Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not cool, no one likes a grass! Behave yourself doing that to a business. The police have bigger fish to fry, stop making this about yourself!!
Maybe the bsuiness should behave?? People have died, i have lost family members because of this.... and they think it’s acceptable to break the rules so he can get his face pumped with botox?

Reactions: 10
Its a beautiful house but its not quite near the big grand miller new build with double detached garage they reserved and its no where near the grand designs self build he promised! This is why you keep some stuff private because now he just looks like a tool!

BR006

New thread title “House of horrors, black doors, cheap tat and listening to Evan’s bores”

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Look at me I have a prada dust bag!

Away and stick your head in it ya Botox faced wee gremlin, hopefully it’ll drown out your fake accent and well no have to look at you puckering your lips like a cats arsehole round your Turkish veneers.

• Haha
  • Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
New thread title:

Evan is gold-digging, freebie-begging and work-shy
With a personality as trash as the lips he got done on the fly

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
It's obvious his content is shite ... why he loses and has to buy followers. Its like kardashians 20 yrs ago trying to prove they were somebody. Those glossy shit black tiles are the worst, his patter is crap, its obvious he's a cling one trying to be somebody, he's a fraudster and wannabe

Why does he he always #selfbuildireland is he appealing to the bikey community with his shit caravan style

• Haha

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
That part of the house isn’t part of the house it’s actually next door 😂😂
Its kinda funny see you all trying to guess and work it 😂
The picture where they are all out walking - they ALL live in the same household 😂😂
If they all live in the same house it must be like the Walton’s ! And he’s still a Fanny!!

• Haha
Here’s an idea, why doesn’t he gift one of his trees and decorations to a family that is struggling just now. I do despair of these companies x
Because he is a self obsessed little twit who only cares about himself.... quite clear with his lack of obeying the lockdown rules since the very start.
These companies dont realise they are excluding a large portion of potential customers as i refuse to shop where they entertain these insta huns 🙄

BR006

Even has continually broken lockdown rules and flaunted it all over Insta to nearly 30k followers. Actually pretty disgusting behaviour if you ask me. He’s an immature silly wee boy.

Nisfornosy

I don't understand his need to lie. "Omg kitchen has just went in". Naw it didnae, it was clearly there in Oct 2020 according to online photos

• Haha

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
Can we all take a minute to zoom in on the grid post with the manky blanket 😂😂 check the curtains at the bottom and the Hermes 🙄 blanket it’s all chewed at the corners 😭😭 the curtains look chewed and discoloured at the bottom, the duvet looks frankly manky because he lets those dogs run loose everywhere that’s why the blanket looks boggin 🤮 the black “hollywood” doors are in fact all streaky and whoever’s fitted that carpet is a cowboy look at the bit at the door 😭😭 I cant believe how much his standards have slipped !! Can’t believe he was actually tagging Hermes not that long ago 😳 in fact my bad it will have been Hermes delivery for his eBay blankets 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
😂😂 imagine all that fuss being made in the garage for a 65 plate, rid neck!! Why was Ryan not there at the car wash, was he only needed to sign the finance agreement 😂 poor bugger. It’s all show with Evan, he must be in debt up to his eyeballs 👀 sadly it’ll all come crashing down one day. I just hope Ryan can walk away unscathed from this leech!

• Haha
Aye giving him all the attention before dragging him to Harvey nics to spend some more of his money probs!
Oh and now he thinks he’ll change his brand new tele coz he’s not sure of the silver frame anymore agains the black tiles...Is he for real?! One of them is clearly shitting money!!
Just shows himself up with comments like getting a new TV cos your 75inch once has a silver frame..... ohh go shove your lumi spa up your arsehole you totally fanny of a boy!

• Haha
😂😂 at Evan creeping in the mirror trying to be all artistic filming a bedroom. Get a grip.

Anyone thinking of buying a lumispa after seeing the sellotape test? Nah, me neither. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Robbo47

if that’s in Larkhall let me just say one thing he opens his rubber lips to the wrong person his Botox face will be smashed in, has anyone saw his story’s with that black silky bathrobe, who the fuck does he think he is.

• Haha
  • Heart