they know each other because they're both con artists living in a perpetual state of vacation funded by their marks, but it seems so strange to see Nate and Adam bumping into each other and greeting each other like friends. They don't seem like they'd have much else in common other than their love of Disney and chosen profession.

Nate is a sloppy drunk, and Adam doesn't even know what a wine glass is.
Adam enjoys crash dieting while Nate... doesn't.
Nate projects a fake jolly fat man persona while Adam projects a fake punk rocker persona.
I could go on. They just seem like unlikely friends.
Honor among thieves.

Maybe it's only because I'm a certain age I feel this way but let's hope this isn't a date because this girl looks 16. Sorry yall. She's way too young for Nate. His Peter pan syndrome is really showing...
Seriously. I mean Sean and Kristen are like 9/10 years younger than him, and supposedly his bffs 🙄 but this girl looks even younger than that, which is just not a good look. Especially on Disney property where he knows people have eyes on him 🤣 Even if it wasn’t a “date”, why is he hanging out one-on-one with a girl that much younger? If she’s new in town or sonething and wants friends, then introduce her to phoebe or something and leave it at that. 🤣

Seriously. I mean Sean and Kristen are like 9/10 years younger than him, and supposedly his bffs 🙄 but this girl looks even younger than that, which is just not a good look. Especially on Disney property where he knows people have eyes on him 🤣 Even if it wasn’t a “date”, why is he hanging out one-on-one with a girl that much younger? If she’s new in town or sonething and wants friends, then introduce her to phoebe or something and leave it at that. 🤣
Agree! Even if he isnt dating them, is this not weird to hang with girls so much younger? What could they have to offer? Their brains arent even at the same level, although Nates intelligence isn't huge. I could NEVER hang out with or date someone 10 year gap.

Agree! Even if he isnt dating them, is this not weird to hang with girls so much younger? What could they have to offer? Their brains arent even at the same level, although Nates intelligence isn't huge. I could NEVER hang out with or date someone 10 year gap.
Disagree completely. I’m 45 and childless. I only date women ten years younger than me…or more. Why would I want to date some 45 year old grandmother or a 30 something single mom of two kids. I take care of myself physically and financially and want the same. No single moms and no chubster alcoholics. 25-30 is a good range. 35 if childless

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly. Emotionally, mentally, and intellectually, it's odd and inappropriate. Let's hope that girl is a cousin or a niece. If not, he just looks like a creep.

Well, apparently, it's not odd for the person who commented above, but we've all known guys like him...😂 to each their own 👌🏼

Exactly. Emotionally, mentally, and intellectually, it's odd and inappropriate. Let's hope that girl is a cousin or a niece. If not, he just looks like a creep.

Well, apparently, it's not odd for the person who commented above, but we've all known guys like him...😂 to each their own 👌🏼
Please enlighten me on why it’s odd for a single childless man to want to date someone younger, hotter and without kids? Sorry, I’m not a beta cuck just takes what he can get and dates single twice divorced single moms who hit their prime 20 years ago.

• Haha
Please enlighten me on why it’s odd for a single childless man to want to date someone younger, hotter and without kids? Sorry, I’m not a beta cuck just takes what he can get and dates single twice divorced single moms who hit their prime 20 years ago.
When older men date much younger, it can come across in a certain manner. In Nate's case, it comes across as he can't get out of his peter pan syndrome. He surrounds himself with younger people. He needs to grow up. It's creepy.

With guys like you - you mentioned your financial status and your body. When such things are mentioned, it's as if it's a personality trait to that person. It's comes across as a superiority complex. Men with that complex tend to date much younger because they don't have a personality and have major SDE. Only a certain age group would be "impressed" with money and a gym rat. It's great that you're successful and you're healthy, but women at a certain age will be impressed with substance. That's perfectly fine if you don't want to date a woman with a child. We all have preferences. Oh and you sound like a douche. 😂

I'm sure you have your little group of single guy friends that cheer you on when you go out on a date with the next 25 year old. When, in fact, the rest of the world thinks you look like their father...

Reactions: 8
Disagree completely. I’m 45 and childless. I only date women ten years younger than me…or more. Why would I want to date some 45 year old grandmother or a 30 something single mom of two kids. I take care of myself physically and financially and want the same. No single moms and no chubster alcoholics. 25-30 is a good range. 35 if childless
You sound like a cool guy!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.