Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why all the pretend drama about a big moving day. Staying at the in laws, it’s not like he has to empty a house and hand over keys on the same day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love this forum!
Aye wee Evan and his bullshit life. Would not have any of it if it was
Omg that Glasgow uni accent... So fake, like every aspect of his life.
Definitely he is not from Glasgow and I am sure we're he is moving to is no where bloody near Glasgow either🤔. So take that right doon aff the gram lol. What is up with him honestly there's something not right with someone that tells so many lies?? 💯 🤪🤐

And hes furloughed so has duck all else to do!! Could create an argument in an emtpy house that boy!!
Exactly and how is it possible to get a mortgage when you have been off work for nearly a year🤔💯

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Would it not be easier to stay in the temp house sorry outbuilding until they do all the work then move in??? Surly that’s what any normal person would do. Unless Evan is talking tit and they aren’t really doing all this work!! Interesting to see what they do with staying away from grey

Reactions: 2
Here we go, “small” WC 🙄 why even say that when it’s obviously not, so he gets a reaction from people saying it’s huge.
I still don’t get why he made a song and dance about a “temp house”. Should’ve just said he’s staying with his in-laws but converting their outhouse so they have a bit of privacy. All for one-upmanship.

Would it not be easier to stay in the temp house sorry outbuilding until they do all the work then move in??? Surly that’s what any normal person would do. Unless Evan is talking tit and they aren’t really doing all this work!! Interesting to see what they do with staying away from grey
Exactly but he has nothing to talk about and he cant keep posting pictures of his inlaws?😉👌 He has zero content to talk about. Any normal person would stay and do that. But he knows if he never did something quick he would need to buy more followers lol again and again 😂. You would be dying to get rid of that pain in the ars anyway 💯

Here we go, “small” WC 🙄 why even say that when it’s obviously not, so he gets a reaction from people saying it’s huge.
I still don’t get why he made a song and dance about a “temp house”. Should’ve just said he’s staying with his in-laws but converting their outhouse so they have a bit of privacy. All for one-upmanship.
It's probably bigger than some peoples livingroom? but who cares naebudy son your just full of tit Evan. I wonder how big your other ones are? Really really big then? He could not let anyone know that he thinks it's beneath this kid. He kids on he is a rich kid of Instagram?? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Look at me I have a prada dust bag!

Away and stick your head in it ya Botox faced wee gremlin, hopefully it’ll drown out your fake accent and well no have to look at you puckering your lips like a cats hole round your Turkish veneers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The fake drama over packing some clothes is pathetic and he so got someone he knows to write that fake message...... hard worker 😂😂😂😂😂 boys been furloughed for a year!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fake drama over packing some clothes is pathetic and he so got someone he knows to write that fake message...... hard worker 😂😂😂😂😂 boys been furloughed for a year!!
Hardworking my arse 😂 he’s been handed life on a silver platter, rubbers lips has been spoon fed his full life, and some day it’s gonna come crashing down. ——- popcorn at the ready

Look at me I have a prada dust bag!

Away and stick your head in it ya Botox faced wee gremlin, hopefully it’ll drown out your fake accent and well no have to look at you puckering your lips like a cats hole round your Turkish veneers.
He bought himself them at Christmas I think that is the only real thing he owns he was showing his grey box all over the shop. What a fanny he is his lips look scabby and dry. Wee polish boy Evan kidding on he is Italian. I have polish friends the boy is a insult to his culture 👌🧒

Reactions: 3
His top lip looks awful - clearly too much filler in it.......looks like it’s affecting his speech 😳

That message was probably for his partner. That is a hard worker

Anyone else think the in-laws have got fed up with him and want him out ASAP

Look I've just packed my glasses in my LV and look at my sparkly diamond ring! Who actually finds the time to sit and make this tit up for a story

I love how he angels his hand so you can see his wee ROX ring 😂😂 the immaturity just shines in every story, you can tell he is super young by all the brash showing off

• Haha
LV is fake you can tell a mile away!!! Seriously Evan if you are going to show off make sure it’s genuine 😂😂😂

• Haha
LV is fake you can tell a mile away!!! Seriously Evan if you are going to show off make sure it’s genuine 😂😂😂
soooo plasticky, i also hate all this blatant showing off of designer items these days especially when so many are fake - embarrassing.

I feel it devalues these items for people who have been lucky enough to be able to save and purchase even 1, now years later what should be a timeless classic is tacky thanks to these wannabes

soooo plasticky, i also hate all this blatant showing off of designer items these days especially when so many are fake - embarrassing.

I feel it devalues these items for people who have been lucky enough to be able to save and purchase even 1, now years later what should be a timeless classic is tacky thanks to these wannabes
The LVs and logo are cut off aswell at the edges. Genuine LV bags don’t do that! He’s such a twit of a boy!!!

Reactions: 2
That message was probably for his partner. That is a hard worker

Anyone else think the in-laws have got fed up with him and want him out ASAP
The boy ia a arshole.we all know Evan is only clinging on to his partners lifestyle and his parents💯💯. He would have nothing without them. He works hard aye my ars the only thing he works hard at is taking pictures of himself 💯👍

Reactions: 1
I have a couple of genuine LVs that I no longer use due to the fact that there are so many shite fakes floating about with the wannabes. I also have a genuine Chanel bag and rarely even use that because of the same, Glasgow belters cutting about with their Turkish knock offs.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.