Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gay eye candy😂😂😂😂 Evan is absolutely NOT eye candy
For Ryan lol

He is such a fud. How can you can think you are Catholic you know or you don't know. I went to Catholic schools and you can't forget it you have your communion then confirmation. Its fair to say its instilled in you whether you continue the faith or not. I'm so cofused who the hell was talking him to Chapel.???

Reactions: 4
For Ryan lol

He is such a fud. How can you can think you are Catholic you know or you don't know. I went to Catholic schools and you can't forget it you have your communion then confirmation. Its fair to say its instilled in you whether you continue the faith or not. I'm so cofused who the hell was talking him to Chapel.???
I found that whole rant/lie completely offensive! He’s totally ripped the piss!
Think it was Ryan’s gran? Who knows!

Reactions: 1
Ryan gives in to every whim of Evans constant demands bet you deep down Ryan be happy in a one new flat somewhere. He must agree to it all in order just to keep him. In a weird way they are both using each other Evans motives are purely materialistic and Ryans are I suppose some gay eye candy....Well for Ryan at least. Evan is such a narcissist in his head building his own wee designer empire
He’s pot ugly so that’s why! 😂

Reactions: 2
Why is he out with the girls but never goes out with his bf? Quite happy to spend his money tho. That Ryan lad seems a nice guy but what a mug Evans defo written doormat on his bf head.
Weird !

What a rid neck! Tag yourself in the ivy, trying to look all that with your cocktail & LV Wallet in shot....then post your pal topping up their drink from a bloody hip flask....classy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That show last night just highlights his lack of maturity. Yes he never is out with his bf unless it's to mcds or to use his van to puck stuff up or come along for the ride and pay for his new car. He's doesn't give a f$$k about Ryan and let's be honest wearing that grey fleece poncho thing who bloody would.?? Looks minging just likes that Hermes blanket.

He's firing through this house without any thought on design. How do Crittal style doors go with mirrored tables??? Outside looking in people must be asking how the duck is this affordable to a 23 year sales assistant???

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can we all take a minute to zoom in on the grid post with the manky blanket 😂😂 check the curtains at the bottom and the Hermes 🙄 blanket it’s all chewed at the corners 😭😭 the curtains look chewed and discoloured at the bottom, the duvet looks frankly manky because he lets those dogs run loose everywhere that’s why the blanket looks boggin 🤮 the black “hollywood” doors are in fact all streaky and whoever’s fitted that carpet is a cowboy look at the bit at the door 😭😭 I cant believe how much his standards have slipped !! Can’t believe he was actually tagging Hermes not that long ago 😳 in fact my bad it will have been Hermes delivery for his eBay blankets 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we all take a minute to zoom in on the grid post with the manky blanket 😂😂 check the curtains at the bottom and the Hermes 🙄 blanket it’s all chewed at the corners 😭😭 the curtains look chewed and discoloured at the bottom, the duvet looks frankly manky because he lets those dogs run loose everywhere that’s why the blanket looks boggin 🤮 the black “hollywood” doors are in fact all streaky and whoever’s fitted that carpet is a cowboy look at the bit at the door 😭😭 I cant believe how much his standards have slipped !! Can’t believe he was actually tagging Hermes not that long ago 😳 in fact my bad it will have been Hermes delivery for his eBay blankets 🤣🤣🙈
You are absolutely spot on!! Those curtains and blanket are fit for the bin.

Reactions: 5
What a rid neck! Tag yourself in the ivy, trying to look all that with your cocktail & LV Wallet in shot....then post your pal topping up their drink from a bloody hip flask....classy!!
Did u notice the hashtags aswell... greyhoundsofinstagram? Christmas2020? Why he doesn't have greyhounds and were in May?!

• Haha
You've just cheered me right up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And selfbuild. Keep dreaming Evan!!
Aye self build Ireland that weapon those joggers he wears are hideous with those fake shoes fake
Fake fake, just like him

I’ve just relooked at those pictures, how disgusting are those curtains 🤮

• Haha
His shirt does not fit him 👀 and doesn’t go with those awful joggers and the clumpy Herman munster shoes

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.