Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Surely there is some of trading standards who regulates the stuff sold on insta? This is criminal the lies he is telling showing pics of people who have clearly had a tummy tuck and pretending its a fucking lumi spa.......

Reactions: 8

Glam321

Chatty Member
Hes doing my head in with all the I and mine. Ffs if it weren't for your bf u probably wouldn't even have a home let alone all the bollocks youre filling it with. Ffs I think ima have to stop following him hes a right trollop.

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
I kinda just watch him for the dogs now as Evans patter is so shite. Everyday I cannot wait to show yous this or that. He's always so soo excited to show us his latest freebie. I genuinely think he has mental health issues. That stupid manic laugh is weird. There is something wrong with him and his need to demonstrate his material wealth. Why could he not be happy in their previous house it was more than enough for 2 people. Where does he go after this? When this house is monochromed to fuck and he's fed up and wants a change.

The business owner who was on here Friday confirming he is a scammer wish she'd confirm if she's from silverbirch I'd so love that it that was the case. Just a comment from one of her previous posts makes me think so. 🤔

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
here he goes, the exquisite tree that has been kindly gifted for christmas by Sterling *YAWN*
one tree not enough for you?
Here’s an idea, why doesn’t he gift one of his trees and decorations to a family that is struggling just now. I do despair of these companies x

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Private dog walking bit? Mate it’s an empty field attached to a new build estate that was probably ear marked for more houses they’ve not built cause nobody will pay the overinflated prices.

Guarantee the boyfriends parents have guarantor’d the mortgage.

His lips have definitely been done recently they’re a bloody mess.

• Haha
That house is starting to look like a top drawer showroom / branch of curry's.
He doesnt finish anything, every room has wee bits done and random bits of furniture dotted about a building site!

• Haha

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
Right guys hands up who said on his questions they don't like seeing dirty lumi spa shows 🤣 how could you they are so interesting!!

• Haha
I have seen about 3 or 4 insta accounts all painting their internal doors black..... good luck changing that when its out of style!
he thinks he is so cutting edge with his interiors but hes just like the rest of insta 🤷🏻‍♀️

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
Does this plant pot chav have lip fillers ?? I'm sure his followers just follow him for their daily share on insane ego maniacs with no class or taste.

He just looks like a wee wooden character from Bill and Ben the flower pot men

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh well that was underwhelming.. I wouldnt call that a self build at all! Some decor and carpets and it’s done.. and what could they really do to the front to change it massively other than a new door or render.. he’s such an exaggerator! Also self build to me would be on a decent amount of land not on a street with 30 odd other houses all squashed together.
Its a kit house that a builder has arranged for people, hes just trying to save face because he made such a thing about building a house!
Can we take a moment to remember how he used to drive to the “plot” multiple times they hadnt even bought and insta story the views etc 😂😂😂😂😂😂 what a fanny!

• Haha