Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if that’s in Larkhall let me just say one thing he opens his rubber lips to the wrong person his Botox face will be smashed in, has anyone saw his story’s with that black silky bathrobe, who the duck does he think he is.
Hugh Hefner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
WTAF is he doing to do to the outside of it. Bet it’ll be grey windows, front door and garage door. Aye the house is at least 10 year old but does it really need anything done outside he’s moronic

Reactions: 4
Its a beautiful house but its not quite near the big grand miller new build with double detached garage they reserved and its no where near the grand designs self build he promised! This is why you keep some stuff private because now he just looks like a tool!

Reactions: 10
Its a beautiful house but its not quite near the big grand miller new build with double detached garage they reserved and its no where near the grand designs self build he promised! This is why you keep some stuff private because now he just looks like a tool!
Exactly. Should’ve waited til it was a done deal. He even had a story highlight for self build but that disappeared a wee while ago 😂😂

He’s started videoing the other houses in the street already! OMG I would absolutely hate him to live near me.

And don’t forget his daily rants about the neighbours daring to make any noise! I saw on his depop that he was selling loads of fake gear! Everything he does is for the gram! I thought he was building a big house in the country! What an embarrassment honestly! 🤣🤣🤣
The boy is a red neck he can't help himself lying. What a total fanny

Honestly he never seems to amaze us with his bull
What’s even more mortifying is that he’s trying to make out he’s just put that kitchen in 🙈🙈🙈 it was in when the house was up for sale in October!! He’s an absolute pleb
Wow I was wonder what shite he was talking with that?

He will be on the blag trying to see what he can get for nothing for the house? 🏡🤣His poor partner will need a third or even a fourth job for that his new self build 🤣🤣Evan stop bullshiting son your maw should have learnt you liars always get found out lol 🤔

He has no standards of privacy, no respect no nothing.
For anything or anyone that is why people can stick the silly wee boy. 💯💯

Last edited:

He will be on the blag trying to see what he can get for nothing for the house? 🏡🤣His poor partner will need a third or even a fourth job for that his new self build 🤣🤣Evan stop bullshiting son your maw should have learnt you liars always get found out lol 🤔

For anything or anyone that is why people can stick the silly wee boy. 💯💯
It’s his age and level of immaturity. Tries to make out he’s something that he’s clearly not. How embarrassing!

Omg that Glasgow uni accent... So fake, like every aspect of his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.