Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want his enthusiasm levels

So so so impressed with an amazing looking .... part ripped down wall .... through which you can see into a gorgeous (not decorated or floored junk filled ) living room

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What happened? 🤷🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
He was telling the story (lie) of how he thought he was Catholic. Talking about just going for the “free crackers” and words to that effect. Just trying to be funny for the gram as usual but I certainly didn’t find it one big amusing, just a piss take!

Reactions: 3
What the f is this nit only is his home a total mess the curtains hanging and the blanket used to clean the floor but looks like his washing machine is just a decoration. Look at the state of his clothes. Does the boy ever wash.

Reactions: 1
Why do the followers of his page send in stories to his “tell me your…..” pish he posts about. He would have absolutely no qualms about outing people if he wanted too. It baffles me

Reactions: 6
Awww car got its first fule

It's a simple word FUEL. FFS how does he get on in the workplace. Computer is probably riddled with typos and all his team mates are like how the duck wrote that ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do the followers of his page send in stories to his “tell me your…..” pish he posts about. He would have absolutely no qualms about outing people if he wanted too. It baffles me
exactly! Unless they’re so dim they think it’s anonymous to him to .... last person on earth id trust with a secret, unless it was “your Hermes blanket is fake”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s either got his pals sending him all this stuff for “content” or he is followed by a whole load of dim (not to mention completely vile) folk.

Reactions: 4
So can someone please help me out - what is his ‘job’ supposed to be? Have heard him say a few times he’s on furlough leave but I’m suspecting porkie pies

Reactions: 1
So someone has been buying followers again 👀 not a chance in hell he had 2 days of losing some and all of a sudden he goes up 2k 😂😂 it’s obvious as well if you have a look at the accounts. What a fud saying thanks for 30k 😂

Those tiles 😳 maybe I just like a house to look homely but they’re so morbid to me 🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It's obvious his content is shite ... why he loses and has to buy followers. Its like kardashians 20 yrs ago trying to prove they were somebody. Those glossy tit black tiles are the worst, his patter is crap, its obvious he's a cling one trying to be somebody, he's a fraudster and wannabe

Why does he he always #selfbuildireland is he appealing to the bikey community with his tit caravan style

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's obvious his content is shite ... why he loses and has to buy followers. Its like kardashians 20 yrs ago trying to prove they were somebody. Those glossy tit black tiles are the worst, his patter is crap, its obvious he's a cling one trying to be somebody, he's a fraudster and wannabe

Why does he he always #selfbuildireland is he appealing to the bikey community with his tit caravan style
I think the content self build Ireland is trying to gain more followers which he hasn't he bought 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
He’s complaining about the dust maybe now he will realise he shouldn't have put all his top drawer tacky pish out before the room was decorated!!
that “absolutely stunning” 🙄 light is now going to be covered in dust aswell! He’s thick as and needs a good hard kick up the arse! I honestly wish this boy would grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.