Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished doing up the garden not long ago and wallpaper the spare room to now bought another house to move into.........?? Like WTF what is the need to buy another bigger home when it’s only them two and the house that they’ve got is fine for just the 2 of them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually enjoy his page but wish he wouldn't peddle that pyramid scheme Nu Skin stuff 😩

Reactions: 1
I actually enjoy his page but wish he wouldn't peddle that pyramid scheme Nu Skin stuff 😩
I am with you on this, sick of people promoting pyramid scheme tit! Also sick of those bloody hampton and astley towels and daniel wellington watches.... everyone and their granny is pushing those 🙄

Reactions: 2
Blocked one of my accounts and prevented me from seeing his stories. Think there’s something weird with this account. I don’t know how he’s reserved a new plot when no sales offices are opened in Scotland!

Reactions: 5
He is driving me mad. Someone asked if this would be a forever home and he was like maybe. Why not just be so happy as the new one looks stunning xx

He is immature as hell!!!! He drives me nuts. Actually don’t know how his partner can put up with him!

I actually used to really enjoy this account but the constant swipe ups and what comes across as boasting is a real turn off honestly. I don’t get why he does Q&A then doesn’t answer the questions about what they both do, it’s pretty obvious I know but still.
A lot of home accounts should take a leaf out of Nikki at Westholme who balances her platform to show a bit of everything and also uses
It for the greater good.

Blocked one of my accounts and prevented me from seeing his stories. Think there’s something weird with this account. I don’t know how he’s reserved a new plot when no sales offices are opened in Scotland!
You can reserve a plot online, a lot of builders are doing virtual appointments.

I love nikki at westholme, shes very transparent if she has been gifted something and rarely does any form of AD’s / swipe ups. She clearly has money but doesnt brag about

• Heart
I think he did say they reserved it before lock down and when he did the name change xx

Reactions: 1
Just wait until he’s bored of this new home... He’ll be on to the next one filling it full of crap before you know it.

It just annoys me how much he seems to be out and about, we are still in lockdown in scotland and only supposed to be making essential journeys and last time i check going to silverbirch garden 3 days in a row isnt essential 🙄

It just annoys me how much he seems to be out and about, we are still in lockdown in scotland and only supposed to be making essential journeys and last time i check going to silverbirch garden 3 days in a row isnt essential 🙄
I actually thought that today as well, he’s been to Silverbirch every other day and it didnt look like his ‘rangey’ he was in today either 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.