Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It kinda is, the whole street was sold as plots so every house was a self build and are all different and this one was built a number of years ago but has never been lived in. The plot across the street has the same footprint but not actually built so his house will have a twin 😂

Reactions: 3
It kinda is, the whole street was sold as plots so every house was a self build and are all different and this one was built a number of years ago but has never been lived in. The plot across the street has the same footprint but not actually built so his house will have a twin 😂
Thats why I thought that Andrew Baxter Avenue because all the houses look different but I cant see one with a crappy brown bannister online on that street 😂

Reactions: 1
he has just posted the door number! Quick google and it brings it up! It’s really not all that at all

Found it, and what it sold for in october.
No offence to anyone who lives in ashgill but he makes out that he has bought a multi million pound mansion in bothwell, only reason they got a massive house cos its in the back of beyond!

There’s a video tour from vistabee comes up when you Google using address clues above ...

I was looking on right move - you get so much more for your money compared to down south. I’m jealous!!!! Though must be something in the water - loads of silver crushed velvet sofas!!!

Oh well that was underwhelming.. I wouldnt call that a self build at all! Some decor and carpets and it’s done.. and what could they really do to the front to change it massively other than a new door or render.. he’s such an exaggerator! Also self build to me would be on a decent amount of land not on a street with 30 odd other houses all squashed together.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand his need to lie. "Omg kitchen has just went in". Naw it didnae, it was clearly there in Oct 2020 according to online photos

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh well that was underwhelming.. I wouldnt call that a self build at all! Some decor and carpets and it’s done.. and what could they really do to the front to change it massively other than a new door or render.. he’s such an exaggerator! Also self build to me would be on a decent amount of land not on a street with 30 odd other houses all squashed together.
Its a kit house that a builder has arranged for people, hes just trying to save face because he made such a thing about building a house!
Can we take a moment to remember how he used to drive to the “plot” multiple times they hadnt even bought and insta story the views etc 😂😂😂😂😂😂 what a fanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
if that’s in Larkhall let me just say one thing he opens his rubber lips to the wrong person his Botox face will be smashed in, has anyone saw his story’s with that black silky bathrobe, who the duck does he think he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He’s an absolute knobhead of a guy!!! It’s far from a bleeping self build, it also has no land it has a garden. He should have researched getting a self build mortgage before opening his big mouth on the gram. I knew they would never get a self build mortgage. Now he’s got a bang average hoose, in a scheme, in Larkhall 🙈 oh sorry I forgot it’s 6 bed!! He can keep rhyming that off to make him sound loaded and trying to pretend to his followers he’s living in Bothwell.

bet the streets buzzing about him moving in 🙈🙈 pics of their houses, cars etc all over his Instagram every day!

Reactions: 6
And don’t forget his daily rants about the neighbours daring to make any noise! I saw on his depop that he was selling loads of fake gear! Everything he does is for the gram! I thought he was building a big house in the country! What an embarrassment honestly! 🤣🤣🤣

He’s an absolute knobhead of a guy!!! It’s far from a bleeping self build, it also has no land it has a garden. He should have researched getting a self build mortgage before opening his big mouth on the gram. I knew they would never get a self build mortgage. Now he’s got a bang average hoose, in a scheme, in Larkhall 🙈 oh sorry I forgot it’s 6 bed!! He can keep rhyming that off to make him sound loaded and trying to pretend to his followers he’s living in Bothwell.

bet the streets buzzing about him moving in 🙈🙈 pics of their houses, cars etc all over his Instagram every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What’s even more mortifying is that he’s trying to make out he’s just put that kitchen in 🙈🙈🙈 it was in when the house was up for sale in October!! He’s an absolute pleb

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s even more mortifying is that he’s trying to make out he’s just put that kitchen in 🙈🙈🙈 it was in when the house was up for sale in October!! He’s an absolute pleb
Do these people think they will never get caught out? how can you make out you put the kitchen in when it was in the brochure pictures 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How long before he gets it changed to what he actually would have wanted!? 😂

And don’t forget his daily rants about the neighbours daring to make any noise! I saw on his depop that he was selling loads of fake gear! Everything he does is for the gram! I thought he was building a big house in the country! What an embarrassment honestly! 🤣🤣🤣
Is he trying to flog it as if it’s genuine or is he selling cheap?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.