Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'd be really curious to see how the hypercritical "YouTube Algorithm" affects new subscribers in a particular segment of the vlogisphere. For example, for Nate, when a new Epcot festival opens, and non-subscribers enter "Epcot Food & Wine" into their YouTube search box, Nate's channel 'should" populate in the search results (along with the whole Disney Vlog Posse), and one would assume, be given some hierarchy based on his view count. I'd love to see how subscriber counts correlate chronologically to key events driving general YouTube searches and if there is a causal relationship evident in the subscriber counts.
So we did a quick youtube search for "epcot wine and dine" (we used a commonly mispronounced name for the festival) in a separate browser while not logged in. The first two suggestions were DFB and Mammoth Club. Not really surprised because they are really good with SEO and have better engagement. Nate was the third video suggested. This might explain why he still has a decent increase in subscribers. Guessing one or two out of every five that watch actually stick with him while the rest don't want to watch because of his gimmick. Again, just a guess here. Oddly enough, only one of his feasting videos came up while many others from the previously mentioned channels were suggested.

Dismom2

VIP Member
Cheers to that. . . . but with these "influencers" the universe revolves around Disney and they don't know better.
very true! i know Kyle Pallo mentioned that he went on his first date with his girlfriend at the Polynesian. But hes a whole different beast!! 😜🤪

microwaveoven

Chatty Member
Just for clarification, I definitely don’t think that Kiersten and him are a thing I’m messing around. also, I didn’t realize that their dog is so old, for some reason I thought they just got it like right before their divorce yet it celebrated its 7 birthday???